• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

No, i'm not dying today. I'm actually The Moon, the Jack of all Trades., and I REFUSE to be lynched today, even if it means i'm going to probably die tonight. If you obviously didn't understand the signals I was trying to send off to all of you, then jesus christ. My 4 abilitys for being a JoaT is 1x Inspection, 1x Doctor heal, 1x Roleblock and 1x Jailkeep.

Also, just an FYI, I was trying to do the same thing in this game, where I was doctor but I survived the whole time acting as a VT. I desperately did NOT want to claim my true role, even though i'm probably dead tonight, i'm not being lynched today.

In other words, I used my jailkeep last night on Dolby since him pushing inkling looked weird at night. This is why Crys is lying, since I DIDN'T visit panda last night. Thinking back as well, this also probably proves her as jester.

Also, Alexi claiming I "slipped" looks weird.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, in case you're wondering, My jailkeep does NOT give me a quick topic with Dolby. What it does is protect him from all kills and also roleblocks him at night. Similar to the Jailkeeper in my nub mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In other words i'm going to go watch Sword art online.

What's the point of jail keep and protect and roleblock.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like it's usually a kill.

So, last night you were a townie. Now you're a PR.

Also. I did say you "slipped" because I honestly thought (and maybe even still do think) that you thought townie roles could have major arcana names.

Why you calling me out? Twice?
Alexi if I die you're going to look really bad.
Heyden also posted something about you too but I keep seeing my name.

This is gonna take some time to process. I had a feeling ness was gonna come out with a PR claim, obviously the ONLY smart thing he could do to stay alive..

it's not odd that the joat line up has two role blocking aspects to it? that's not odd to anyone but me?

So, last night you were a townie. Now you're a PR.

Also. I did say you "slipped" because I honestly thought (and maybe even still do think) that you thought townie roles could have major arcana names.

Why you calling me out? Twice?

Heyden also posted something about you too but I keep seeing my name.

This is gonna take some time to process. I had a feeling ness was gonna come out with a PR claim, obviously the ONLY smart thing he could do to stay alive..

You know, there isn't anything too scummy about what I did. In the game I linked, I was a town doctor, and I claimed Vanilla townie. Using that method, I survived the whole game.

Think about it: If I claimed Doctor at the time and place in that game, i'd have been roleblocked AND nightkilled, preventing me from healing myself, and i'd die.

Either way, I know people probably still aren't going to understand what I was trying to aim for by fake claiming as townie. Heres the math:

1. If I claim townie, mafia might believe me (since i'm always floppish as both a PR and VT.)
2. I can survive the whole game this way while still using my powers, and mafia thinks i'm VT.
3. Probably dead sometime later.

Yet by me claiming a PR, i'm probably going to die later tonight or tomorrow night if i'm not lynched today. So yeah, I know I look scummy.

Can you protect yourself?

- - - Post Merge - - -

the jailkeep doesn't make sense. Like I think you and Dolby are mafia together.

Yes i'm able to protect myself, but i'm not able to JK myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness, COP DIED. Could you not have been of any use and inspected Dolby instead???

I...didn't think about that.

@tae: I just noticed that. thank you. helps.
also
In other words i'm going to go watch Sword art online.

So... you don't care what town decides to do with your claim?
What if we don't believe you. This is exactly what you did when you CC'd Crys, all over again.
If you're gonna claim a role, make it convincing, get TOWN TO TRUST YOU, otherwise you're scummy as hell.

@tae: I just noticed that. thank you. helps.
also

So... you don't care what town decides to do with your claim?
What if we don't believe you. This is exactly what you did when you CC'd Crys, all over again.
If you're gonna claim a role, make it convincing, get TOWN TO TRUST YOU, otherwise you're scummy as hell.

seriously. i say i'm going to watch anime and you say i'm suspicious.
Thats stooping really low. Come on now.

In other words if I die then atleast you'll will take my posts seriously.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ness would you be okay with a Dolby lynch?

I'm conflicted. I essentially roleblocked him last night, but there were still kills.
I don't know what to think of him.

seriously. i say i'm going to watch anime and you say i'm suspicious.
Thats stooping really low. Come on now.

In other words if I die then atleast you'll will take my posts seriously.

Well at least you're still here. Honestly if you had just dipped my mind would be made up.

I like Crys' question.

Or be useful and save a strong town player because they're most likely to be targeted as well.

Back