• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
why wouldnt they kill u tho tbh, its one like role out the way and surely its better than just stabbing in the dark like they seem to have done

i got calle dout D1 for people saying my meta is more aggressive in the past yall are dumb

why wouldnt they kill u tho tbh, its one like role out the way and surely its better than just stabbing in the dark like they seem to have done
?
I apologize, I am confused on what you are conveying here. Can you clarify? Who are you referring too?

Okay I see the quote and timing of it. If he reacts good I expect an invite?

i got calle dout D1 for people saying my meta is more aggressive in the past yall are dumb

if i told you i knew with like ~90% certainty that shawo and f11 are both town.

would you think dad is mafia

oh shawo sorry, i just wanted to hear his reasons as to why bc im curious

I mean the absolute simplest reason is because (if there's one claimed PR) mafia wouldn't want to kill due to a protective role.

The second reason is because my claim probably looked super fake after the interaction between Antonio and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back