• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Oh yeah. If per say I do happen to convince you of my claim and i'm not lynched, if there IS a watcher, watching me would be helpful.

Thats not going to work, because i'm probably just going to be roleblocked tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

...because she's jester.

How do you know there's a roleblocker? One on your scum team?
How do you know there's a fool? They aren't on your team.
2nd part is hippocritical but still...

seriously. i say i'm going to watch anime and you say i'm suspicious.
Thats stooping really low. Come on now.

In other words if I die then atleast you'll will take my posts seriously.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm conflicted. I essentially roleblocked him last night, but there were still kills.
I don't know what to think of him.
factional kills so yeah.

seriously. i say i'm going to watch anime and you say i'm suspicious.
Thats stooping really low. Come on now.

In other words if I die then atleast you'll will take my posts seriously.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm conflicted. I essentially roleblocked him last night, but there were still kills.
I don't know what to think of him.

you continue to defend dolby. like, this is what's you've done all game so far. dolby this dolby that.. even if it's subtle. it's all about dolby.

How do you know there's a roleblocker? One on your scum team?
How do you know there's a fool? They aren't on your team.
2nd part is hippocritical but still...

1. Theres been a roleblocker in almost every mafia game i've playing in, go look at any role list of like, 3 random games you'd pick to see a mafia roleblocker in atleast 2/3. I don't know theres a roleblocker, thats just what i'm expecting.
2. Why are you asking me this? And clarify by "their not on your team".

im posting to say i just got home a bit ago and im still catching up on page 112. just want to say i don't like where this game is going and im not very impressed with xine's read at all.

you continue to defend dolby. like, this is what's you've done all game so far. dolby this dolby that.. even if it's subtle. it's all about dolby.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=5548063&pp=

I'm actually willing to bet you never even actually read my filter, since i've probably mentioned Dolby like once or twice before now. Hell, why are you even saying "Its all about Dolby" when i've mostly been just arguing with Crys in the whole filter?

Oh yeah. If per say I do happen to convince you of my claim and i'm not lynched, if there IS a watcher, watching me would be helpful.

yeah no this sounds like a huge ass trap to me.
your affiliation with dolby / all the subtle hints of you constantly defending them has me on edge. if there is a watcher, don't listen to ness until this **** is figured out.

yeah no this sounds like a huge ass trap to me.
your affiliation with dolby / all the subtle hints of you constantly defending them has me on edge. if there is a watcher, don't listen to ness until this **** is figured out.

...WHAT AFFILIATION WITH DOLBY DO YOU SPEAK OF??????

You know, there isn't anything too scummy about what I did. In the game I linked, I was a town doctor, and I claimed Vanilla townie. Using that method, I survived the whole game.

Think about it: If I claimed Doctor at the time and place in that game, i'd have been roleblocked AND nightkilled, preventing me from healing myself, and i'd die.

Either way, I know people probably still aren't going to understand what I was trying to aim for by fake claiming as townie. Heres the math:

1. If I claim townie, mafia might believe me (since i'm always floppish as both a PR and VT.)
2. I can survive the whole game this way while still using my powers, and mafia thinks i'm VT.
3. Probably dead sometime later.

Yet by me claiming a PR, i'm probably going to die later tonight or tomorrow night if i'm not lynched today. So yeah, I know I look scummy.

this is why i said we need to protect ness. it was obvious to me he didnt want to give away his pr. im tired of people not reading posts in context. if you cherry pick and take things out of context to come up with a nice sounding story you neevr find the truth. in all honesty i find this game very frustrating. im gonna post my new reads in a bit

okay you guys need to lay off ness. why would he make all that stuff up? there's no way im voting for him.

Back