• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back to not liking Oath, especially if tae and shawo are both town, he feels lurky atm.

Also, shawo did falsely claimed last game and I failed for the bait. I don't know why a blue role who can actually gather information would even put some sort of pressure on themselves so early in the game.

Of course, shawo was quite direct last game and he's mostly hesitant here.

Glow, if I told you that Oath and Geoni is mafia together, who would you say is mafia.
Post automatically merged:

ISn'T***

It's called Sunspire and it's a trial on Elder Scrolls Online, I have been BUSY getting my top-tier jewelry GAWD

Also, shawo did falsely claimed last game and I failed for the bait. I don't know why a blue role who can actually gather information would even put some sort of pressure on themselves so early in the game.

Of course, shawo was quite direct last game and he's mostly hesitant here.

what last game ? do you mean "fell for the bait" ? this first sentence confuses me.

As an additional point, if Tae were town here, why would they vote a claimed PR if they have a second scumread outside of me.

The way Tae is playing doesn't seem town oriented. I'm not even sure how to describe it any better. "I don't know why someone would play like this if they were town."

what last game ? do you mean "fell for the bait" ? this first sentence confuses me.

I played a forum mafia game ~ a week ago where I fake claimed cop as vill and died the next night.

Week? I meant month. Quarantine time is off sorry.

Last game, I was mafia. Shawo falsely claimed cop directly after he had barely posted throughout the game, and I voted him off during the night, believing it.

So here is where I am reading this situation right now.

shawo - Town
f11 - Town
Heyden - ???
Geoni - Mafia lean
tae - Mafia

I'm going to be clear. I think tae's frustration is 100% genuine. But I do not think that the frustration means they are town. I have played games where I am being mafia read for little to no reason from my own perspective, and I think it might have been RHOM (or maybe another game?). When I am mafia and I think I'm being sussed out for any good reason, I get really pissed off over it, and that is how I'm pegging tae's frustration right now.

Next, why does tae instantly assume both shawo and f11 are mafia? I believe if tae was town, there is a good chance they could read shawo and f11 as town misreading town. BUT, since tae already put their suspicions on the two, I think tae is essentially forced to deadlock them as mafia. If tae is mafia and flips reads right now, it would be detrimental and incredibly obvious that tae is just trying to avoid being lynched. So channeling the frustration and making it seem as genuine as possible is likely tae's best move in this situation.

I have no idea what Heyden is thinking right now. He voted, but I don't think he gave a clear explanation why unless I missed it while following the thread. I think the vote + saying tae had a good reaction is a little strange, but overall I'm not sure how to read it.

Since I have been "worldbuilding" that Geoni could be mafia, I think it would make sense in this case for Geoni to let tae go down. He's like Dolby. He drives the bus.

So those are my thoughts on the current situation. I would love to blitz right now but I think getting more thoughts in the thread from players who have been lurking is really important otherwise we are not going to be able to distinguish from the inactive town and the lurking mafia in future days.

Are votes hammered on an immediate majority? Because I absolutely agree that we need to talk more. There is information about the night that COULD matter. (Potential vig kill for example, meaning that I was saved.)

Reactions: f11
Last game, I was mafia. Shawo falsely claimed cop directly after he had barely posted throughout the game, and I voted him off during the night, believing it.
Kinda pissed that ya'll voted ness after he hardclaimed town.

Anyways I'm cop and damniel is mafia have fun guys.

There's an obvious difference between his claim last game and the one before. I don't think it's AI though, atm. His posts were also less well put last game.

That quote above is from last game, btw.

what does drive the bus mean again btw :)

I forgot my mafia history

what does drive the bus mean again btw :)

I forgot my mafia history
Dolby was once a "Bus Driver" role in a crazy mafia game and he put "I drive the bus" as his user title. I'm just saying Geoni is probably bussing tae if Geoni is mafia.

I can't compete with you, post v post Geoni I'm not that type of player... but when it comes down to it I will make my points known.

It's not about competing if you are going to contribute to an air of suspicion as it gathers then you should bring up why because it's avoidant. I know I'm a pitbull if I want to be but that's not really an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back