• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the absolute simplest reason is because (if there's one claimed PR) mafia wouldn't want to kill due to a protective role.

The second reason is because my claim probably looked super fake after the interaction between Antonio and I.

ohh that makes sense actually ty, i forgot about doctor

why wouldnt they kill u tho tbh, its one like role out the way and surely its better than just stabbing in the dark like they seem to have done
So, this is about referring to shawo not being KILLED overnight.

I agree, why go for an inactive when there was a possible blue role they could've voted off.

I mean the absolute simplest reason is because (if there's one claimed PR) mafia wouldn't want to kill due to a protective role.

The second reason is because my claim probably looked super fake after the interaction between Antonio and I.
This makes alot of sense.

If enough people think me living through the night is enough of a concern I'm willing to give SOME information about my role.

Know that it probably means that you're giving mafia more information than you're gaining.

If enough people think me living through the night is enough of a concern I'm willing to give SOME information about my role.

Know that it probably means that you're giving mafia more information than you're gaining.

Dude this is on you, not us. Say something or don't.

Reactions: tae

no... don't give out more info rn.... we have a long ways to go tell EoD2....

I think Tae's reaction could be town, he is telling the truth about not having many chills while playing mafia (both as town and mafia) its not AI, in my opinion.

It's not that big of a concern atm.

I kinda agree with the tae points but I feel like there could be more discussion on other people atm. For instance, Heyden's explanation on tae was posted 16 minutes after he voted.

I kinda agree with the tae points but I feel like there could be more discussion on other people atm. For instance, Heyden's explanation on tae was posted 16 minutes after he voted.

heyden is icky and i agree.

Dude this is on you, not us. Say something or don't.

No I'm aware, I just wanted to be in a position where I wasn't at risk of getting counter-wagoned/blitzed for as silly of a reason as "not dying".

Hence why I said "if enough people think it's a concern." Obviously I'm not going to say anything if I'm not gonna die lmao.
Post automatically merged:

THE LIKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back