• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

More reads:
I strong town read tae.
Slight town read Dolby. I never truly know what he is but I think he's town.

also morning friends. I'm sure I'm gonna miss the goods today because I'm about half way out to universal studios now, so if I'm absent a lot today that is why. just in case you guys call on me or I miss some good stuff. (m3ow_ I was hoping for your reads but I don't think you've posted yet, sadly I probably will miss most of em until late late tonight but by then it may be too late to read.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

More reads:
I strong town read tae.
Slight town read Dolby. I never truly know what he is but I think he's town.

only possible reads I really have right now is that inkling is all over the place day 1 and seems a bit angry. idk if that makes them scum or not but they've pulled some pretty scummy cards.

also uncertain of crys affiliation because it's so damn flamboyant.

I guess we just gotta see what inkling flips.

This ain't banter. I broke down inkling to find scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also inkling is using emotional appeal.

I agree. although, thinking more about it .. toads also used emotional appeal in nub mafia and he ended up being a blue role.
both of them are new, so i can see inkling flipping town.
i guess what im trying to say is - emotional appeal can go either way.

also caught panda and tom on here earlier this morning. i understand we all have lives and such, and there was a TON to read up on. so i'm hoping they post at some point today to give opinions of what happened with the majority of yesterday.

yeah but toads emotional appeal wasn't guilt tripping. but I mean, your statement makes sense. honestly I feel like any form of gameplay can go either way. and if inkling flips town, sorry bud.

Dolbys evidence isn't even ****ing meta when it's from one game and are you really going to base it off of their first game. Inkling is probably noob town who is getting emotional due to the pressure, most of her words seem genuine and it doesn't seem like scum is coaching her. I'm 100% inkling is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Jacob and ness

Say one of you is scum, which would you say it was?
hey answer this ness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is ness the counter wagon?
rl but I might switch. I think there's scum between alexi, ness and Jacob.

Dolbys evidence isn't even ****ing meta when it's from one game and are you really going to base it off of their first game. Inkling is probably noob town who is getting emotional due to the pressure, most of her words seem genuine and it doesn't seem like scum is coaching her. I'm 100% inkling is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey answer this ness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

rl but I might switch. I think there's scum between alexi, ness and Jacob.

why us 3 though?
votes for inkling in order: shiida, me, dolby, cory, jacob, ness, tae, toads

i get that youre trying to find scum tricking town into a ML.
but thats a majority of players already for inkling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless, your reasoning behind one of us being scum isn't related to the votes. even if so why us 3.

@ alexi, Jacob and ness

Say one of you is scum, which would you say it was?

I have not read any of them scummy. Maybe it's due to the lack of posts that aren't against you or inkling. If I had to choose, it would be N e s s tho. Although he is a lot less emotional then last time he was scum, Alexi seems too all over the place right now to know just who isn't scum.

I really do wanna hear a lot more from the inactives right now. I don't recall any of them using "not a lot" for the "how often will you post question" in the beginning.

I only have bad vibes from inkling. How can we believe that they are just a vanilla townie from all this gd desperate scum readings?? Inkling, I'm asking that you read back on most of your posts and try to clear up some water. If you really want to stay alive, give me a reason to change my vote.

why us 3 though?
votes for inkling in order: shiida, me, dolby, cory, jacob, ness, tae, toads

i get that youre trying to find scum tricking town into a ML.
but thats a majority of players already for inkling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless, your reasoning behind one of us being scum isn't related to the votes. even if so why us 3.
But the lynch makes no sense. You three all pretty much said almost the same things when explaining your reasoning. Also Dolbys maf, and I'm getting slight town reads on Cory.

But do you guys really think inkling because none of it adds up.

But the lynch makes no sense. You three all pretty much said almost the same things when explaining your reasoning. Also Dolbys maf, and I'm getting slight town reads on Cory.

But do you guys really think inkling because none of it adds up.

honestly I have been so conflicted with inkling since the start.
but then their reactions were kind of uncalled for. especially towards the end. all these just in response to me:

you sound pretty scummy to me. go ahead and the "omg you claim scum blah blah" i went through the posts and i don't think the reactions have been just or make sense. i already claimed townie. at this point i did it to claim town bc i have a huge gut feeling of scum which i mentioned already. plus i know i already put myself at a huge disadvantage, and i knew this at the beginning before i started talking, but im scum hunting. in the last game tae literally went after ppl just for the fun of it. i want to remind you the point of the game is to help your side, not to make yourself look good or smart

bc i feel bad for your brain otherwise, how plainly do i have to put it? you already voted for me, yet you follow the words of somebody that quote me and stated multiples times that i contradicted myself without explanation, yet you are blatantly voting for me, without explaining yourself, with your own words not once. Sad. And you've been questioned just now and saying you want to hear from others, yet you've already voted for me. And im the hypocrite? Hilarious. I didn't want it to come to this but that;s what its come to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

toads thats rude. im trying to have fun and participate and be myself like everybody else :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

i still stand on cory, jacob and dolby
you've asked me thie same question several times already. why single this person out?? why do i always have to repeat do speacial work for you im done. its not me being agressive, this is me being nice lol, like honest. do the work and appreciate what i have to say. i do the same for everybody else or at least try
this one actually annoys me the most.
you obviously didnt read through all the posts and skimmed through. i dont care. i cplained my role and dont want to waste my time. last game i was tolld how inactive i was. this time i participate and it was a **** show. i regret it. i use tbt for relaxing and having fun

so. either:
1. inkling is 3rd party, which explains why you are defending them.
2. inkling flips town then it is quite possible dolby is scum.

i havent changed my vote yet because inkling has not given me any reason to do so. yes, they claimed their role. that made me less sus. then the reactions afterwards just changed my opinion about them all over again.
still plenty of time left too.

Yeah he claimed his tarot card, but he also said its his favorite. If he looked up tarot cards or already knew some stuff about it, he could've just said thats what he is. He made sure to tell us twice too that it's one of his favorite cards or something like that

Yeah he claimed his tarot card, but he also said its his favorite. If he looked up tarot cards or already knew some stuff about it, he could've just said thats what he is. He made sure to tell us twice too that it's one of his favorite cards or something like that

10 of swords was it?
any counter claims?

hai guys. i was angry bc I felt lots of words were put in my mouth, but my reactions were uncalled for. i accept my fate, I just don't see how anybody could get a scum read on me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i feel it was unfair for you guys to pressure me into revealing my role.

Hey if I found the pic of inklings card from justices tumblr would that be cheating?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey if I found the pic of inklings card from justices tumblr would that be cheating?
actually nevermind on this

i think so... i would count that as copying/screenshot of a PM.
then again what do i know
hai guys. i was angry bc I felt lots of words were put in my mouth, but my reactions were uncalled for. i accept my fate, I just don't see how anybody could get a scum read on me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, i feel it was unfair for you guys to pressure me into revealing my role.

but unless you are a blue role (or anything besides town) you shouldn't have felt "pressured".

i get it though. i will most likely change my vote... but i do still want to hear more from others.

wtf is going on ! Crys are you really that bad at being Jester ? or are you really Mafia doing some insane mind tricks to not get lynched ? som one just shoot him at night please.

also i think that Inkling is probably just poor town at the moment, and there is definitely scum somewhere in all the pushing for their role and banter back and forth and jumping on the bandwagon.

There's not gonna be a counter claim. There are probably safe claims

Back