• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Do we have a list of claims so far? Or those who have claimed just restate your claim? One or the other.

crys claimed jester day 1.
inkling claimed 10 of sword card, VT.
crys claimed the moon card, with the pr of watcher today.
ness cc'd the moon card. offical role unknown.

crys claimed jester day 1.
inkling claimed 10 of sword card, VT.
crys claimed the moon card, with the pr of watcher today.
ness cc'd the moon card. offical role unknown.

So you are all suspicious of Ness because he counter claimed a player who has been wildly inconsistent so far this game?

So you are all suspicious of Ness because he counter claimed a player who has been wildly inconsistent so far this game?

no i'm waiting for ness' rebuttal.
of also tardis just claimed a tower card, so im assuming that means vt.

I voted for Crys, because I feel like they acted jestery to avoid lynching, and now wrecking ish to get people to vote, all while people still wont lynch them for reasons

Do we have a list of claims so far? Or those who have claimed just restate your claim? One or the other.

inkling - claimed town:
yes /10 of swords one of my fave cards

crys - claimed jester d1, then watcher:
the following are obv jokes:
I'm day cop inkling is maf.I think nick superpenguin and trundle would be proud of the great job I'm doing. :lemon: white text
no, that would be FOOLISH, for me to say. I am trying to SURVIVE until the end.

jkjk
obv jokes because:
ok mr demanding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i softclaimed 3 things today and my role is none of them.
if I were the fool, which I'm not wouldn't I be a good lynch. In a game this big I don't think it's possible. Most of the stuff from today was mostly reaction testing.

Anyway I'm going to cool my beans because I already got 2 infractions today.
Am I even town I haven't checked my role yet.

this is when crys starts to get serious:
Actually, if i claim will town be willing to work with me because this act is tiring.
Ok im fool survivor.
We should all vote me because who knows if I could be sk...
Vote me to avoid a townie mislynch get me out of this mean game :(
You will be 100% confident if you vote for me and I can get more annoying from here so I suggest that town rethinks their votes.
The only way to not mislynch and actually getting non town is too lynch me. I know I'm irrelevant and I'm being ignored but if you think logically you can see that there are no cons. :(

then crys.. day 2, as watcher:
ness I watched what you did last night.

actually, I'm the moon, watcher. You visited panda last night.

ness - claimed "the moon / townie"
No, i'm not doing this **** anymore. I'm too tired to make a case, but no. Crys isn't "The Moon", since i'm the moon. Yup, thats right, Crys just claimed my own rolename. So no, she's trying to do some bulls*** right now.

I'm too tired to do anything right now, so theres that. Don't try to argue about this anymore.
Nope! I'm not even a PR, a townie. I claimed because I don't want some BS to come upon me and get me lynched to whatever the hell crys even is.

oh man im so late RIP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Imo, Crys yes was ridiculously inconsistent day 1. it annoyed me.
but, I think after seeing panda, m3ow, and cory die they felt like they had to step up and help town.

This obviously is not my final thoughts. I'm still waiting on ness.

Just from your tone in your posts. Tom always looks scummy to me, but even more so now. I think you are trying to throw town off a bit too hard with your read list.

my read list is pretty decently similar to other's. although i did have ness marked red earlier, i'm now uncertain as to where he lies, like i said, still waiting on the rebuttal. you're making a read over something you've not even read over, which makes me kind of giggle that you can join the game, jump in so quickly after claiming to have not read the thread yet. but please elaborate on my tone, i'd love to hear your insight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

it just seems like you're testing for reactions.

@tae thats exactly what hes doing.

also, did anyone notice how ....
wait.
justice where is that bluedox user or w/e their name is? on the playerlist

i went to go check. didnt see. but anyways. anyone else notice how they just said one thing then dipped?
not one word day 1. not a vote, nada, zilch.

Back