• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

btw called it

can i pick the lynch for today pls i am A+ at reading : )

please go fast because its midnight here and i gotta be up at 6am to spend a day metling at a theme park.

btw called it

can i pick the lynch for today pls i am A+ at reading : )

well dolby made a pretty good read, and so far im convinced with it.

but youre good at them too really from what ive seen. go for it.

ahhhh ok ur official role is townie and ur unofficial rolename is ten of swords. that's what i was looking for. if nobody cc's this rolename, we should not lynch inkling today.

m3ow m8, you're forgetting that scum probably has safe claims

tfw you wanna read m3ow's reads but you're sleepy and have to wake up early but i don't wanna miss the goods.

tfw you wanna read m3ow's reads but you're sleepy and have to wake up early but i don't wanna miss the goods.

Lmao. Im sure it will be worth waiting for.

Random thought - Where is Heyden? usually hes on around this time...

Lmao. Im sure it will be worth waiting for.

Random thought - Where is Heyden? usually hes on around this time...

yeah but I'll be Mia most of tomorrow because I'll be at a theme park with family..
I can try to check in but it'll be pretty minimal from me, which is gonna suck.

I think I'm just gonna quit this mafia, it just confuses me too much and I don't know what to post ;3;

There's def scum on this bandwagon that's all I have to say before bed.

ahhh don't wanna keep u guys up sorry, reads won't be up til late cause i forgot i had a paper due tmrw -____- but i will post them tonight. but rly quick i wanna say that although Dolby is right about the safeclaim thing I just don't agree about inklings tbh

holy hell you guys have been at it! I agree Inkling has been playing drastically more aggressive than last game.... and I can commiserate a little with him as in the Nub mafia game, I got rode pretty hard for every little thing I ended up saying on day 1! and it gets to a point where you are literally typing full force at anything that makes sense to clear your name and you go through a range of emotions and viewpoints just to go in circles. but this back and forth banter is too much to follow. and that aggression is hard to want to keep around.

I definitely think with all this big of a **** storm, the mafians would've just laid back and let everyone just vote Inkling right out, and experienced or not, would literally not want to get involved for fear of being noticed period. And as much as I do want to take guidance from the heavys in here like Meow, Dolby, and Jacob whose guidance seems "spot on", like what if they have ulterior motives? of course there gonna know exactly what to say with tons of experience too... so its good to listen to your peers, but don't be so easy to buy in to what someone says just because they can quote a lot and write one more concise post less often

- - - Post Merge - - -

only 2 ellipses, I'm working on it guys sorry

holy hell you guys have been at it! I agree Inkling has been playing drastically more aggressive than last game.... and I can commiserate a little with him as in the Nub mafia game, I got rode pretty hard for every little thing I ended up saying on day 1! and it gets to a point where you are literally typing full force at anything that makes sense to clear your name and you go through a range of emotions and viewpoints just to go in circles. but this back and forth banter is too much to follow. and that aggression is hard to want to keep around.

I definitely think with all this big of a **** storm, the mafians would've just laid back and let everyone just vote Inkling right out, and experienced or not, would literally not want to get involved for fear of being noticed period. And as much as I do want to take guidance from the heavys in here like Meow, Dolby, and Jacob whose guidance seems "spot on", like what if they have ulterior motives? of course there gonna know exactly what to say with tons of experience too... so its good to listen to your peers, but don't be so easy to buy in to what someone says just because they can quote a lot and write one more concise post less often

- - - Post Merge - - -

only 2 ellipses, I'm working on it guys sorry

Well obviously I'm not gonna just agree with anything. I already was sus of inkling before Dolby posted his read.
m3ow_ posted a ton of good reads in Binding Of Isaac and I agreed with 1 in the beginning. She ended up being the last scum to live and really, it could always happen again. So yes I get what you're saying, but just because they're experienced doesn't mean they're scum. Taking each quote and writing a concise post is pretty much the only way to scum read, so I don't understand the bolded part really.

Well obviously I'm not gonna just agree with anything. I already was sus of inkling before Dolby posted his read.
m3ow_ posted a ton of good reads in Binding Of Isaac and I agreed with 1 in the beginning. She ended up being the last scum to live and really, it could always happen again. So yes I get what you're saying, but just because they're experienced doesn't mean they're scum. Taking each quote and writing a concise post is pretty much the only way to scum read, so I don't understand the bolded part really.
it means that just because a post is large and had a lot of data doesn't mean it's a good post.

I think there's scum between alexi and ness, and Jacob but I don't know which one is the wolf.

it means that just because a post is large and had a lot of data doesn't mean it's a good post.

I think there's scum between alexi and ness, and Jacob but I don't know which one is the wolf.

you sound pretty scummy to me. go ahead and the "omg you claim scum blah blah" i went through the posts and i don't think the reactions have been just or make sense. i already claimed townie. at this point i did it to claim town bc i have a huge gut feeling of scum which i mentioned already. plus i know i already put myself at a huge disadvantage, and i knew this at the beginning before i started talking, but im scum hunting. in the last game tae literally went after ppl just for the fun of it. i want to remind you the point of the game is to help your side, not to make yourself look good or smart

@ alexi, Jacob and ness

Say one of you is scum, which would you say it was?

Back