• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

My role on basically said that I am the illusive moon and that I see everything once a night a target blah blah blah

you see, everything?
so ok, if ness visited panda. then who killed m3ow?

or look at my reasoning behind lynching Crys! does it not make an "inkling' of sense?
i think town need to lynch mafia to win today aka YOU

- - - Post Merge - - -

you see, everything?
so ok, if ness visited panda. then who killed m3ow?
i see everything but once a night I choose one person to see in specific and I chose ness last night

Ok no, i'm done. I don't think Crys is jester. I will make a case later because i'm too damn tired.

i think town need to lynch mafia to win today aka YOU

this is literally the first time you have said seriously lets lynch someone the entire game! why are you acting so differently now?

oh im glad it wasnt ignored. i will post a better read sooner or later, but so far I'm either for them, toadsworthy or tom, or crys. crys does seem like a bad idea, they're too all over the place for me to be decisive.

no it wasn't, as always there are too many distractions in this thread. i just cant get over toad's behavior though overall. even now. out of all our lead they are trying to distract us lynching crys.

actually I was all for Dolby yesterday but nobody joined me :(

thats because you were all over the place at the same time too, and telling us to lynch you, and spouting nonsense the whole day. But now you want to seriously point blame at the first person calling you mafia.

can somebody explain to me any ideas on how 2 kills could have happened?

3-4 Mafia team given the number of players we have right now. Which means if we don't lynch scum soon and reduce the KP, we're going to be hurting very soon. Part of me wants to trust Crys because that's a play I'd do (and did, check Papers Please) but at the same time they've been so all over the map I don't trust them.

As for who is scummy well Tae and Inkling's little fight was annoying, but it's only because one of them is acting like a turd. Panda was aggressive towards the end of night and lead the Cory wagon no? Perhaps the mafia (Nessypoo) got afraid to have a lil bear chomping at their heels.

no it wasn't, as always there are too many distractions in this thread. i just cant get over toad's behavior though overall. even now. out of all our lead they are trying to distract us lynching crys.

i don't think crys is a good lynch. and although i don't think they are truly a watcher, more so just fake claiming to stir up more dust, i'm uncertain of a positive read on them.

for toad, i'm going back through now and reading over his posts to see if that gives me a legit read or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

3-4 Mafia team given the number of players we have right now. Which means if we don't lynch scum soon and reduce the KP, we're going to be hurting very soon. Part of me wants to trust Crys because that's a play I'd do (and did, check Papers Please) but at the same time they've been so all over the map I don't trust them.

As for who is scummy well Tae and Inkling's little fight was annoying, but it's only because one of them is acting like a turd. Panda was aggressive towards the end of night and lead the Cory wagon no? Perhaps the mafia (Nessypoo) got afraid to have a lil bear chomping at their heels.

yeah panda was all for the cory train, which was surprising to me because she ended up killed, but like you said it makes a lot of sense that it could have been a kill bc she's aggressive / was citing at ankles on her way out.

I say Crys is not Jester, not watcher, and played crazy yesterday to make us think they were jester so we would know not to Lynch them. I can't say why they would pick who they did, but thats because theres probably multiple opinions amongst mafia. But look, they are trying to play rationally now that I'm calling them out. Its completely different. I see them playing to "hide out in the open" and using jester claims to keep us from lynching them.

I say Crys is not Jester, not watcher, and played crazy yesterday to make us think they were jester so we would know not to Lynch them. I can't say why they would pick who they did, but thats because theres probably multiple opinions amongst mafia. But look, they are trying to play rationally now that I'm calling them out. Its completely different. I see them playing to "hide out in the open" and using jester claims to keep us from lynching them.
dude be honest are you mafia?

though panda put some pressure on ness, she never outright called him scummy, and she never voted him. She did however vote for toads and pressured toads into voting for me. she also continually called him scummy.

though panda put some pressure on ness, she never outright called him scummy, and she never voted him. She did however vote for toads and pressured toads into voting for me. she also continually called him scummy.

I'm all for lynching toadsworthy. but remember, if mafia is smart they could have easily framed him.

I'm very hesitant to vote for him for this very reason.

Back