• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

The game will start in about ten minutes, maybe sooner, as the last role PM was just sent out. Like literally 5 seconds ago.

Hikari, please clear your inbox and PM me when it's cleared so I can send you your coach. The game is beginning, once I create the Day 1 post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day 1​

PurplPanda walked into the room to see none other than the famed Regina George making out with someone. "Regina! I thought we had something special, you..." Purpl refrained from saying things he knew he would regret.

"Purpl! Wait..." Regina yelled, pushing away from the other guy.

"Get away from me. Get away!" Purpl screamed.

Regina persisted, and finally Purpl slapped her. They were in a fully fledged fight now. Regina punched and punched Purpl, but he wouldn't give up. Purpl punched her so hard she started bleeding blue blood.

"I'm... not... Regina..." the girl said, her disguise fading away. "I'm an... an imposter..."

Purpl, realizing what he had done, backed away in horror. Out of fear, he killed himself.

Three hours later...​

Regina walked into the auditorium, hoping to meet the boy she was cheating on her boyfriend with. She tripped, and looked back. She saw her real boyfriend, Purpl, dead on the floor, bleeding blue blood.
mean-girlsrachel-mcadamsregina-george.gif

Purpl, Aaron Samuels, died.

Alright, now that the game has started I'm going to do something both rash and potentially rather foolish right away - I'm going to publicly roleclaim in the thread. Naturally, I will also explain my reasoning behind doing such a thing.

So I have been given the role of Miller. What this means, to the newer players, is that I will APPEAR to be evil if a Detective role should inspect me at night, even though I am actually on the town team. I have no special powers otherwise, unfortunately.

The reasons for bringing this forward is quite simple: Purpl has told me in my role PM that when I inspected I will show up as Karen Smith(Mafia Goon) - Which strongly leads me to believe that there is such a role in the game, and this piece of information could potentially be important once the Mafia numbers start to dwindle.

Secondly, there is confirmed cultists in this game, and that means that there is a small chance that there is a Mason leader as well. If there is, by forwarding this, I might be able to be converted and join the Masons. (Depending on how the role would work - Sometimes they can only convert Townies, I think!) - By converting me to the Masons, I could then prove my innocence since scum generally cannot be converted.

And finally, this prevents a detective who might otherwise end up checking me from putting themselves in harms way trying to forward that I came up as a red role in the thread. That's never a safe thing to do.

Now, if you believe my claim to be true or not is up to you - But would a true Mafia player really pull off something this stupid, right as the game has started, on Day 1? I'd like to think not. But wasting inspections on me is obviously pointless. So if you think I'm lying, then it'd be wisest to just get rid of me Day 1, and keep a close eye on who seems to be eager to lynch me. When I die and flip town, those people are likely the people you need to investigate and lynch in the future. Thanks.

TL:DR - I'm a Miller. I'd rather admit it now than be inspected later and have nobody believe me.
(But seriously, don't play Mafia if you can't be bothered reading some text..)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That last line was supposed to say Too Long, Didn't Read. Whatever.

Alright, now that the game has started I'm going to do something both rash and potentially rather foolish right away - I'm going to publicly roleclaim in the thread. Naturally, I will also explain my reasoning behind doing such a thing.

So I have been given the role of Miller. What this means, to the newer players, is that I will APPEAR to be evil if a Detective role should inspect me at night, even though I am actually on the town team. I have no special powers otherwise, unfortunately.

The reasons for bringing this forward is quite simple: Purpl has told me in my role PM that when I inspected I will show up as Karen Smith(Mafia Goon) - Which strongly leads me to believe that there is such a role in the game, and this piece of information could potentially be important once the Mafia numbers start to dwindle.

Secondly, there is confirmed cultists in this game, and that means that there is a small chance that there is a Mason leader as well. If there is, by forwarding this, I might be able to be converted and join the Masons. (Depending on how the role would work - Sometimes they can only convert Townies, I think!) - By converting me to the Masons, I could then prove my innocence since scum generally cannot be converted.

And finally, this prevents a detective who might otherwise end up checking me from putting themselves in harms way trying to forward that I came up as a red role in the thread. That's never a safe thing to do.

Now, if you believe my claim to be true or not is up to you - But would a true Mafia player really pull off something this stupid, right as the game has started, on Day 1? I'd like to think not. But wasting inspections on me is obviously pointless. So if you think I'm lying, then it'd be wisest to just get rid of me Day 1, and keep a close eye on who seems to be eager to lynch me. When I die and flip town, those people are likely the people you need to investigate and lynch in the future. Thanks.

TL:DR - I'm a Miller. I'd rather admit it now than be inspected later and have nobody believe me.
(But seriously, don't play Mafia if you can't be bothered reading some text..)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That last line was supposed to say Too Long, Didn't Read. Whatever.
Okay so you are the miller and VillageDweller is Lindsey Lohan.
hmm I just find it odd of how people are already roleclaiming..

Back