• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

What if there isn't a conflicting chickie claim?

Then Natty must be the real chickie, or the real chickie is absolutely talentless for not stepping forward. Dolby's plan works quite well in theory but only if everyone goes along with it - It's kind of an "all or nothing" deal and we need to get things moving ASAP if it's what we're going for. Provided that it works out as intended, we'll end up with some conflicting claims of course - But at the same time we might get a few people on the "fully trusted" list and Natty could then forward these names ONLY to the confirmed town roles and they could build an alliance and start working together with a semi-complete RoleList to work by.

yes but even so if they didn't die then they are lying (PROBABLY MAFIA) and then the mafia would know all of our roles??? you even said this

Well there are twenty-two players, so this would be what would likely happen in this situation.
Day one ends
Lynch town, 18 town to three mafia
Night one ends
Two town die, 16 town to three mafia, notice that lunatic isn't dead
Day two ends
Mafia dead, 16 town to two mafia, mafia have one kp

The mafia team would have to survive until day nine if I did the math correctly to win the game, which will probably not happen

Why was Dolby okay with mafia knowing the blues btw?

I mean Ill go with the idea it just seems like theres quite a few holes

Well there are twenty-two players, so this would be what would likely happen in this situation.
Day one ends
Lynch town, 18 town to three mafia
Night one ends
Two town die, 16 town to three mafia, notice that lunatic isn't dead
Day two ends
Mafia dead, 16 town to two mafia, mafia have one kp

The mafia team would have to survive until day nine if I did the math correctly to win the game, which will probably not happen

i suppose
also there could be 4 mafia

Why was Dolby okay with mafia knowing the blues btw?

I mean Ill go with the idea it just seems like theres quite a few holes

Well, if we do everything that is said in post 105 then it will be pointless for the mafia to know the blues, also, we could make everybody roleclaim in the thread, mafia need to survive to day 9 to win, it would only be possible for them to survive until day 7

Well, if we do everything that is said in post 105 then it will be pointless for the mafia to know the blues, also, we could make everybody roleclaim in the thread, mafia need to survive to day 9 to win, it would only be possible for them to survive until day 7

Explain this day 7 day 9 math

Alright, after driving home, I've read everything thus far and have caught up. There is definitely a window of time for someone who has yet to post today to come forth with a second chickie claim. I would be down to put Dolby's plan into action if everyone else is.

My only question is can Natty's chickie claim be false and if so how would that effect Dolby's plan of action in terms of the mass roleclaim?

- - - Post Merge - - -

However, I also think that we should still take Ash's lynch list into account as a fallback in case Dolby's plan seems rash (although most of us thus far have agreed on adopting it)

Explain this day 7 day 9 math

Day one
18 town, three scum (after lynching (town most likely))
Night one
Mafia kill two people
15 town three scum
Day two
Lunatic isn't the real chickie, so is lynched
15 town, two scum
Night two
Mafia kill someone
14 town, two scum
Day three
Lynch town
13 town, two scum
Etc.
Night seven
There are four town and two mafia
Day eight starts and then there are 3 town and two mafia
Town lynch town, scum wins

Scum would actually have to survive until night eight at least

But that won't happen if everybody claims in the thread
Day two
Lynch lunatic
Everybody then claims in the thread
Night two
Someone dies, 14 town, two scum
Day three
Lynch incorrect conflicting claim, 13 town, two scum
Night three
Someone dies, 12 town, two scum
Day four, lynch day three lynchee conflict, 12 town, one scum
Night four
Someone dies, 11 town, one scum
Day five, lynch town, 10 town one scrum
Night five
Someone dies, 9 town, one scum
Day six, lynch fool, 8 town, one scum
Night six, someone dies
7 town, one scum
Day seven, lynch town, 6 town, one scrum
Night seven,
Someone dies, five town, one scum
Day eight, lynch scum, win

- - - Post Merge - - -

My only question is can Natty's chickie claim be false and if so how would that effect Dolby's plan of action in terms of the mass roleclaim?

It is unlikely, but possible, of there is a conflicting claim, then we would put a near equal(not equal) amount of votes on each person, the owl will tell us in the thread (or pm at least four people) the alignment of the person who is st to be lynched, we then unvote and revote accordingly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, I forgot about the parrot

Am I the only one who finds the fact that Natty outright claimed chicky suspicious?

Am I the only one who finds the fact that Natty outright claimed chicky suspicious?

A bit, that's why I'm not suggesting that we outright claim to her right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, that could happen if one of the mafia had an incredible amount of foresight

Back