• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about EoN Harbor, not EoD.
oh right, sorry i'm barely even functioning properly. half of that post was correct and the other half was me rambling about eod.
by the time i posted that list (yes, i didn't load up any other messages being sent at the time of writing) there was the whole antonio roleclaim mess i had to read up on and i wanted to look into it. by the time i finished, the thread was locked.
i mixed that up with eod and the whole cfd drama in which i couldn't comprehend anything.
honestly i'm extremely tired and need to take a break, i'll be back whenever my cat wakes me up.

Your random Panda TR is haunting me, also I was never deadset on you, mainly more that idk who else to vote besides you (or Panda).

i’m uncertain of how to explain my panda feelings bc it’s all based on something i think was a hint but not sure if i looked too far into it. it’s not my place to out my curiosity but i’m not comfortable placing her 100% yet.
Post automatically merged:

Your random Panda TR is haunting me, also I was never deadset on you, mainly more that idk who else to vote besides you (or Panda).
honestly tho, that’s pretty early on to pull a “well who else do i vote for” vote... like... 49 hours too early don’t you think???

You tell me if I seem confident or not. The only first shake of confidence was one small thing, one moment ago. and it's not nearly enough.
I literally can’t tell. Your ISO seemed certain but now you don’t tbh. Do you really think I’m mafia with Harbour? I can definitely see how we’re compatible though.

honestly tho, that’s pretty early on to pull a “well who else do i vote for” vote... like... 49 hours too early don’t you think???
I initially voted as reaction, but yeah I wasn’t gonna keep it, but then I changed my mind.
My votes usually don’t indicate my current thoughts I was just too lazy to remove it, unlike Crys who removed it then put it back on.

You seem to be asking glow about scumreading me.

oh right, sorry i'm barely even functioning properly. half of that post was correct and the other half was me rambling about eod.
by the time i posted that list (yes, i didn't load up any other messages being sent at the time of writing) there was the whole antonio roleclaim mess i had to read up on and i wanted to look into it. by the time i finished, the thread was locked.
i mixed that up with eod and the whole cfd drama in which i couldn't comprehend anything.
honestly i'm extremely tired and need to take a break, i'll be back whenever my cat wakes me up.

What I've been talking to you about is your reads list at end of Night 1.

I literally can’t tell. Your ISO seemed certain but now you don’t tbh. Do you really think I’m mafia with Harbour? I can definitely see how we’re compatible though.

I initially voted as reaction, but yeah I wasn’t gonna keep it, but then I changed my mind.
My votes usually don’t indicate my current thoughts I was just too lazy to remove it, unlike Crys who removed it then put it back on.

I responded to a single moment and you're like 'oh you don't look confident in your read Geo'.

Have I unvoted her yet?

And yes there's a definitive worldbuild with you and Harbour in it Heyden and your sudden jump to defend Harbour without acknowledging much at all about her before doesn't help me.

what more reaction was needed?

also crys unvoted but didn’t put it back on wdym

what more reaction was needed?

also crys unvoted but didn’t put it back on wdym
I remember seeing shawo vote you and you were lurking the thread and didn’t react so I was like hmmmm so I put a vote on you to see if that’d wake you up, but I guess Crys voted too, and THEN you reacted.

Also Crys said she was gonna put her voteback on you so I thought she did already

okay fine. you guys are making it hard so then i'll make it easier for you. i miss post quotes gdi.

tae page 13 puts attention onto geoni for creating a large reads list

also does anyone else think it was odd of geoni to pop up barely into D1 at all with a full reads list already? i get maybe reaction testing or few hunches but a whole ass reads list right out the door? idk.

geoni page 15, roughly 24 hours into the game compiles a another readspost that i will colorcoat just for u: trundle, tae, panda, skar, hayden, shawo, share. you can read it here if you want. i'm not quoting it bc it's too many words that don't say anything. like this reads post is already weird when you actually tune into it, because he keeps determining that "These Two Are Not Teamed" any single line someone questions/mentions someone.

do you remember the part in the game where locket noticed punchy typing in stanzas? tae made a funny post, ironically typing in three stanzas, they said "gdi locket" after locket pointed that out bc tae couldn't unsee it.

GEONI quotes that from tae. and he says....... "Tae is not scum with locket"
i'm sorry but what. lol?

anyway. here's the relevant part:

With Trundle out of the way I want to cover tae because a fair bit from the feels pingy. If Trundle isn't town then I'll have to reconsider this a little but a lot of red flags here and some (glow iirc) have already pointed them out. The first read of substance is somewhat wishy-washy on Trundle but ultimately there's a little suspicion tae has established that feels like it could be revisited as a way to sheep a Trundle lynch while also coming off as uncertain. Like... it's on and off with me too about Trundle so to an extent I understand but these posts themselves throw me off:

it's ironic he's self aware in his last line, because in this...exact same post.......

Trundle very much did not show good wording in a way I would expect a towny to, then that conversation happened, and then he had to defend himself in #36 and #46

That being said ever since this Trundle has become a bit all over the place

This doesn't necessarily absolve him entirely but the thought process behind why he didn't have the right wording feels somewhat careless and I don't think that's scummy.

My least favorite moment is him being nervous about his own perception in #55 as others have pointed out and I think he's showing that he feels pressured. I need to see past mafia games to see if he gets this way as scum.

i have whiplash lol this is all the same post and i'm not even quoting everything. please don't forget that the entire conclusion of geoni's read on trundle is a townlean, and. yet. ????

anyway back to TAE. tae doesn't tolerate any of what geoni said about them, and we've come full circle back to pg. 17, what i initially quoted from tae.

tae quotes the line in red above and replies:

i literally said in my posts i'm not asking for a trundle lynch. so please explain how i'm sheeping a trundle lynch?
i love that i'm your second biggest read, but you as well end it in a wishy-washy manor when your entire point against me is "oh tae is wishy - washy" but then peg mog and trundle as your big brain scum team when you barely even talked about mog at all?

and also tae snips a part of geoni's post where he mentions tae being questionable for taking a long time to out reads, tae's reply was:

i'd rather wait than throw out some bull**** half assed read that does nothing but confuse people, ESP when most of my reads are nulls bc only a few people are really getting into things. D1 sucks and its hard to pull reads out of my ass when nothing has happened. you do a really good job at making massive walls of text though while still being wishy-washy so i don't mind being quiet while i re-read things until something "pings" me lmao.

i mean dude. tae has a point. that's why i didn't even quote geoni's full post. even setting geoni's back and forth on trundle aside, geoni's claims throughout his post were weak and vague. the ones about tae included.

I like the stance on focusing on 3rd party later and tae isn't wrong about Trundle lacking substance. Meanders a bit on the subject but eh, this feels wishy-washy but less pointed. If tae does turn out to be scum it's potentially filler but it's one of tae's more agreeable moments.

so yeah please tell me they're on a team together with super early interactions like this? with geoni creating a full on case for tae then accusing them of something that HE is doing himself?

also, while i have you here. and while my head is in this.

i need to say that i feel like geoni has kept his reads relatively controversy-less this entire game so far, and i also think, in the case of his d1 read on tae, he's echoed other people sr's that he's picked up on.
  • here's me and evan talking about how we thought trundle was being weird and paranoid on page 4
  • page 5, geoni the human printing press delivers a read list on 10 people. yes i said TEN. but none of which are trundle.
  • he actually doesn't out any read on trundle. but does mention trundle in the post when questioning jacob. then 30 mins later he makes a sorted read list, color coated. he puts trundle in a light townlean without stating any thoughts on him, but adds a ? after trundle's name.
it's pretty weird to out ten reads without saying anything on trundle despite things worth actually happening. then promptly sorting him into townlean?

but we know that by page 15 geoni explicitly townleans trundle despite simultaneously saying the orange quotes.

so what happened in between?
page 11 i tr trundle openly same on page 13 too lazy to link. but also on page 11, i question tae.

that took place reaaallly close to page 15 where geoni says trundle is town, starts a mini-case on tae for being ~noncomittal~, bottom line i don't think this townread on trundle happened organically, and geoni started fosing tae around the same time others were questioning them (he even referenced me in geoni's first post i quoted)

should we ALSO talk about how geoni ISO'd oath n1 after multiple people were tossing out oaths name for a lynch on d1? then d1 doesn't pursue oath, and opts for a hard-push on a newbie despite an attempted bluesnipe happening n1? similarly he's pushed on panda, another player that was seeing a lot of EOD1 pressure:

Panda, shaebae, glow, Heyden in that order of sus with oath as an open option and Evan needing some re-evaluation

also lol @ this from n1, geoni proceeded to make a case on harbor, who is his "#1 scumread's" main push.

I’m curious what glow thinks about you bc I definitely think you’re town, idk what glow is honestly it’s been so long since she’s scum and she’s kind of just gliding by.

I’m curious what glow thinks about you bc I definitely think you’re town, idk what glow is honestly it’s been so long since she’s scum and she’s kind of just gliding by.
bad timing lol

ew i'm noticing all my typos :-(

even if none of u listen to me, i'm just proud of myself for not getting geoni's new username wrong in 30 instances

Last edited:
Reactions: tae
okay fine. you guys are making it hard so then i'll make it easier for you. i miss post quotes gdi.

tae page 13 puts attention onto geoni for creating a large reads list

geoni page 15, roughly 24 hours into the game compiles a another readspost that i will colorcoat just for u: trundle, tae, panda, skar, hayden, shawo, share. you can read it here if you want. i'm not quoting it bc it's too many words that don't say anything. like this reads post is already weird when you actually tune into it, because he keeps determining that "These Two Are Not Teamed" any single line someone questions/mentions someone.

do you remember the part in the game where locket noticed punchy typing in stanzas? tae made a funny post, ironically typing in three stanzas, they said "gdi locket" after locket pointed that out bc tae couldn't unsee it.

GEONI quotes that from tae. and he says....... "Tae is not scum with locket"
i'm sorry but what. lol?

anyway. here's the relevant part:

it's ironic he's self aware in his last line, because in this...exact same post.......

i have whiplash lol this is all the same post and i'm not even quoting everything. please don't forget that the entire conclusion of geoni's read on trundle is a townlean, and. yet. ????

anyway back to TAE. tae doesn't tolerate any of what geoni said about them, and we've come full circle back to pg. 17, what i initially quoted from tae.

tae quotes the line in red above and replies:

and also tae snips a part of geoni's post where he mentions tae being questionable for taking a long time to out reads, tae's reply was:

i mean dude. tae has a point. that's why i didn't even quote geoni's full post. even setting geoni's back and forth on trundle aside, geoni's claims throughout his post were weak and vague. the ones about tae included.

so yeah please tell me they're on a team together with super early interactions like this? with geoni creating a full on case for tae then accusing them of something that HE is doing himself?

also, while i have you here. and while my head is in this.

i need to say that i feel like geoni has kept his reads relatively controversy-less this entire game so far, and i also think, in the case of his d1 read on tae, he's echoed other people sr's that he's picked up on.
  • here's me and evan talking about how we thought trundle was being weird and paranoid on page 4
  • page 5, geoni the human printing press delivers a read list on 10 people. yes i said TEN. but none of which are trundle.
  • he actually doesn't out any read on trundle. but does mention trundle in the post when questioning jacob. then 30 mins later he makes a sorted read list, color coated. he puts trundle in a light townlean without stating any thoughts on him, but adds a ? after trundle's name.
it's pretty weird to out ten reads without saying anything on trundle despite things worth actually happening. then promptly sorting him into townlean?

but we know that by page 15 geoni explicitly townleans trundle despite simultaneously saying the orange quotes.

so what happened in between?
page 11 i tr trundle openly same on page 13 too lazy to link. but also on page 11, i question tae.

that took place reaaallly close to page 15 where geoni says trundle is town, starts a mini-case on tae for being ~noncomittal~, bottom line i don't think this townread on trundle happened organically, and geoni started fosing tae around the same time others were questioning them (he even referenced me in geoni's first post i quoted)

should we ALSO talk about how geoni ISO'd oath n1 after multiple people were tossing out oaths name for a lynch on d1? then d1 doesn't pursue oath, and opts for a hard-push on a newbie despite an attempted bluesnipe happening n1? similarly he's pushed on panda, another player that was seeing a lot of EOD1 pressure:

also lol @ this from n1, geoni proceeded to make a case on harbor, who is his "#1 scumread's" main push.

I'll say this glow, as disjointed as you are here you bring up good points before your break in this post ''''''''''' about this whole Geo x tae discussion. I feel like that stuff in the first time explains why we're not teamed well enough so I find most of it agreeable on that purpose alone, only thing I'll bring up is your questioning of me not saying Locket and tae are teamed: do you think that's theater and wrong of me to think it can't be?

'Geoni is filler'. 'Geoni is a printing press', and 'Geoni is saying a bunch of words that don't say anything' is bull**** gaslighting that's really not helping here if you want to shut down everyone's pairing discussion glow, if you want to full on paint me as sus for actually doing work you're being ****ty town just like you were the last time I played with you in Call Ships to Port, Like yes my progression on Trundle went underexplained but really if you want an understanding of it, it's just that I was back and forth on suspecting him because of that first list of reads he put out there and him feeling like he was echoing me throwing me off but as he continued to post through the day his townself jumped out and he was actually trying to solve the game on his own, at least on Day 1.

I dropped Panda because she noticed the slip before I did and I'm fully okay setting my sus on her aside while looking through the lens of what was happening with Harbour on day 1.

I dropped Oath and am keeping Oath dropped for the moment, you can get over it or vote me over it.

I guess I should expect **** like this when I don't explain every damn thing I post when I'm trying to go over every little point in the game. I expect it to be easy enough to understand but evidently not.

Also if you wallpost me I'm not back and forthing with you because I'm going to have to create a readslist and explain everything step by step because they're reading me wrong through my ISOing.

Last edited:
I'll say this glow, as disjointed as you are here you bring up good points before your break in this post ''''''''''' about this whole Geo x tae discussion. I feel like that stuff in the first time explains why we're not teamed well enough so I find most of it agreeable on that purpose alone, only thing I'll bring up is your questioning of me not saying Locket and tae are teamed: do you think that's theater and wrong of me to think it can't be?

saying that i think it is theater would mean i would think they would be forcing interactions? which assumes tae or locket is mafia and i don't think either is? why would that be a non-team interaction?

'Geoni is filler'. 'Geoni is a printing press', and 'Geoni is saying a bunch of words that don't say anything' is bull**** gaslighting that's really not helping here if you want to shut down everyone's pairing discussion glow,

let me clarify. by printing press i don't mean "fillering". fillering, to me, means non-game related content. that was not intended to be the argument. by printing press i mean you just have a ton of content and i don't see how your reads connect together. whereas i can with others in this game that have a lot less reads, posts, etc.

you, later in this post, admit to not explaining everything, so? why am i expected to fill in the gaps between your reads?

frankly it baffles me that, with as much as you post, you haven't said everything pertinent? you knew trundle was a major wagon but elaborate a read on him til mid d1 but criticised another user for "being wishiwashi on trundle and leaving options open to sheep a future trundle lynch"

if you want to full on paint me as sus for actually doing work you're being ****ty town just like you were the last time I played with you in Call Ships to Port,

nice ad hom, but hey i fully own up to misreading you that game. but why insult me when your next sentence starts with:

Like yes my progression on Trundle went underexplained

?

but really if you want an understanding of it, it's just that I was back and forth on suspecting him because of that first list of reads he put out there and him feeling like he was echoing me throwing me off but as he continued to post through the day his townself jumped out and he was actually trying to solve the game on his own, at least on Day 1.

I dropped Panda because she noticed the slip before I did and I'm fully okay setting my sus on her aside while looking through the lens of what was happening with Harbour on day 1.

I dropped Oath and am keeping Oath dropped for the moment, you can get over it or vote me over it.

i'll think about what you've said here more, but if you ask me right now it doesn't really simmer any of with you.

I guess I should expect **** like this when I don't explain every damn thing I post when I'm trying to go over every little point in the game. I expect it to be easy enough to understand but evidently not.

btw. in this post you implied you think i am town. so that's interesting didn't you ISO me too.

I JUST SPELLED WISHYWASHY LIKE THE POKEMON HELP

SO MANY TYPOS.

simmer down any of my sus with u******

that one is the worst because i lost half the sentence.

wishiwashi was the best typo

Panda noticed a slip? Who’s slip and what? This is the first I’m hearing of it.

wishiwashi lmfao

WHAT PANDA SLIP
I’m so confused why this wasn’t brought up before???

Last edited:
I'm probably too tired to give a proper response to a lot of things in this thread but
I'm trying not to be pissed as I'm reading this **** but it looks like my work reading into Harbour has been successfully disenfranchised by multiple people because people are following a single person calling tae's reaction scummy. Feels blown out of proportion and I don't agree with it being the thing that sells her as scum smh.

I can see now that the scum strategy in this game is to just maintain the distracting bad reads from townies in order to form wagons outside of their team. This is all vague and probably going to piss you all off further but I know how to read a day 2. I'm at a keyboard now so maybe organizing my work and presenting it in a more coherent and to the point matter will help you all? I really don't like that Harbour's presence in this game is just being completely overlooked here and 80% of the discussion today is on tae and myself.

this post is bad. Really bad.
Like Geoni, are you trying to imply that your read on harbour is being hidden due to my push on Tae? And that the ~scum strategy~ is to put up bad reads that distract that town? I'm not sure I've even talked about or read 3-4 people in this game. Also, to clarify, a lot of the people voting Tae are voting Tae because they agree with me, not because I'm the only one who's calling Tae scum. There's a huge difference between me being the only person calling Tae mafia and voting them, and people reading the posts I make and agreeing with me and voting them.

The difference between your posts and my posts is that people agree with mine and not yours? And because of that I'm Disenfranchising your read. What? That's... a lot of confidence in my ability to play the game if anything.

I guess I'd end it like this. Your post looks like you're trying so hard to switch the focus from Tae onto harbour.

tbh

i might just vote f11

some of their posts don't make sense

their obsession over 1-shot vigi is sus, they want a confirmed for the mafia to kill

there's no way i'm going to lose to f11

dino, you and i both have the same read on punchy. however, i revoked my read because evan and geoni both confirmed that this is his normal playstyle, in every single game, regardless of how new or old.
Fair enough, in that case I guess I'm pretty null on Punchy for now.
BRB catching up on everything I missed

DinoTown, I went through your reads list and you didn't out a scumread in your list, just leans/nulls/comments. You said you were willing to vote me but you said you called me an idiot for voting Tae. So am I mafia entirely due to a single read that you disagree with?
My read on you is really, really not based on your read on tae as scum. If you look at literally any of my most recent posts you will notice that I agree that something is going on there.
My read on you is based on the fact that one of your main reasons for putting tae as scum could also match the actions of other people you have nulled, therefore just making it in general seem... weird. People mostly 'lurking' and still having reads is, at least imo, a very poor reason to think someone is mafia, but regardless of what I think of you right now, there are certainly much bigger issues to be dealt with, naming tae and Geoni. There are several other reasons tae seems mafia, including but not limited to: ignoring questions asked of them/brushing off heat with reactions such as 'I hate this game'/seeming very eager to pin stuff on Panda specifically for pushing on them

Last edited:
In conclusion, having read everything I missed, I don't know any of you half as well as I need to in order to be able to make definitive ideas. Other things to note:
-Antonio says Skarmoury dropped because of the pressure put on the newbies to solve more. NGL kinda agree that Trundle (was it Trundle? Or was it Damniel? Or Geoni? One of those three) asking me for a full reads list on D1 was pretty difficult and there is a lot of pressure on me, I feel. It almost seems like I need to base off of what others say because I don't know none of y'alls metas but at the same time have been told I need to form my own opinions. Like how am I supposed to do that when I don't know you. Punchy's post style seemed off to me yet it's been confirmed they're just... like that, so it means nothing. So how am I supposed to do this. No this does not mean I wanna drop at all but still.
-This whole group seems to get derailed pretty easily. Talking about one person can very easily shift to another who was not really previously considered with a simple name drop. One person saying something stupid can take over the entire conversation when the discussion was previously somewhere else entirely. Not saying if that's good or bad. Probably linked to the fact there's 50 hours in a day whilst I'm used to 24 hours for Madness, where people pick a target and will not let go until that person is lynched.
-I have absolutely zero clue how I am going to vote so far. My gut says to vote tae simply because that is the current set lynch but I'm generally confused. I guess I'm just here as someone to be influenced either way. So I'm here, convince me of who to vote for.

lol I unvoted. If tae’s mafia I’m going to sewercide.

I’ve gone through Panda’s post filter like 10 times in the last 2 days but I just can’t make a post. Maybe she is town and I’m too blinded by my tunnel vision.

Let me think.

There’s one person I’ve been neglecting bc I think they’re Antonio’s mason maybe I’m an idiot -___-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back