• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

gonna post this before my potential death:
suspicions strongly on; SP, reasons stated, and pillow, because of Endless' death and I doubt it was a frame because the remaining stronger players seem to be town, so I reckon the rest of the mafia team are medium-newb; chees, reasons stated
suspicions medium on; justice, bcuz I expected her to jump on (at least jokingly) to the Tom bandwagon D1 but she didn't which makes me think her hesitation is bcuz they're scum buddies and also bcuz she didn't die N1 which is new (last part half jk but k)
suspicion light on; BluRose, bcuz he thinks I'm town and while he's correct, everyone else seems to think I'm scum so the only way he'd know my alignment is if he were scum (read: either he's a complete mafia reading genius or he's false buying yer trust)
people to put pressure on: LaBelle, Hika, Cory, ChippedTeaCup, Cariad bcuz they don't post that much

I use they/them pronouns please. And I did vote for Tom? I do joke a lot about wanting to kill him, but that's a joke. I wouldn't lynch him for a joke, and at the time I was rather unsure about his alignment since he was acting the same to me as he usually does.

I'll read Ash's post in a bit.

Why you protecting him though?

because SuperPenguin is 100% confirmed town and everything he says is true cuz his shouten role is just so amazing he's going to magically kill all of the mafia tonight with his mad skillz

no but what ashtot said made sense but w/e

I promise nothing of the sort will happen, but I wouldn't mind it if you were the one to die :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes it wasn't a good idea because now you've just shown how easily you're swayed if the scenario was that I was actually mafia

Cool, I didn't know i had it in me to be swayed. :)

I promise nothing of the sort will happen, but I wouldn't mind it if you were the one to die :)

I will be gladly be the last vote.

because SuperPenguin is 100% confirmed town and everything he says is true cuz his shouten role is just so amazing he's going to magically kill all of the mafia tonight with his mad skillz

no but what ashtot said made sense but w/e

That's not how it is spelled. Show some respect, Karen. :(

Lol in all seriousness though, I can't tell if Karen is just making that up to save herself from dying in the case that she is maf so that she can kill her biggest opposers. I don't know what i got myself into this time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be gladly be the last vote.

That's not how it is spelled. Show some respect, Karen. :(

I miz ur penguin avvie change it bak nick

Now Dad so far has made some great contributions to the game. He's been trying to steer Town in the right direction, and constantly sharing his reads, thoughts, etc. I know that Dad is a really strong player, so I'm being very wary of him. Although I'm leaning hard towards him being Town, I think it's definitely possible that Dad could be Mafia.

After playing like 2 games as mafia (or 3?) with Dylan, he's lazy as hell as mafia. I mean he's kinda lazy now, but I don't think he's acting like he as scum. He's usually very laid back, lazy, and posts stupid BS as maf. I'm more inclined to townread him /atm/

Cariad
I don't know for sure but to me they just seem kinda bored or something. I think they're also in another timezone which might make it challenging.
Niamh is hard for me to read, since she's always quiet as town and mafia.

Superpenguin

He's acting decently normal, and I'm leaning towards him being Town. I find that when he's scum he sometimes tries too hard to be Town and that's what gives him away, although I haven't played many games with him recently so this might have changed.

No, I think he's rather lazy and more laidback as mafia. I remember observing him in that Portal game and he just watched everyone kill each other. I was suspicious of him until I got him to talk (where he responded asking why I was voting for him, and then made a decent case). That's what I was looking for from Nick, at least.

Karen

For the time being my vote will be going on Karen, for a couple reasons:

The main reasons is that she's pushing for lynches that would be seemingly easy to achieve for Mafia.

If we take a look at who she's been pushing this game we have these players: Forek, cheesman, and Hika.

These players are all new to the game, and have been posting in a fashion which makes it look like they sincerely don't know what they're doing, yet Karen has been pushing for them and accusing them of being Mafia simply because "they copy other people" or "they could still be Mafia" which is technically true, but highly unlikely (for Forek and Chees, Hika I'm neutral on). This raises huge red flags in my head because a common Mafia strategy is to push for lynches on people who suck or are inactive for an easy Town kill. Something else to note is that she was also talking about wanting to have us vote an inactive for today, which doesn't make any sense in my head, there aren't even any inactive players as far as I know.

Did she actually want to lynch an inactive... on day 2? I mean we have some quiet players, but they're not inactive. And yes I agree I've noticed she's been pushing for newbies. I mean she just pushed me a little bit, but I already explained it earlier.

The second reason is that she felt the need to defend herself in a situation where there she was pressured by nobody but SP, which made her seem quite paranoid. Pretty much all SP said is that he thinks Karen would be a good vote, and Karen in response says that lynching her would be a terrible idea and "I guess I have to save my ass now". There was really no need for this and I don't understand why she would act in this way unless she was feeling desperate or paranoid.

I don't understand her last defense post.. I really don't. I don't know why she felt the need to say that either, since as of the moment she only has 3 votes on her. I mean she's not the highest on my town list, but there's like... 3 people who suspect her.

pillow bunny

A couple cases and many comments have been brought up at pillow bunny, but there isn't really much of an argument other than "pillow made a case on endless and endless died", which doesn't make any sense because again, Tom was Mafia, Tom is a strong player, Tom would not tell pillow to make a case on Endless and then kill him immediately after, unless it's some kind of reverse psychology thing (which people have mentioned earlier), but knowing Tom's playstyle as Mafia, it doesn't seem like something that he would risk. I'm also wary because of people bandwagoning on pillow earlier today, there was plenty of time left and the case on pillow wasn't strong at all, which means Mafia could have easily hidden along in that vote.

No, there is more to Pillow's lynch than just her case on Abe. Did everyone forget Abe's case on her? It was a rather good one. I thought it was rather good.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-2&p=5211218&viewfull=1#post5211218

3) Yes, I pushed for chees, but so what if she's an easy target? There's valid reasoning and she left a huge redtell behind. Weak targets with reasoning does not automatically mean that I'm scum??? You obviously don't know my play style at all cuz if you reread my scum games (example: your pokemon mafia), I play it super safe and make sure that I'm not going for someone too easy or too hard. And today (D2) I haven't mentioned anything about voting chees at all but I did make a post on SP, which he then immediately went back and accused me.

Wouldn't Chees be considered easy?

4) Save my ass perhaps because of my role? You guys are making a big bad mistake, but if my death will help you guys figure out who jumped on my bandwagon and scum hunt (and also maybe listen to my suspicions) vote for me because to be honest I'm not in a good mood rn, totally jet lagged and tired and you guys are going to mess up this game for town by giving all the newbs free passes. It would be better if y'all killed me tmrw. That should be a big enough hint.

Only "newb" I'm giving a pass on is Forek, since I read him as town. And I wish you hadn't roleclaimed so early, there were only a few votes on you.

i... have no idea whats going on the last few pages. i have an idea of karens role and.. k whatever. didnt see reason for you to claim

dylan wheres your post!!~

Why don't you just RC? It seems pretty obvious you set yourself in to die so why not rc? That way people might actually spare you then night 2 comes then we lynch you day 3.

dylan wheres your post!!~

Too lazy. I should just post on the second 24 hours of the 48 hour days tbh.

Also excuse me I'm hardworking no matter what I am. Except today. I'll redeem myself tomorrow.

why would you do that tho

what else was I supposed to do
argue to a brick wall

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why don't you just RC? It seems pretty obvious you set yourself in to die so why not rc? That way people might actually spare you then night 2 comes then we lynch you day 3.

if I rc'ed the result would be similar
i either get lynched now or
I don't get lynched now and get killed or role blocked by mafia tonight so w/e

Back