• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

just vote for who you think is most scummy. simple directions

oh wait unvote?

well you can check my posts, or i can gather them if youd like but i did say a few times after inkling came back with the "hey guys sorry for reactions etc" that I was going to change my vote.

I just didnt unvote at that time (which was like 12+ hours ago) because I didn't have another person to change it to.. and I didn't want to put a placeholder.

you can simply "##UNVOTE"

my wednesday night poker game is now, so I will be MIA for the rest of the time. I will think about my vote, but I'm still on Inkling right now, because no one else has any overtly scummy behavior

you can simply "##UNVOTE"

yeah, and to be honest I have no good excuse as to why I didn't.
I guess make it not seem like I was all over the place?

Ill vote rn for who I think. but @cory, if we all do this ...there probably isnt going to be a majority. this is risky. but okay.

my wednesday night poker game is now, so I will be MIA for the rest of the time. I will think about my vote, but I'm still on Inkling right now, because no one else has any overtly scummy behavior
I think it should be me.

Also does anyone else here getting scum vibes from Dolby or is it just me?

SO you agreed that Inkling is most likely town, and now you are gonna keep you're vote there ?

yeah, and to be honest I have no good excuse as to why I didn't.
I guess make it not seem like I was all over the place?

Ill vote rn for who I think. but @cory, if we all do this ...there probably isnt going to be a majority. this is risky. but okay.

there doesn't need to be a majority. whoever has the most votes at the end is lynched

SO you agreed that Inkling is most likely town, and now you are gonna keep you're vote there ?

omg, if I unvote you are gonna ream me, if I do nothing you are gonna ream.... chill out

I said I was leaning towards unvoting and that I saw similarities between what he was doing and what happened to QWERTY in the daycare game. Nowhere did I say I was fully convinced and ready to unvote.

quit putting words in my mouth

omg, if I unvote you are gonna ream me, if I do nothing you are gonna ream.... chill out

I said I was leaning towards unvoting and that I saw similarities between what he was doing and what happened to QWERTY in the daycare game. Nowhere did I say I was fully convinced and ready to unvote.

quit putting words in my mouth

no ones putting words in your mouth, im asking you to explain your behavior, big difference.

no ones putting words in your mouth, im asking you to explain your behavior, big difference.

well I asked you a while ago what your read on Inkling was, but I never got an answer... but I will answer yours (even though I'm repeating myself)

I am seeing similarities between him and qwerty, and seeing that he was crazy to be that bold, but it could all be an act. Hence why he was so apologetic. I don't feel comfortable voting anyone else right now, and since I have seen scummy behavior from Inkling and him ruining productivity last night, I don't see any reason to vote Not Lynch or anyone else, so my vote is staying. Not to mention I've watched you whine at everyone taking off their votes from Inkling, so why would I put that on myself?

- - - Post Merge - - -

although you still wanna nitpick me for like absolutey nothing

well I asked you a while ago what your read on Inkling was, but I never got an answer... but I will answer yours (even though I'm repeating myself)

I am seeing similarities between him and qwerty, and seeing that he was crazy to be that bold, but it could all be an act. Hence why he was so apologetic. I don't feel comfortable voting anyone else right now, and since I have seen scummy behavior from Inkling and him ruining productivity last night, I don't see any reason to vote Not Lynch or anyone else, so my vote is staying. Not to mention I've watched you whine at everyone taking off their votes from Inkling, so why would I put that on myself?

- - - Post Merge - - -

although you still wanna nitpick me for like absolutey nothing

calm down, i wasn't reassign you, i was just saying when i post something towards you its more of a question than an accusation.

and i did post my reads about Inkling but this is a couple times now that its seemed like you haven't been following the thread.

Justice, if Shiida got banned and their vote is on inkling does that vote still count or what?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wasn't re-asking* you

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wasn't re-asking* you

- - - Post Merge - - -

post glitch

@Tom DO you reckon we should look at the bandwagon on Inkling and go from there? there's bound to be scum in there right?
in order of when they voted for Inkling

1. Crys
2. Shiida
3. Alexi
4. Dolby
5. Cory
6. Jacob
7. Ness
8. Taesaek
9. Toad

and then when Tom and I start to talk about possible scum on the Inkling bandwagon Cory jumps off.

@Cory how come you jumped off Inkling at that point? other than us finding scum in that line up?

also Tom you know enough about whats happened so far so i expect you to change your vote before days over if not i will look at it pretty much as a 'No Lynch' vote, and unhelpful to town.
There's bound to be at least a single dirty player in that list yes, so looking at that is a good idea.

I don't truly feel like I know enough to confidently vote in somebody. A lot of null reads, town leans and weak scum reads. I'm not focused enough to re-read the thread before end of night, so yes I will be useless for now.

Was that really enough to put a vote on me? Gah.... You switch pretty quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you placed a random new vote on me then left. Ohkay

Was that really enough to put a vote on me? Gah.... You switch pretty quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you placed a random new vote on me then left. Ohkay

it wasn't random and no i haven't left. you said you thought Inkling was most likely town and then you said you were gonna remain voting for them, thats pretty scummy.

There's bound to be at least a single dirty player in that list yes, so looking at that is a good idea.

I don't truly feel like I know enough to confidently vote in somebody. A lot of null reads, town leans and weak scum reads. I'm not focused enough to re-read the thread before end of night, so yes I will be useless for now.

i highly doubt that any of us are very confident about our D1 votes but you refusing to pick someone and make any real reads is scummy Tom and you know better and why are you don't reading the thread ?

You will be 100% confident if you vote for me and I can get more annoying from here so I suggest that town rethinks their votes.

it wasn't random and no i haven't left. you said you thought Inkling was most likely town and then you said you were gonna remain voting for them, thats pretty scummy.

i highly doubt that any of us are very confident about our D1 votes but you refusing to pick someone and make any real reads is scummy Tom and you know better and why are you don't reading the thread ?

hm... very interesting

- - - Post Merge - - -

You will be 100% confident if you vote for me and I can get more annoying from here so I suggest that town rethinks their votes.

i could just block you :D

@Ness the bolded parts are a lie or stupid. i have not been inactive "this entire day" example A im here D1 before deadline, and two my point exactly, posting like its twitter don't mean jack, but for some reason (to justify your invite for Inkling) you decided to throw that in there.

also you never answered my question. ill repost it so its easy for you... why has it taken you until now to realize that Inkling's gameplay is resembling that of their last (and only) game that they were town in? especially when you were the host of that Nub Daycare Mafia Game, so im sure you read every post in that game especially because it was Nub Game to make sure everyone was following the rules and because it had little activity.

to be fair, I don't remember Ness accusing me of changing my gameplay style, Tae and toadsworthy we the ones, though Tae mentioned it first. And this was one of the reason way I become upset/emotional. If anybody is familiar with my posts they can see that I'm not being that different from my usual self.

Yeah but no one else has as overtly scummy activities as him. He night be trying to cover his outburst yestersay by being good now.

So I can recognize him trying to look non scummy now, bur its not enough to change my vote now

just got home.

holy **** this is a cluster ****.

catching up now. from what I've skimmed, why is Tom
so apathetic towards this?

Back