• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

this is true. yea inkling and i had our useless banter argument on day 1 but since then they have been acting very town imo.

good catch on what cory said though. sigh. rip cory btw sorry we lynched you while you were sleeping :c

Hey guys, I won't have time to catch up until later today. Everyone please post your reads in the current format:

Town:
*name here
*name here
Neutral:
*etc

Mafia:

@trundle:

Gonna colour code a few names because why not?
grey=null, need more posts to determine thoughts and reads from them
green=townreads, people who I think are town, Crys only because I'm almost sure he's fool, and fool is town so
yellow=slight sus, suspicious of them but not enough to rule out anything
orange=high sus, probably scum based on behavior, good push targets for a lynch
red=scum, mafia based on actions throughout game, especially being defensive and emotional

Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016
Sugarella
Trundle

Heyden
Crys
Jacob

Taesaek
Tom
Inkling
Toadsworthy
Alexi

Dolby
Toadsworthy

Ness

Would be good if everyone else could do something like this, to get a better idea of what everyone is thinking. Anyway, I'll probably be lurking for the rest of the night...

hm well heres my list. also Im curious as to why you put Jacob in green ? idk for me hes more null/sus since hes barely posted buuut thats just me..

grey=null
green=townreads
yellow=slight sus
orange=high sus
red=scum

Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016
Sugarella
Trundle
Heyden
Crys

Jacob
Taesaek
Tom
Inkling
Toadsworthy
Alexi
Dolby
Ness

dolby, heyden i lean more towards green but still pretty null.

this is true. yea inkling and i had our useless banter argument on day 1 but since then they have been acting very town imo.

good catch on what cory said though. sigh. rip cory btw sorry we lynched you while you were sleeping :c

He'd get in trouble for saying something like that thought since it's sort of 'game-changing', so I'll take his death post as a grain of salt IMO.

Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016
Sugarella
Trundle

Heyden
Crys
Jacob
Taesaek
Tom
Inkling
Toadsworthy
Alexi
Dolby
Ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016
Sugarella
Trundle

Heyden
Crys
Jacob
Taesaek
Tom
Inkling
Toadsworthy
Alexi
Dolby
Ness

forgot dolby

Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016
Sugarella
Trundle

Heyden
Crys
Jacob
Taesaek
Tom
Inkling
Toadsworthy
Alexi
Dolby
Ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot dolby

you really believe ness is town? did you read what heyden and i posted?

- - - Post Merge - - -

welp that sounded rude, sorry. didnt mean to. if you didnt read though, please do.

you really believe ness is town? did you read what heyden and i posted?

- - - Post Merge - - -

welp that sounded rude, sorry. didnt mean to. if you didnt read though, please do.

no, its okay! i don't think it was rude.

I read everything but none of it is enough for me to believe he's scum.

Even though he pressured me to claim, I'm not gonna do the same to him. He told us his role name but we don't know his actual role which is fine with me atm. I think we should protect him

hm... i get what youre saying. ok, i will unvote for now. but my suspicion is still there.
and also still @ toadsworthy.

Toad, if Ness is town, what is Crys to you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant Inkling, not Toad...

@town, if ness was scum why would he fight over his role name with crys? he would know crys is being jester and it wouldn't make a difference.

@heyden, i have no clue. i thought jester, but at this point crys could be anything. crys is trying to help town, but why? with what possible motivation. maybe crys is trying to throw us off. im a bit sus of crys but im trying to ignore them, though i can't completely ignore what they're saying. ill take it into account but im not going to outright believe what theyre saying.

okay, going to work.

ugh i really do need a break from this to let this process. i am completely lost at this point. i just dont get why toads is acting so crazy. meanwhile we got ness here saying he's the moon and a townie. maybe crys has a pr that can discover his role or whatever? and him saying hes the moon and a townie doesnt confirm he's not scum.

if ness is scum then dolby is also definitely scum.

im starting to think both toad and crys are mafia. anyways goodnight all
Your opinions are all over the place

Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016
Sugarella
Trundle

Taesaek
Alexi
Inkling
Heyden
Crys
Jacob
Tom
Toadsworthy
Dolby
Ness

to be fair, crys is being confusing af...

also hi tae

so far seems like most of agree on ness or possibly toadsworthy. at least with toadsworthy.

to be fair, crys is being confusing af...

also hi tae

so far seems like most of agree on ness or possibly toadsworthy. at least with toadsworthy.

good morning (or evening for you)
and yeah, but my biggest pull towards ness is that he role claimed the moon against crys. and while crys is claiming "watcher" now i don't know if it's genuine or not and that really annoys me but crys hasn't been taken seriously the majority of this game so far because they're so flamboyant with every post they make. but back to ness, if ness really is the moon, then that's definitely a power role, but we don't know which it is, and asking him to claim his official role is something i don't want to do because if he ISNT scum, on the slightest chance, he's dead.

but also, a big factor of this entire game is fake-claims so it's hard to tell what he's doing.
is he really trying to paint crys in a bad light? or is he stirring up enough dust to keep the heat off someone else / himself?

i don't know, i want to know what official role "the moon" would have though. because i'm pretty solid on your accusation of the minor vs major arcanas.

I am using mobile so I cannot do colors so I'll add sub-headings

Null
Tardis2016
Sugarella
Trundle
Dolby

Town
Taesaek
Alexi
Jacob
Inkling

Slight Suspicion
Crys
Tom
Heyden

High Suspicion
Toadsworthy
Ness

Scum
Don't have much to rule out yet so leaving this blank.

A gather of Toad info w/ my thoughts

This isn't necessarily a scum read, but for those who are completely lost on what to think about Toad, here is my take on the majority of his posts, from last night.

Read it if you want.

oh hell, this is terrible!

The only people who interacted with me and called me out were those two. If I was mafia I would have definitely picked anyone but them. But whoever did pick Meow and Panda was smart. I think the mafia has to be made up of the eldest and most experienced players because they knew to pick the organizers of us all, and the people doing most of the accusations.

I basically was pressured to unvote you though. Panda was calling me out every minute to unvote you

you told me to unvote inkling too

on what grounds? you are all over the place?

These were quotes early on the beginning of D2. Reguarding the first post, toad basically gave little helpful info actually, just glorifying the scum team. Could be a newbie move but I don't know. Also i'd hardly call M3ow_ one of the "organizers," because she barely posted.

The other quotes are his desperate responses as to why he was hesitant about his votes D1. He "kept being pressured" to change his vote. He shouldn't have to be afraid of read's from Panda off of his votes unless he was scared she would prove his scumminess.

I was thinking the same about Crys

but why would they claim jester so quick? like if I wanted to get lynched, I could do it in so many better ways than openly saying that... could they be claiming jester to avoid not being lynching because they are mafia?

with this I want to lynch crys at this point

or look at my reasoning behind lynching Crys! does it not make an "inkling' of sense?

this is literally the first time you have said seriously lets lynch someone the entire game! why are you acting so differently now?

thats because you were all over the place at the same time too, and telling us to lynch you, and spouting nonsense the whole day. But now you want to seriously point blame at the first person calling you mafia.

I say Crys is not Jester, not watcher, and played crazy yesterday to make us think they were jester so we would know not to Lynch them. I can't say why they would pick who they did, but thats because theres probably multiple opinions amongst mafia. But look, they are trying to play rationally now that I'm calling them out. Its completely different. I see them playing to "hide out in the open" and using jester claims to keep us from lynching them.

These we're the majority of his posts and focus earlier D2. Although fairly weak reasoning, I am a little glad he took the initiative to actually start making sense of what Crys was trying to do. Great, it gave us something to work with. But everytime Crys came back with a response, he got very defensive (like scum N e s s did in previous games keep in mind) and would lash out saying "Why should we believe you??"

He even got mad when Crys would come back with something intelligent and helpful. Not really understanding of the possibility they are town aligned.

So, Toad wanted to believe that Crys is actually not a 3rd party, which is a possibility, and said that she was trying to trick us so we wouldn't vote them yada yada. I'm hoping he has a little more to say about this though, I don't know how to feel about it. It could have just been a weak way to get a vote in so no one will accuse him of voting without consent.

and honestly, do you think any mafia is going to be the first to speak up ever? especially someone like myself who is in their second mafia game ever? All the mafia are gonna be quiet this early and avoid any confrontation, unless they are trying to be all over the place and get people to not vote them because they are claiming jester.

You may be right, but this sounds to me like an attempt to make people think you aren't scum. This type of wording and reasoning is very common with new scum players.

oh i said that way early day 1... because I remember seeing on the other mafia game "mafia power: 1" so I was wondering if this was a situation where that would change

I thought you meant like at the start of day 2, sorry for yelling a second ago

I just posted apologizing about yelling... people were talking at the start of day 2 about the power of mafia and I did not say that then. I do remember questioning the power of mafia, but I asked a lot of questions at the start of the game, but then stopped because panda yelled at us to read the rules.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ok, you've been lurking this whole time and just now posted this

- - - Post Merge - - -

in the last game too, I was quieter until the end of day 1, then came out accusatory day 2... thats not a regression

I guess that is true, but were calling him out on being mafia and he decides to make a read about me for the first time

These posts we're directed to Dolby. They could have a lot of meaning if you look at the hostility he has towards Dolby when he comes in and helps by posting a read. Again, Toad gets defensive when someone calls him scummy. Interesting.

literally why is anyone listening to Crys! they kept saying lynch them yesterday, then said lynch everyone under the sun! but today they come up with some bs claim and were all taking into consideration anything they are saying!

Like why does that make any sense at all! someone please explain why they are taking in anything they say, what credibility do they actually have!

We need to consider anything and everything Crys says. Crys is a very experienced player and probably knows what they are doing. Are they third party? I don't know, probably. Crys is most likely playing a big *** reaction test for everyone else cuz they don't care for this game much. Again I don't know. What I do know is Crys is not helping town very much at all. Anyone who is deliberately confusing town should have their posts be taken into consideration, at the very least.

Now I am not really trying to start a lynch on Toad right now, these are just here for a baseline. I am hoping someone else will pick up with what I started and try to get something out of this.

I wouldn't really be all for basing people on character background meta. I was given Jon Snow the townie in GoT Kingmaker Mafia, and most people expected him to be power role which lead to my lynch. Not in defense of Ness because I feel he is scum, but jist a note to take down.

I wouldn't really be all for basing people on character background meta. I was given Jon Snow the townie in GoT Kingmaker Mafia, and most people expected him to be power role which lead to my lynch. Not in defense of Ness because I feel he is scum, but jist a note to take down.

we're jsut going off of who's dead so far. 3 dead thus far,
2 prs: major arcanas.
1 vt: minor arcanas.

i know it might have a wild card thrown in there, but given the information, i can't put aside the claim for the moon being just a "vt"

Back