• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Natty and I got into a posting battle and we were both "pushing it". A lot of the evidence the both of us brought forward might not mean anything, but look at the bigger picture. As the debate goes on, you try to put additional smaller evidence forward to see if it makes sense with what other players have noticed, etc.

I'm sorry, but an inspection that returned MATHLETE is absolutely hard evidence. Yet people are failing to realize that and some people are working exceptionally hard to steer attention away from that.

I'm sorry, but an inspection that returned MATHLETE is absolutely hard evidence. Yet people are failing to realize that and some people are working exceptionally hard to steer attention away from that.

Excuuuuse me, but I said that an inspection against you returned MAFIA, so you're boat isn't any less tippy than mine.

Excuuuuse me, but I said that an inspection against you returned MAFIA, so you're boat isn't any less tippy than mine.

and we both know you're BS'ing. In fact, you know what, I'll ask the DT's if they talked to you or not. Then I'll find 100% confirmation that you are lying. :)

and lol, you refused to give me the name of a DT you were talking to which obviously means you're lying anyways but I'm willing to ask them anyways.

Okay sorry I haven't been talking, my internet has been **** lately.

I think Jer/Prin is probably the cult leader. It has to be someone experienced anyway, because Yui Z was targeted night one for cult conversion. (Don't think a newbie player would go after Yui since she was thought to be as inactive) Night two I believe it was probably Oath, though he was protected apparently. Night three, I don't know.

So I've been talking to people about Pally/Kaiaa. Kaiaa can't really defend herself against this, but whatever. I've been informed that Pally has claimed "sexually active band geek" before, but she came back as student/townie to an inspection. (Before you ask, I'm not a DT) Pally claimed she was something like a mason, and that there was another sexually active band geek in the game who knows she's town. I don't know why Pally would ever do that, and I hope the person who told me this is telling the truth (if you can confirm Pally told you this please PM me). I think it's likely Pally/Kaiaa is a godfather. There's no reason why Pally would claim she's a mason and a "sexually active band geek" if she was a townie. Lying is scummy. I don't know why she just didn't choose to come back as a twin for godfather inspections, but yeah. She must've forgot or she didn't get to choose. Though I would think inspections would only tell alignment, not roles since this is a closed set up but I'm not sure. If you're Pally's other twin then speak up, otherwise Pally was lying. But she did help a lot to the JellofishXD lynch, though Jellofish kinda outted themself anyway so Pally might've saw that as a chance to gain town's trust.

That and I'm not the only one who's been suspicious of her. I'm kind of surprised some people I've talked to haven't said anything about her, but yeah. Sorry Kaiaa.

Oh no, it's fine. Like I said before, I can't really defend Pallys actions because I don't really know why she did them in the first place but I don't have a twin unless there is only one other student lol

Anyway, I'm convinced Jer is cult so I will be voting for him tonight.

and we both know you're BS'ing. In fact, you know what, I'll ask the DT's if they talked to you or not. Then I'll find 100% confirmation that you are lying. :)

and lol, you refused to give me the name of a DT you were talking to which obviously means you're lying anyways but I'm willing to ask them anyways.

Which DT? You claim to know a DT, yet this is a closed set up. Not to mention that this person told me they did NOT claim to you, unless they lied to me.

And as we saw last night, I told you to go into IRC when you asked me, but you said you were having technical difficulties.

At least I acknowledge that there is evidence against me, and I did my best to refute it. You are refusing to acknowledge the evidence against you. The inspection wasn't the only thing too. You acted very fishy when questioned.

Oh I completely missed this! This makes things more interesting! Can either of the detectives and/or people who are speaking for them confirm this?

Which DT? You claim to know a DT, yet this is a closed set up. Not to mention that this person told me they did NOT claim to you, unless they lied to me.

And as we saw last night, I told you to go into IRC when you asked me, but you said you were having technical difficulties.

At least I acknowledge that there is evidence against me, and I did my best to refute it. You are refusing to acknowledge the evidence against you. The inspection wasn't the only thing too. You acted very fishy when questioned.

Because there isn't evidence against me, just scummy views of the truth being spouted out again and again. Anyone who can't see that are complete and total idiots. And I know both DT's. One claimed to me, the other was outed publicly.

Because there isn't evidence against me, just scummy views of the truth being spouted out again and again. Anyone who can't see that are complete and total idiots. And I know both DT's. One claimed to me, the other was outed publicly.

Stop pretending that your evidence is greater than mine. Also, you're forgetting again that this is a closed set up.

but jer, how did you contact the DT so fast?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know the other DT too, btw. we're also working together, i dont even think sunshinetea was online (??????????)

Stop pretending that your evidence is greater than mine. Also, you're forgetting again that this is a closed set up.

Lol. My evidence is greater than yours because I know you're cult because the DT ****ing approached me about PRIN (yes, this is when PRIN was still in the game) told me Prin returned cult.

Of course anyone can easily say they talked to a detective and say what claim came back - and scum can use that to their advantage, because if the real DT cleared things up... Well, they just put a target on their head. But if I have to, to get through all of your thick skulls, I'll reveal both PM's with the DT's (if they allow me.)

Also, everyone, don't forget I said I'm willing to be lynched, especiall if it confirms Jeremy and Aerious to be extremely scummy. (Sorry xoxo, still love both of you) This game is pretty much already guaranteed scum win since we've only got 1 mafia and 1 cult, so yeah. I'll forward my roleclaim list to everyone I trust and hopefully they can do their best~

A DT approached you. I approached a DT. Why do your claims have more worth than mine?

A DT approached you. I approached a DT. Why do your claims have more worth than mine?

Because, after having been outed, asked for everyone's roles. The DT willingly told me they were a DT and that Prin returned cult. You just came in the game, what, a day or two ago? And a DT trusted you enough to talk to you and reveal their name to you? :rolleyes:

Here's a PM from this DT that told me all this:
blank said:
Natty said:
So, did either of you talk to Jeremy and reveal to him I came back mafia?

Nope, I haven't spoken to him and I haven't checked you regardless. I know he's cult so I want him to be lynched.

If Purpl replied to the PM then I guess I didn't get anything. I guess we should vote to lynch Jeremy instead?

They wanted their name not to be revealed. I'm still waiting to hear from Sunshinetea about my question.

Some players are quick to give information, as you know. :lemon:

My few claims are nothing compared to your 20.

Some players are quick to give information, as you know. :lemon:

My few claims are nothing compared to your 20.

All mine are true ; all yours are false. Lynching either one of us will prove that.

Anyways, I'm done replying to all this shat. I've said everything I had to say, I've spent my whole morning bickering with Jeremy about this so yeah... I need a break. The rest of town can decide who to lynch~ In fact I really encourage you all to consider voting me.

Does anyone who has spoken to Jeremy and trusts him want to come forward and share any PMs or info?

I'm putting my vote on Jeremy. I personally feel that Natty is much more trustworthy, and I believe she has a good doctor rotation going to protect herself from being converted. I'm not convinced that a detective has spoken to Jeremy at all considering his first post in the thread was to defend himself from Natty bringing up his role. Feel free to prove me wrong!

Also tsundere, Pally was town but she believed to be mason (she never actually 100% stated mason). Purpl just gave her a role like that because they're friends. Another reason I'm leaning on Natty.
The roles were determined via a randomizer.

Also, this day is going to be plurality lynch, ending tomorrow at 9:00 AM EST.

I'm so ****ing confused right now. I don't know who's telling the truth anymore. I'll take my vote off Kaiaa for now, but talking to Aerious and Natty have confused me so much.

I need you to step up right now if you were a vig/JoAT and you shot night two. Doesn't matter if it failed, just speak up. If you're nervous then you can PM me. I need to know if there was even a 3rd shot that night. Please just tell me who you attempted to kill.

Also, if you were protected last night then speak up as well. Don't hide. There's no reason to not come forward.

And if you can confirm Pally told you she was a mason then PM me.

Back