• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

The Moon doesn't sound like a town role. Sounds like a PR....

I could be wrong. but the town seems to be Minor Arcanas. and the moon isn't one of those.

the moon is, in fact a major arcanas

If you think someone is a pr pls never say it in the thread. Unless ur mafia it makes sense.

The Moon doesn't sound like a town role. Sounds like a PR....

I could be wrong. but the town seems to be Minor Arcanas. and the moon isn't one of those.

you are wrong bc both m3ow and panda's rolses are major arcanas like the moon. i think major arcanas are more power roles but i could be wrong, especially if ness is telling the truth

ness is townie moon, im watcher moon.

I'm sorry, but I can't. It just sounds like your making ish up! why should I believe anything you said after your actions yesterday! like no, never...

you're going to have to deal with more ellipses

exactly... and ness claimed townie?

so im confused.

i think ness also claimed watcher at some point? i dont kow if he's freaking out bc crys guessed a random tarot card, which isnt difficult, and ness happened to have that role?

you are wrong bc both m3ow and panda's rolses are major arcanas like the moon. i think major arcanas are more power roles but i could be wrong, especially if ness is telling the truth

i agree with ink here, because panda, who was a VT had a arcanas thats minor. and the two Prs killed were both majors.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i meant cory * not panda for the minor arcanas. sorry its almsot 2 am.

anyways forget all that, i just think it was a random guess for crys to throw us off and she happened to guess ness's card. so that's why we need to stop paying attention to crys.

literally why is anyone listening to Crys! they kept saying lynch them yesterday, then said lynch everyone under the sun! but today they come up with some bs claim and were all taking into consideration anything they are saying!

Like why does that make any sense at all! someone please explain why they are taking in anything they say, what credibility do they actually have!

we've got a lot of time to process things still, it's late here and i'm tired. ill be back on tomorrow to check back in on things.

i agree with ink here, because panda, who was a VT had a arcanas thats minor. and the two Prs killed were both majors.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i meant cory * not panda for the minor arcanas. sorry its almsot 2 am.

no you were right before the correction. panda was a VT. Cory and meow were PR's. Cory and meow both were major arcanas and panda was a minor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think ness also claimed watcher at some point? i dont kow if he's freaking out bc crys guessed a random tarot card, which isnt difficult, and ness happened to have that role?

idk. i think ness just slipped. he claimed both town, and the moon.
could possibly be both. could possibly be scum.

no you were right before the correction. panda was a VT. Cory and meow were PR's. Cory and meow both were major arcanas and panda was a minor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk. i think ness just slipped. he claimed both town, and the moon.
could possibly be both. could possibly be scum.

I didn't slip.

Back