• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Well obviously I'm not gonna just agree with anything. I already was sus of inkling before Dolby posted his read.
m3ow_ posted a ton of good reads in Binding Of Isaac and I agreed with 1 in the beginning. She ended up being the last scum to live and really, it could always happen again. So yes I get what you're saying, but just because they're experienced doesn't mean they're scum. Taking each quote and writing a concise post is pretty much the only way to scum read, so I don't understand the bolded part really.

what I mean is like the psychology behind it. you might be more swayed to believe someone's argument because they present it in one concise post rather than over multiple fragmented posts.
and I'm not calling anyone out for this. its just once one of those people made their big posts about inkling or crys in the progression of things, everyone was more likely to believe them or start voting because of it.
I honestly don't know how you can quote people's posts like that so quickly and in succession like they do, but I am incapable of doing it (probably get reamed for not knowing but oh well). Does that mean you should hold their opinion in higher regard? no...

the moral of my two posts is that not to just get swept up in people's posts just because they are presented more neatly. I want everyone to keep that in mind, so that if more experienced players happen to be in the mafia, they can't use that trick to ride into the finals. because I know I would be more likely to believe someone's claim if it seems to be formally presented, but I am making sure to catch myself while rereading these posts, which I'm gonna have to do as I pop in and out from time to time

you sound pretty scummy to me. go ahead and the "omg you claim scum blah blah" i went through the posts and i don't think the reactions have been just or make sense. i already claimed townie. at this point i did it to claim town bc i have a huge gut feeling of scum which i mentioned already. plus i know i already put myself at a huge disadvantage, and i knew this at the beginning before i started talking, but im scum hunting. in the last game tae literally went after ppl just for the fun of it. i want to remind you the point of the game is to help your side, not to make yourself look good or smart

Well I am still pretty convinced you are scum, and tbh I was hoping you were gonna slip with the "vanilla townie" b/c reasons. (that only town would know)

so. I am open to anyone else really, but I don't want to flip flop. If that makes sense?

@Crys: thats actually a hard question. I think they're both town. If you really want an answer b/c you think we're a bandwagon, Jacob.

Actually inkling probably isn't scum because their would be another counter wagon going and there's none. Inkling isn't scum and if they were then Dolby is probs bussing them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I am still pretty convinced you are scum, and tbh I was hoping you were gonna slip with the "vanilla townie" b/c reasons. (that only town would know)

so. I am open to anyone else really, but I don't want to flip flop. If that makes sense?

@Crys: thats actually a hard question. I think they're both town. If you really want an answer b/c you think we're a bandwagon, Jacob.
okay name a possible scum guess you have.

well too bad critical thinking i hope u r scum or else i feels for u for reals

Actually inkling probably isn't scum because their would be another counter wagon going and there's none. Inkling isn't scum and if they were then Dolby is probs bussing them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id like to see more posts from:
Panda
Tom
Heyden
mothers (wth mothers)
bluedox (also, wth)
Sugarella (who will most likely be replaced)

before I decide on anyone. maybe one of the last 3 is possible scum. possible 3rd party in the upper half.

I'm also not discounting any of those experienced players for doing this, as its probably easier and better for you to do it that way. but like if I start posting several back to back short posts, I don't wanna be ignored because of it.

I also agree with what they are saying, but like come on... we all get that Inkling is playing hyper aggressive and its odd, since he wasn't like that last time and that crys appears to be playing both sides, but would make sense (? but like does it) if they are some weird in between 3rd party (I'm not sure about that type of role, hence my awkward wording here).

But reading back over things, one might be more inclined to side with those people in the future since they seem to be the wise sage, blessing us with their info every blue moon

I like looking into the psychology of these types of games, as for why I'm not voting... I am leaning more towards Inkling, just because they seem so off in these posts. Like you want to push buttons to get people off their game, start stuff, which seems very scummy. And even if you are town, like I want to vote you just to stop hour long pissing sections like tonight has been for the sake of intelligent conflict resolution. And like even when Taesaek was going in on me, his aggression was at least directive (albeit not backed up by much) yours just seems like blind fury

why do you hope Im scum?

bc i feel bad for your brain otherwise, how plainly do i have to put it? you already voted for me, yet you follow the words of somebody that quote me and stated multiples times that i contradicted myself without explanation, yet you are blatantly voting for me, without explaining yourself, with your own words not once. Sad. And you've been questioned just now and saying you want to hear from others, yet you've already voted for me. And im the hypocrite? Hilarious. I didn't want it to come to this but that;s what its come to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also not discounting any of those experienced players for doing this, as its probably easier and better for you to do it that way. but like if I start posting several back to back short posts, I don't wanna be ignored because of it.

I also agree with what they are saying, but like come on... we all get that Inkling is playing hyper aggressive and its odd, since he wasn't like that last time and that crys appears to be playing both sides, but would make sense (? but like does it) if they are some weird in between 3rd party (I'm not sure about that type of role, hence my awkward wording here).

But reading back over things, one might be more inclined to side with those people in the future since they seem to be the wise sage, blessing us with their info every blue moon

I like looking into the psychology of these types of games, as for why I'm not voting... I am leaning more towards Inkling, just because they seem so off in these posts. Like you want to push buttons to get people off their game, start stuff, which seems very scummy. And even if you are town, like I want to vote you just to stop hour long pissing sections like tonight has been for the sake of intelligent conflict resolution. And like even when Taesaek was going in on me, his aggression was at least directive (albeit not backed up by much) yours just seems like blind fury

toads thats rude. im trying to have fun and participate and be myself like everybody else :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

bc i feel bad for your brain otherwise, how plainly do i have to put it? you already voted for me, yet you follow the words of somebody that quote me and stated multiples times that i contradicted myself without explanation, yet you are blatantly voting for me, without explaining yourself, with your own words not once. Sad. And you've been questioned just now and saying you want to hear from others, yet you've already voted for me. And im the hypocrite? Hilarious. I didn't want it to come to this but that;s what its come to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

toads thats rude. im trying to have fun and participate and be myself like everybody else :/

i still stand on cory, jacob and dolby

Why are you calling me out on this when I wasnt the only one to?

shiida, cory, jacob, ness and tae all voted for you as well.

Why are you calling me out on this when I wasnt the only one to?

shiida, cory, jacob, ness and tae all voted for you as well.

you've asked me thie same question several times already. why single this person out?? why do i always have to repeat do speacial work for you im done. its not me being agressive, this is me being nice lol, like honest. do the work and appreciate what i have to say. i do the same for everybody else or at least try

Panda's here and I feel like I'm about be be yelled at so gtg...

i dont think ill ever play mafia again.

can you not see why some of your posts and sayings from this evening might warrant votes against you? and if yes, why would you not then just try to address them and explain yourself a little more clearly to try to patch things up? instead you seem to have driven things into more and more chaos tonight. hence why I ultimately voted tonight

and if you want to talk about appreciating posts and what people are saying, I just made 3 long posts about something, and all you focused on was that I said something about you and shot back at me saying I'm rude

can you not see why some of your posts and sayings from this evening might warrant votes against you? and if yes, why would you not then just try to address them and explain yourself a little more clearly to try to patch things up? instead you seem to have driven things into more and more chaos tonight. hence why I ultimately voted tonight

and if you want to talk about appreciating posts and what people are saying, I just made 3 long posts about something, and all you focused on was that I said something about you and shot back at me saying I'm rude

you obviously didnt read through all the posts and skimmed through. i dont care. i cplained my role and dont want to waste my time. last game i was tolld how inactive i was. this time i participate and it was a **** show. i regret it. i use tbt for relaxing and having fun

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then why are you voting me then

HOLY **** I left for hours and thirty pages? please condense your posts guys, a lot of this is just banter and it's hard to read through

This ain't banter. I broke down inkling to find scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also inkling is using emotional appeal.

We don't really do counter wagons a lot on here iirc

Back