• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

First off, wow @ this town. You guys are a WRECK, and half of it has nothing to do with mafia. I will say this once and once only, ad hominem and appeal to emotion (ATE) is a SCUM tactic, and if I see anymore of it (@inkling and everyone else here) I will death tunnel you. ((:) This is a game, not the hallways of your middle school. I physically cringed as I read people calling each other drama queens.

What I find jawdropping is the fact that we killed our own ****ing Cop and everyone's just like "lel oopz", gg mafia it seems town wants to wreck themselves here. I don't know how experienced some of you guys are, but it's EXTREMELY suspicious how last minute several people jumped on this bandwagon of someone who was not present to defend themselves.

Let's break that event down.

shiida, Crys, Alexi, Dolby, Cory, Jacob, Ness, Taesaek, Toadsworthy all voted for inkling then everyone but shiida (banned) Dolby & Jacob retracted their votes. There's obviously both scum hiding within these votes, but then:

> inklings, Alexi, and Crys all voted for Dolby.
> Cory voted for m3ow_
> Panda, Ness, and Taesaek voted for Cory. so did inkling but they retracted.
> Cory, the cop, died.

• Panda and m3ow_ flipped town. So I'm almost positive Ness and Taesaek are scum if not then one of them at least. Ness, I'm almost positive, is scum.

Here's why:

That be the case, I hope vig shoots you tonight since you won't be of any help late game.

This was to Crys: So Ness you genuinely believe that a jester would openly claim their role D1 when their win condition is literally to be lynched? And that doing so would go AGAINST their win condition and basically game throwing? Your thought process is insanely flawed, but maybe that's because you don't need to make tactical sense when you're scum.

Actually, thinking this over, shooting Crys is a really bad thing to do. We don't need to have her NKed by a vig shot, since mafia KP doesn't drop. If she's only an extra vote (that could cause a mislynch) that doesn't contribute to KP, killing her will only make her not post anymore. So yeah, Vig don't waste your shot on Crys tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

simply: We just don't kill Crys at any point in the game unless we have to.

Simply: "O W8 YA what I said was scummy and I may need Crys if they are a jester later on in the game so neva mind haha!!"

In all honesty, Cory is the best lynch between himself and Dolby. I agree that he seems the most quaint right now, so if it means saving inkling then I will vote for him today.

Please, if you're unvoting inkling, unvote him now and vote cory.

This makes NO sense from a town point of view. Also he is defending Dolby ever so subtly here without actually saying why. Why exactly? Why is Cory a Dolby lynch? Why did everyone sheep this when there was way more reason to lynch inkling than there was to lynch Cory? Yes he voted for someone and left, but he gave reason why. Ness, you targeted someone that was AFK so that they could not defend themselves or claim. You targeted someone without making a case or laying out all the reasons why they are scummy. Ness, there is no way that you are town here.

That second part oh my god??? Ye everyone, unvote the person that claims townie (I.E. the easiest and safest scumclaim) and vote Cory! who is not here so he can't say anything about it!

Guys, 15 minutes. Please vote Cory or Inkling will die!

WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING SOMEONE THATS CLAIMED TOWNIE INSTEAD OF SOMEONE THAT HASNT CLAIMED AT ALL

Taesaek, if you're actually believing someone who openly admits being jester at the start of the game, and then claims tracker in a hope of looking scummy to get lynched to win, do you legit actually believe that????

do you legit believe that Crys is game throwing and openly claiming Jester when they actually are Jester? When that's legitimately against the rules????? Their tactic was smart. Scum left them alive because they actually might've believed or because it's distracting to town, and town won't lynch someone that claims Jester. I'm almost positive that not only is Crys town but they are watcher. And Ness actually visited Panda.

No, i'm not doing this **** anymore. I'm too tired to make a case, but no. Crys isn't "The Moon", since i'm the moon. Yup, thats right, Crys just claimed my own rolename. So no, she's trying to do some bulls*** right now.

I'm too tired to do anything right now, so theres that. Don't try to argue about this anymore.

"I'm too tired" "Crys is being bull****" "Don't try to argue about this anymore" = ATE. Like you are counterclaiming her, which basically confirms one of you as scum and the fact that you don't want to argue about it anymore only makes yourself look shady as ****. First of all, scum DOES have safe claims in a setup like this, that's almost a guarantee. So why in the hell would Crys claim something that wasn't a safeclaim? Exactly. They would not. Because someone would counterclaim, and it would confirm them as scum. Like what you tried to do to Crys.

Except in your case, you are far less believable with your scum!behavior that got the cop lynched.
The odds that not only did Crys know that you visited Panda but they also have "your role" are next to none. & Nobody else could counterclaim Crys but you, otherwise your scumbuddies would be risking themselves as well.

I'm not even going into mechanics that have to do with Tarot because others have already said that it would be weird for an important card like "The Moon" to be a townie instead of PR.

Crys is town. Ness is scum. I'm almost entirely positive about this. If you're town, vote for Ness today.

holy **** @ xine.
WHY CAN MY READS NEVER LOOK AS GOOD AS THOSE.
I need to work on them I guess. I've been sus of ness since the whole CC to crys. and really.. I was going to wait for Ness, which is why I unvoted. I still will, but I highly doubt anything he says will change my mind that he is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**especially after reading xine's read.

omg, that kinda brings all the theories together right now. I like it!
thanks @xine!

holy **** @ xine.
WHY CAN MY READS NEVER LOOK AS GOOD AS THOSE.
I need to work on them I guess. I've been sus of ness since the whole CC to crys. and really.. I was going to wait for Ness, which is why I unvoted. I still will, but I highly doubt anything he says will change my mind that he is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**especially after reading xine's read.

Hehe thank-you I think it is just something that comes with practice, it took me a long time to be able to organize posts and thoughts in all honesty! The more that you sit and analyze something, the clearer that their meanings become, so it's also a matter of trying to figure out someone's intentions for what they are saying instead of looking at only what they say.

Hehe thank-you I think it is just something that comes with practice, it took me a long time to be able to organize posts and thoughts in all honesty! The more that you sit and analyze something, the clearer that their meanings become, so it's also a matter of trying to figure out someone's intentions for what they are saying instead of looking at only what they say.

bless your post, and yes, there's a bit of us here who are still pretty new to the game so hit the nail right on the head.

as far as your ness read goes, that's probably the most detailed and brilliant read thus far, and i love that you pointed out ness' subtle support towards dolby because i have felt uneasy about those two.

Alright nvm I'm just gonna vote now. I'm way too sus of ness to think otherwise. Also I wanted to point out earlier about anyone feeling weird with Crys:

Notice how on day 1 Crys was all over the place. Claimed jester (smart move now that I see it), then when m3ow, Cory, & Panda died, Crys got a lot more serious about their role.

If a doctor/protector w/e exists I expect them to protect Crys. That is all.

Alright nvm I'm just gonna vote now. I'm way too sus of ness to think otherwise. Also I wanted to point out earlier about anyone feeling weird with Crys:

Notice how on day 1 Crys was all over the place. Claimed jester (smart move now that I see it), then when m3ow, Cory, & Panda died, Crys got a lot more serious about their role.

If a doctor/protector w/e exists I expect them to protect Crys. That is all.

crys still mentioned soft claiming 3 roles on day 1, and saying that none of them was true. one of which roles, was indeed watcher. i think crys is just vt. i really don't believe they're a watcher because why would they claim that so boldly when they knew it would paint a giant target on their back?

i'm all aboard for the ness scum train, i'm just saying i don't trust crys role claim one bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i completely believe that ness' moon claim can be a way to frame crys, especially because toad is so far up crys ass about being all over the place.

crys still mentioned soft claiming 3 roles on day 1, and saying that none of them was true. one of which roles, was indeed watcher. i think crys is just vt. i really don't believe they're a watcher because why would they claim that so boldly when they knew it would paint a giant target on their back?

i'm all aboard for the ness scum train, i'm just saying i don't trust crys role claim one bit.

Did Crys claim watcher day 1? ugh. I missed that.

then tbh anyone who scumread ness, or voted for him, is a good option to protect.. obviously, only if he comes back as scum.

Either way, the protector will know in the end who to choose. Best not to openly say it anyways.

Wow you keep changing your role I think I'll change my vote to you.

So, what you're saying is you'll unvote toadsworthy and vote for Crys instead of N e s s?
Thats interesting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@tardis, how do you read ness?

Back