• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Ok, I really do not like what's going on in the thread. Xine's read was almost 100% bs, Tae is stating that there is a me/Ness scum team based off of affiliation but isn't citing any posts for it, my read on inkling has pretty much done a 180 and very few people are actually posting anything of value. I find it extremely ironic that Toads followed Xine's read, despite how bad it is (which I will analyse in a half hour, after dinner which I'm having in a few minutes) and Heyden is spamposting nothing of content
That's how I roll ;)

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT TAE OBVIOUSLY HAS A PR ARE YOU TRYING TO GET HIM KILLED???

AND STOP USING SHE FOR TAE HOLY ****.

bc ive gotten scummy reads already. does anybody that post actually read this thread before posting? like seriously, this is a serious question. i don't think anybody is reading the actually words people posted here

- - - Post Merge - - -

also remember if i make a stupid mistake i cant edit my posts so stop bashing me over the head every time i ****ing talk or say an opinion. its really starting to get to me.

tae obviously has a pr, but none of anything she's said so far has come off as helpful or insightful for town. maybe her pr is a mafia thing

"he obvious has a pr role, why aren't you helping town tae. r u scummy??"
*continues to push that people have pr roles without any evidence & somehow thinks that means they're helping town.*

why are you so pushy for roles? you do know that's an obvious scum tactic right?

bc ive gotten scummy reads already. does anybody that post actually read this thread before posting? like seriously, this is a serious question. i don't think anybody is reading the actually words people posted here

- - - Post Merge - - -

also remember if i make a stupid mistake i cant edit my posts so stop bashing me over the head every time i ****ing talk or say an opinion. its really starting to get to me.

you cant edit posts for a REASON. that being, if you say something scummy and then dont realize it until after it's too late. which youve been doing a lot of since you came back.

"he obvious has a pr role, why aren't you helping town tae. r u scummy??"
*continues to push that people have pr roles without any evidence & somehow thinks that means they're helping town.*

why are you so pushy for roles? you do know that's an obvious scum tactic right?

i already said sry. ****ing jesus sorry.

I already mentioned this multiple times on day one bc of your specific wording. what do you mean why do i keep pushing for pr roles. ive only mentioned it for you? WTF

- - - Post Merge - - -

you cant edit posts for a REASON. that being, if you say something scummy and then dont realize it until after it's too late. which youve been doing a lot of since you came back.

IM TALKING ABOUT PRONOUNS

also, lets bring it up again. appeal to emotion. scum tactic. which is what inkling did day1.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i already said sry. ****ing jesus sorry.

I already mentioned this multiple times on day one bc of your specific wording. what do you mean why do i keep pushing for pr roles. ive only mentioned it for you? WTF

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM TALKING ABOUT PRONOUNS

and we're not...
i dont think crys flipped their **** b/c you referred to tae as a she, again... js.

and no, i have not said anything scummy

- - - Post Merge - - -

you know what>? i quit im done. justice find me a replacement **** all of you

Ness, do me a favour and colour code this list <3 (Oh, and if everyone else would too that would be cool)
Grey- Null
Green- Town
Yellow- Slight Sus
Orange- High Sus
Red- Scum

Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016
Sugarella
Trundle
Heyden
Crys
Jacob
Taesaek
Tom
Inkling
Toadsworthy
Alexi
Dolby
Toadsworthy
Ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Xine not Sugarella

I'm quite certain Crys and Ness are both lying about their roles. Too many PRs unless mafia is stacked. I think that regardless of the PRs, though, justice will have made a pretty even game.

Crys, are you still claiming tracker? Why do you keep ignoring my questions? If there are any town allied third party roles in this game and it won't be detrimental to your win condition, claim now. If there are no other third party players, I believe Crys could very well be the jester we think they are.

I'm neutral now that I've read more on taesaek. Can't tell if inkling is angry town or angry scum. So many people I haven't played with before.

And on the topic I was called out for, I do think that Ness is mafia. Too many slips in wording and he is getting really salty. Also, his JoaT actions don't make any sense.

and no, i have not said anything scummy

- - - Post Merge - - -

you know what>? i quit im done. justice find me a replacement **** all of you

Woah chill, its just a game. Don't get too emotional
calm down and trust yourself. if you aren't scum there should be nothing to get emotional about??

Ness, do me a favour and colour code this list <3 (Oh, and if everyone else would too that would be cool)
Grey- Null
Green- Town
Yellow- Slight Sus
Orange- High Sus
Red- Scum

Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016
Xine
Trundle
Heyden
Crys
Jacob
Taesaek
Tom
Inkling
Alexi
Dolby
Toadsworthy
Ness

(Oh, and if everyone else would too that would be cool)
Grey- Null
Green- Town
Yellow- Slight Sus
Orange- High Sus
Red- Scum

Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016
Xine
Trundle
Heyden
Crys
Jacob
Taesaek
Tom
Inkling
Alexi
Dolby
Toadsworthy
Ness

Woah chill, its just a game. Don't get too emotional
calm down and trust yourself. if you aren't scum there should be nothing to get emotional about??

Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016
Xine
Trundle
Heyden
Crys
Jacob
Taesaek
Tom
Inkling
Alexi
Dolby
Toadsworthy
Ness

if Inkling flips town I think Jacob is scum

Grey- Null
Green- Town
Yellow- Slight Sus
Orange- High Sus
Red- Scum

Alexi
Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016
Xine
Trundle
Crys

Heyden
Jacob
Taesaek

Tom
Inkling

Toadsworthy
Dolby

Ness

The only one I had a problem placing was Crys. I don't think they are scum, so I put null at least.

Back