• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Functionally speaking, the way I expect a player to react to a read under little pressure is generally ignoring/questioning/saying that a line of thought makes no sense.

I mean consider it a different way.

I called Tae mafia UNDER the circumstances that Geoni was mafia, since it looked like they were teaming.

Wouldn't the logical reaction to that be say, why am I mafia if Geoni is mafia. Even Evan didn't react as negatively to me calling them mafia due to their reaction on d1.
This....I agree with it. I feel like the same can be said about mafia because why go all the way to argue about a sus like that when you can just ignore it? It's unneeded.

What worries me though is tae just giving up so early during day 2.

hey if i die kill shawo and f11 thanks.

IT'S just really kind of frustrating because the people that i think are town are the ones all interacting with each other............. and are all scumreading each other

bc everyone is going to sheep shawo.
like nothing i say is gonan hold up? i made my read. nobody even addressed it. not a single person did. everyone just waited for him to show up, say hmm vote me and jumped on. lmao what do you want me to say?

I think tae's reads on shawo and crys are wrong (sorry) but they're consistent, they've been scumreading f11 and shawo since N1 maybe even D1.
with this much push back and the talk of a blitz i feel like i started sniffing in the right direction. :^)

minus panda i take back my read on panda shes town. granted if im not being played.
I think the Panda bit is sooooo unnecessary to say as mafia, Panda is such an easy push right now and now they townread her?? It's just not mafia behaviour imo.

I tried looking for a tae mafia game but the search function is broke
If anyone wants to figure it out https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...an-gods-kingmaker-game-thread-endgame.437033/

I think tae's reads on shawo and crys are wrong (sorry) but they're consistent, they've been scumreading f11 and shawo since N1 maybe even D1.

I think the Panda bit is sooooo unnecessary to say as mafia, Panda is such an easy push right now and now they townread her?? It's just not mafia behaviour imo.

If anyone wants to figure it out https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...an-gods-kingmaker-game-thread-endgame.437033/

for panda. i just made a realization earlier and its something i'll probably get to see when im dead anyway so yeah. its probably me overthinking but i'll see how it pans out i guess. lol

Why didn't you state your motive before you voted...

@shawo I 100% believe that maf would have been blocked/killed you last night so yeah idk if you are seeing the same thing im seeing but i think scum is probably v confused rn

nose the role blocker is an inside joke thing.
from my ONE mafia side game ive ever played when i got toad (rose the roleblocker)lynched against all evidence against me.,

@shawo I 100% believe that maf would have been blocked/killed you last night so yeah idk if you are seeing the same thing im seeing but i think scum is probably v confused rn

I think I actually know what happened, but I asked about a vig to be sure.

Fwiw, I can think of reasons why mafia wouldn't kill a claimed PR.

With that being said, I don't like is how tae freaked out as soon as they got 2 votes on them idk, it's kind of nothing and not really a big deal? Not sure if freaking out is usual tae behaviour, I don't remember any previous games sorry zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back