• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

@Dolby: Who do you think is scummier? Jacob or toadsworthy?

If Jacob is scum he could have easily framed toadsworthy... i think he is well more experienced to know to do so.

if you are thinking Crys isn't the jester any more, then they have to be either townie or mafia and you can't honestly believe they were trying to help us out yesterday

and also please remember what I was preaching yesterday about not falling into the psychology trap of believing people's longer posts just because they seem more concise, I openly admit I can't do that anyway

Holy **** I'm the watcher. Ness is scum.

No, i'm not doing this **** anymore. I'm too tired to make a case, but no. Crys isn't "The Moon", since i'm the moon. Yup, thats right, Crys just claimed my own rolename. So no, she's trying to do some bulls*** right now.

I'm too tired to do anything right now, so theres that. Don't try to argue about this anymore.

if you are thinking Crys isn't the jester any more, then they have to be either townie or mafia and you can't honestly believe they were trying to help us out yesterday

and also please remember what I was preaching yesterday about not falling into the psychology trap of believing people's longer posts just because they seem more concise, I openly admit I can't do that anyway

if this is to me, i was already sus of you and jacob before dolby posted.

No, i'm not doing this **** anymore. I'm too tired to make a case, but no. Crys isn't "The Moon", since i'm the moon. Yup, thats right, Crys just claimed my own rolename. So no, she's trying to do some bulls*** right now.

I'm too tired to do anything right now, so theres that. Don't try to argue about this anymore.

so you're actually the "watcher" pr? is that what you're saying?

...what?

wtf. this game. my head. my god.

so you are counter claiming crys?

@Dolby: Who do you think is scummier? Jacob or toadsworthy?

If Jacob is scum he could have easily framed toadsworthy... i think he is well more experienced to know to do so.

Honestly I find toadsworthy scummier, but that's because their is more differentiation from his meta and his read on Crys. Jacob is following his scum meta, but it is more similar to his town meta

so you're actually the "watcher" pr? is that what you're saying?

Nope! I'm not even a PR, a townie. I claimed because I don't want some BS to come upon me and get me lynched to whatever the hell crys even is.

if this is to me, i was already sus of you and jacob before dolby posted.

it wasn't to anyone particularly, I just want to stir up conversation and something to think about because I would hate to lose this game because experienced players are playing experienced player cards and newbies are getting played on it

and the first paragraph was also just another point, but mostly in response to ness

wow I can't believe justice put two moons in his game :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Moon doesn't sound like a town role. Sounds like a PR....

I could be wrong. but the town seems to be Minor Arcanas. and the moon isn't one of those.

Honestly I find toadsworthy scummier, but that's because their is more differentiation from his meta and his read on Crys. Jacob is following his scum meta, but it is more similar to his town meta

how can you compare my history? first I barely have any! I haven't even interacted with someone like crys before too! and I was in this same situation in the last game too! I was quiet and overlooked day 1 until I spoke up about being uneasy about voting qwerty who turned out to be town. then I was much more talkative the second day because we were put into a bad situation. I'm making claims and saying new things now here because we obviously gotta shake something up or were gonna lose two more PRs and be screwed tomorrow

but if you look at who died. panda told us it would be terrible to lose m3ow bc shes strong, and toads heard that. we all spoke openly about it. actually even tae asked specifically about who was the stronger players, and we had to repeat it a few times. So jacobs idea about newer mafia player wanting to kill more experienced townies made sense to me. but i just think there's not a huge change to have multiple new mafia players, or is there?

The Moon doesn't sound like a town role. Sounds like a PR....

I could be wrong. but the town seems to be Minor Arcanas. and the moon isn't one of those.
why would you say this in thread???

Back