• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about tae's recent posts are really good. All I feel is a lot of frusturated energy, and I'm not really sure where it's from. She keeps calling me "---"( I can't remember the word.) And says that they've been on me all game.

not a she.

Because I wrote 2 forum page long posts and the quote doesn't do any justice lmao.

lmao i find it kind of silly that i get pressured to make a read by multiple people after i stated i had none on D1 bc i had nothing but gut feelings for no real readon, and then when i make the reads so people shut up about it i’m sus for my “out of no where full reads list” like if that makes me inherently mafia that’s ****ing funny. like y’all i really don’t know what to tell you.

i know people are gonna sheep the **** out of shawo for whatever reason but you claimed a weak PR role RIGHT out of the thread opening, sat quietly for 2/3 of D1, not even in the thread not even lurking only to show up out of the blue before EoD screaming nonstop about a NL.

people seem to trust you but dude your play style SCARES me. i don’t like it. it makes 0 sense to me why you’d be as hectic and flamboyant as you are.
Post automatically merged:

anyway i just woke up and i need to read some **** so i guess i’ll see y’all on the flip side :’)
This is the post shawo is referring to about.

What about tae's recent posts are really good. All I feel is a lot of frusturated energy, and I'm not really sure where it's from. She keeps calling me "---"( I can't remember the word.) And says that they've been on me all game.

I said ive been sus of you all game. not on you. dont put words in my mouth.
i think you're opportunistic. scummy. shady. i could go on.

This is the post shawo is referring to about.

But more importantly, the post before it where I call her mafia doesn't feel like it should create such a strong reaction. It feels like mafia AtE. There just wasn't enough pressure for their complete ~overreaction~ + calling me opportunistic + saying that they've been out on me all game + saying that i'm mafia.

You and I have vastly different definitions of the word good.

i feel like tae's frustration is genuine town : ( as someone who is also rly emotional i feel like there's a different tone when it's mafia being pressured

What kind of comeback is this?

Oath was just telling me to clarify my statements on heyden and such. He wasn't saying he didn't scumread anyone...

it's not a comeback. it doesn't make sense to question someone that AGREES with you on your scumread. if he wanted more clarifications in general, why not ask about punchy?

think about it from oath's perspective, how does that progress the game at all for him? unless he was trying to get a read on YOU. which he obviously wasn't doing.

oath tried to come back into the thread seamlessly and it's just awkward. he's asked like 5 questions in a row without having any actual direction to them and i don't understand what his motivations were

his response is "i asked because i wanted to know" like aight lol

it's not a comeback. it doesn't make sense to question someone that AGREES with you on your scumread. if he wanted more clarifications in general, why not ask about punchy?

think about it from oath's perspective, how does that progress the game at all for him? unless he was trying to get a read on YOU. which he obviously wasn't doing.

oath tried to come back into the thread seamlessly and it's just awkward. he's asked like 5 questions in a row without having any actual direction to them and i don't understand what his motivations were

Can you read page 55 too. I wrote a really, really long post and now I don't wanna quote it.

I can't tell if I'm sheeping shawo super hard or if I genuinely find tae's reaction like a frustrated mafia. I know the feeling all too well from the game Daniel tunneled me for no reason and ended up being right about me being mafia.

I think people who are saying that tae's reaction seems genuine are just falling for AtE regardless of their alignment

I mean I think a lot of people consider the reaction to be genuine emotion, but you have to understand, their reaction was within 20 minutes of my post, and they effectively BLEW up at me for calling them mafia and saying that their reads were a mess. I don't understand WHY someone would have that reaction as town. + they also said themselves that people were calling them mafia. So why specifically me, when I out my reads DURING the night and there's no pressure.

if da vig claimed a kill that they did I would have 💯 sealed case on tae

Didn't he also ask about trundle and shawo sus? Does he sus read them? He also stated he understood the punchy read so he didn't ask...I mean, I've stated my opinion on punchy quite alot today....

I can't tell if I'm sheeping shawo super hard or if I genuinely find tae's reaction like a frustrated mafia. I know the feeling all too well from the game Daniel tunneled me for no reason and ended up being right about me being mafia.

I think people who are saying that tae's reaction seems genuine are just falling for AtE regardless of their alignment

its not ATE.
it's 100% genuine what the **** bc i was an easy target leading into this day. but sheep all you want. <3

bc i will flip green. this train thats started is nasty

lmao i find it kind of silly that i get pressured to make a read by multiple people after i stated i had none on D1 bc i had nothing but gut feelings for no real readon, and then when i make the reads so people shut up about it i’m sus for my “out of no where full reads list” like if that makes me inherently mafia that’s ****ing funny. like y’all i really don’t know what to tell you.

i know people are gonna sheep the **** out of shawo for whatever reason but you claimed a weak PR role RIGHT out of the thread opening, sat quietly for 2/3 of D1, not even in the thread not even lurking only to show up out of the blue before EoD screaming nonstop about a NL.

people seem to trust you but dude your play style SCARES me. i don’t like it. it makes 0 sense to me why you’d be as hectic and flamboyant as you are.

anyway i just woke up and i need to read some **** so i guess i’ll see y’all on the flip side :’)

This post from shawo isn't my favorite either but I don't scumread him for it. That being said I don't recall this emotion from tae when I cased them on D1.

This post from shawo isn't my favorite either but I don't scumread him for it. That being said I don't recall this emotion from tae when I cased them on D1.
Yeah the post was messy, but the point still stands, an OVERREACTION from tae is why I think they're mafia.

Also, in my post I gave a case where I thought "If geoni was mafia, I think Tae is mafia."

I don't think the reverse is inherently true. I think Geoni can be town if Tae is mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back