• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I think a lot of people consider the reaction to be genuine emotion, but you have to understand, their reaction was within 20 minutes of my post, and they effectively BLEW up at me for calling them mafia and saying that their reads were a mess. I don't understand WHY someone would have that reaction as town. + they also said themselves that people were calling them mafia. So why specifically me, when I out my reads DURING the night and there's no pressure.

bc i defend myself everytime someone says im scum.
lmao. its my meta its who i am its how ive always played. but aiight.

its not ATE.
it's 100% genuine what the **** bc i was an easy target leading into this day. but sheep all you want. <3

bc i will flip green. this train thats started is nasty
By definition is AtE explicitly intentional? Because I am pretty sure I have unintentionally pulled some AtE when I was mafia because I was genuinely frustrated at being scum read over nothing.

Also gotcha. I have some fun information but I dunno when I should say it.

I formally request any protective role to NOT be on me tonight.

Reactions: f11
its not ATE.
it's 100% genuine what the **** bc i was an easy target leading into this day. but sheep all you want. <3

bc i will flip green. this train thats started is nasty
Easier target than like...a bunch of others if they are town? Such as Locket and shaebae and oath and the sort people that haven't done much?

I mean I think a lot of people consider the reaction to be genuine emotion, but you have to understand, their reaction was within 20 minutes of my post, and they effectively BLEW up at me for calling them mafia and saying that their reads were a mess. I don't understand WHY someone would have that reaction as town. + they also said themselves that people were calling them mafia. So why specifically me, when I out my reads DURING the night and there's no pressure.
I agree with this. One idea that I have is that they just got on and say your post about them so they replied. I mean, if they were mafia then why reply at all if there is no pressure on you. I would think mafia would've ignored it.

Reactions: tae
Functionally speaking, the way I expect a player to react to a read under little pressure is generally ignoring/questioning/saying that a line of thought makes no sense.

I mean consider it a different way.

I called Tae mafia UNDER the circumstances that Geoni was mafia, since it looked like they were teaming.

Wouldn't the logical reaction to that be say, why am I mafia if Geoni is mafia. Even Evan didn't react as negatively to me calling them mafia due to their reaction on d1.

Functionally speaking, the way I expect a player to react to a read under little pressure is generally ignoring/questioning/saying that a line of thought makes no sense.

I mean consider it a different way.

I called Tae mafia UNDER the circumstances that Geoni was mafia, since it looked like they were teaming.

Wouldn't the logical reaction to that be say, why am I mafia if Geoni is mafia. Even Evan didn't react as negatively to me calling them mafia due to their reaction on d1.

ive been sus of geoni most of this game too, until recently. lmao wdym teaming
he buddid me yesterday, not the otehr way around

Oh also f11, if Tae is mafia wouldn't it make sense for them to ignore a read by someone who's probably going to die. So if you assume that two mafia is killing outside that would explain why Tae would get so defensive over a read from someone She knows is going to be alive. Yeah?
Post automatically merged:

ive been sus of geoni most of this game too, until recently. lmao wdym teaming
he buddid me yesterday, not the otehr way around

Yeah I said that.

Shawo don't share information unless it's useful in exposing scum or to save someone you somehow know is town at EoD and they're about to be lynched.

Oh also f11, if Tae is mafia wouldn't it make sense for them to ignore a read by someone who's probably going to die. So if you assume that two mafia is killing outside that would explain why Tae would get so defensive over a read from someone She knows is going to be alive. Yeah?

Yeah I said that.
you're grasping and its gross.

also stop calling me SHE.

Shawo don't share information unless it's useful in exposing scum or to save someone you somehow know is town at EoD and they're about to be lynched.
he is the scum but ok. lmao

Even if tae is town like they claim, I don't think it means f11 is mafia. I can't see f11 replying the way she is as mafia right now. shawo I still don't know well enough to read like that though.

I've thought a lot about what information I should, and should not share.
I'm pretty sure what I said should just confuse the mafia more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back