• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Ew, more claiming. SP, why did you fakeclaim that your role/character was a drunk? Even though you claimed that as a 'yeah I'm maf' joke, I figured you were actually townsided with that name at that moment. I'm not discrediting two vigilantes, but I can also see somebody using the whole 'there could be 2' as wine to make me think that this isn't actually a counterclaim. Essplain, peng.

Shounton, the Drunk Romantic (1-Shot Vigilante*)

*Special limitation on who I can shoot talked about in my PM

I said the right name, just not the paranthesis or the right color earlier lmao. :)

I've hinted a vig late last night which SP obviously got and so he's decided to counter claim me bcuz he knows you guys are going to lynch me anyway
if there's a jack kill sp please after I flip what I claimed :)

So if we don't lynch you (which im going towards ritht now tbh) and we lynch SP and he doesn't flip red can we really believe you? I would rather lynch pb right now because they said they will post but i havent seen them post yet. So if theres 2 roleblockers then you and SP can just get roleblocked n killed since theres no medic anymore. I would really go towards lynching pillow buny since SP and Karen already RC'ed and they're fighting. If we were all town then why are we fightning? Just kill the roots and do another correct lynch.

So if we don't lynch you (which im going towards ritht now tbh) and we lynch SP and he doesn't flip red can we really believe you? I would rather lynch pb right now because they said they will post but i havent seen them post yet. So if theres 2 roleblockers then you and SP can just get roleblocked n killed since theres no medic anymore. I would really go towards lynching pillow buny since SP and Karen already RC'ed and they're fighting. If we were all town then why are we fightning? Just kill the roots and do another correct lynch.

if nothing is going to be resolved out of this then i agree with going for a pillow bunny lynch

Shounton, the Drunk Romantic (1-Shot Vigilante*)

*Special limitation on who I can shoot talked about in my PM

Not going to either discredit the possibility or ask you about the limitations, but why put a limitation on a vigilante in the first place, since they're supposed to have to aim as a role? I'd like to know if Karen had a limitation too.

Not going to either discredit the possibility or ask you about the limitations, but why put a limitation on a vigilante in the first place, since they're supposed to have to aim as a role? I'd like to know if Karen had a limitation too.

Because Karen already has no limitations as she has said. If you're gonna put two vigs in such a small game, at least give one of them a limitation so it's not a 6-person death one night lmao.

A part of me wants to believe your claim but the other part of me remembers that you're clever when it comes to making up claims, so I don't want to hate myself post-game if I had trusted you.

Keep in mind Nick is very smart with roles and can come up with unique roles at a breeze.

This whole vig thing hurts my head.. Town RBer please dont claim we dont need more blues out in the open. Unless you dont even exist.. then.

I wanna lynch pillow still tho

A part of me wants to believe your claim but the other part of me remembers that you're clever when it comes to making up claims, so I don't want to hate myself post-game if I had trusted you.

In the past I completely made up names or made up random names and kept switching between names. I've always stuck by Shounton, the Drunk Romantic. I just withheld the "translation" of that to common mafia role names until now. General mistrust can be resolved with Detective inspects or watchers/trackers, or just tell me who to shoot tonight or even no one at all.

In the past I completely made up names or made up random names and kept switching between names. I've always stuck by Shounton, the Drunk Romantic.

My mistrust remains. You're capable of changing your playstyle and it's been a while for you anyways.

The reason why I'm willing to get lynched is because I can't even potentially prove my role tonight, unless I get killed, because I'm almost sure I'm going to get role blocked now that I've claimed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my role also has no limitations

The reason why I'm willing to get lynched is because I can't even potentially prove my role tonight, unless I get killed, because I'm almost sure I'm going to get role blocked now that I've claimed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my role also has no limitations

Why roleblock a vig, though? Especially if someone publicly says "shoot so-so" The only way you'd be roleblocked is if that person was mafia and mafia doesn't have a mafia doc on their side. With Detective(s) and hopefully another Medic alive, there are better roleblock targets.

Why roleblock a vig, though? Especially if someone publicly says "shoot so-so" The only way you'd be roleblocked is if that person was mafia and mafia doesn't have a mafia doc on their side. With Detective(s) and hopefully another Medic alive, there are better roleblock targets.

How do you know there's mo mafia doc

- - - Post Merge - - -

no^

you really think its more likely that there is a mafia doctor than 2 roleblockers?

If anything, yeah. Mafia doctor isnt that great, but if we had 2 vigs in this game then mafia doctor would have some use for their team.

I wouldn't expect a mafia doc in a mini. Maybe a main. I don't think we've seen one on tbt since XCOM, if I'm remembering correctly.

ok I?m most likely going to drop out tomorrow but I?ll make one last post I guess
I won't be back until an hour or two after night 2 starts and I think I'll be replaced by then so bye

I read some of SP?s posts from old games and don?t think he seems that scummy. Really the worst he?s done is make some jokes, he hasn?t been distracting or manipulative so far. I believe Karen too bc two vigs makes sense if they?re both one-shot and one?s restricted, and her defence makes sense since ppl were really jumping to indict her

Really I?m most suspicious of Hika. She?s been brought up a bit but really just brushed aside due to the Karen/SP thing
  • her thoughts on who the scum seem kind of random. especially Forek, she thinks he?s most suspicious while basically everyone else thinks he?s town
  • said she was going to ?go with her heart? and vote for me but had switched to Karen by her next post. her argument against Karen was weak too since the first half was an offhanded day 1 comment (170) and the second was that Karen was targeting cheese, which Hika was doing too in that same post

How do you know there's mo mafia doc

- - - Post Merge - - -

no^

It honestly seems like you're still grasping at straws to get me lynched. "How do you know there's no mafia doc?!? CAUSE YOU'RE MAF!" Like please just chill. I acknowledge Pillow Bunny seems much more guilty than you at this point. However, you're still grasping at straws with me which makes me feel uneasy about whether you're really a town-sided shooting role.

Oh, and wisdom teeth are out now. I have nothing to do for the weekend cause I'm obviously not going out like this lmao, so I guess it gives me more time to devote to the game unlike what I had anticipated. :)

Back