• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Hawaii is about 5 hours behind me I think? or 4? idk. cant remember. but i stay up late, yeah. usually up til 4 AM.

doesnt mean ill be checking often but sometimes i do. usually dont get up til 1pm or sometimes even 3, which is when day ends for me.

nick reacted the way i wanted him (as town) to but i s2g if he flips maf im going to buy a penguin plushie irl, set it on fire while recording it, then send it to him.

are we still lynching karen even tho what literally just happened a few pages ago.. uh. ok whatever

Idk Pst(?) is 2 hours ahead of me, n day ends at 1pm for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why waste money like that, i have a bird plushie but idk probz got rid of it cuz we had to get rid of most of our stuffs

Ok, this a big post. Leggo.

I read through the most of the thread again, here's what I get.

Forek
Forek seems like a townie, he was just scared and afraid about people pushing to lynch him. He stepped a toe out of line, he seems the least innocent.

People that were on the Forek lynch train AND voted for Forek were
- Tom (Mafia)
- runeraider
- chees4mees
- LaBelleFleur
- Chipped-Teacup

Karen
I'm very suspicious of Karen right now, and she/he is now first of my vote list.

Firstly on the first day,
she has a 'feeling' how Endless and Forek are mafia. Endless is proven to be the Medic and Forek seems most likely a townie, keep in mind this was before Forek were role changing.
(http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-2&p=5202344&viewfull=1#post5202344)

Also targets chees4mees, I understand how this is a valid statement copying with the 'sus'.
(http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-2&p=5209871&viewfull=1#post5209871)

pillow bunny
I don't feel sus after seeing her/his posts. But it might be a trick, slightly suspicious. Someone might be framing him/her after killing Endless.

chees4mees
Might be a mafia or an afraid townie, copying my post.

Cory
Cory's post recently, make me feel like he is not mafia. He disagreed with lynching Forek from day 1.

Runeraider
seems useless, I haven't found anything on him.

Ashtot
Ashtot is so-so, wanting to lynch Runeraider because he's inactive. This may be true to him. Or he may be devious and trying to trick us an using one of our lynchs. Yet I have no conclusive evidence and gotta let it go.

The rest of people were eh.

So my list of Mafia -> Townies in this post are
Karen -> Pillow Bunny -> Ashtot -> chees4mees -> Runeraider -> Cory -> Forek

oh dang wonder why my brother posted on this thread But anyways Runeraider is dead, as stated above,

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope I don't get in trouble for him posting >.> forgive him folks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forek
Forek seems like a townie, he was just scared and afraid about people pushing to lynch him. He stepped a toe out of line, he seems the least innocent.

- Tom (Mafia)
- runeraider
- chees4mees
- LaBelleFleur
- Chipped-Teacup

Karen
I'm very suspicious of Karen right now, and she/he is now first of my vote list.

she has a 'feeling' how Endless and Forek are mafia. Endless is proven to be the Medic and Forek seems most likely a townie, keep in mind this was before Forek were role changing.
(http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-2&p=5202344&viewfull=1#post5202344)

Also targets chees4mees, I understand how this is a valid statement copying with the 'sus'.
(http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-2&p=5209871&viewfull=1#post5209871)

pillow bunny
I don't feel sus after seeing her/his posts. But it might be a trick, slightly suspicious. Someone might be framing him/her after killing Endless.

chees4mees

Cory
Cory's post recently, make me feel like he is not mafia. He disagreed with lynching Forek from day 1.

Runeraider

Ashtot
Ashtot is so-so, wanting to lynch Runeraider because he's inactive. This may be true to him. Or he may be devious and trying to trick us an using one of our lynchs. Yet I have no conclusive evidence and gotta let it go.

I would disagree to the statement in bold, actually. Cory tryed to lynch me for the same reason as Tom. He thought i was annoying so he voted me.

oh dang wonder why my brother posted on this thread But anyways Runeraider is dead, as stated above,

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope I don't get in trouble for him posting >.> forgive him folks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would disagree to the statement in bold, actually. Cory tryed to lynch me for the same reason as Tom. He thought i was annoying so he voted me.
This is half true, i said i am not opposed to voting for you but i bet we could find someone better to lynch for better reasons

Forek

- Tom (Mafia)
- runeraider
- chees4mees
- LaBelleFleur
- Chipped-Teacup

Karen

pillow bunny

chees4mees

Cory

Runeraider

Ashtot

runeraider is dead u tard

Anyone who is still trying to push Forek is either completely out of the loop or is scum trying to distract town.

Nah, think he's just the village idiot (whoever said that a few pages back, I like it and I'm stealing it)

Gonna be a tight vote! Still sticking by what I said about voting Pillow Bunny if she doesn't put up a defence :) the fact she keeps avoiding doing stuff now the lynch could potentially be her irks me a bit

If this is turning into a SP vs Karen thing, why are we all going after Karen tbh? I don?t advise going after somebody who has hinted at a pr that can cause town progression but at the same time I think she could be claiming for an even better purpose and a t the same time protect herself from a mislynch. That being said, I wasn?t a huge fan of how she went after weak players for weak reasons before today, namely Forek.

I don?t think this is playfighting much like me and nick in Portal mafia, it seems more like SP taking Karen?s moments of her ?bad? reads on him and going against her for it. When people are going to make a bad lynch he?ll try and push gently to make it happen and his post about Karen ?might be a hitman and not some pr like a vet? makes me think that?s what he is doing, it seemed really off and not at all for ?clarification for the better of town?. In all honesty I think what he was actually doing was grasping at straws.

And then the first day, when it came to Tom being lynched, he laughed it off* like it wasn?t going to happen because I don?t think he?s ever been in a game where Tom was lynched day one before, so the success of it might have taken him by surprise.

*SP laughing it off:
Uh-oh, Tom's using emotes and reaction images. We all know what this means...he's mafia!!!

So who did he vote for? Chees4mees, and here is the only reason I could find why he voted who he voted in the thread:

Apparently chees4mees discredited himself in every post he made, even though it was kind of obvious that chees was and has been confused town since the getgo. Here?s where he explains his vote:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-2&p=5212752&viewfull=1#post5212752

And this is all he gave me when I asked him for proof, just one post:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-2&p=5213003&viewfull=1#post5213003

I think it was easy enough for someone with SP?s experience to tell that chees was being dumb town, and when he was criticizing Ashtot?s vote on pillow for being a vote on ?dumb town? he said this:

dumb town =/= mafia so why vote him?

The reason I find that hypocricial is that I don?t believe that SP doesn?t think that chees was just being newb town. I trust he could actually see that he was, and wasn't legitimately scum just because he was discrediting himself - that seems like the same grasping of straws he showed when he doubted Karen's claim today and shrugged it off as 'she could be hitman'. This play reminds me of his play as a fellow maf in Portal where he'd take bad play and try and get somebody lynched for it and I?d like for him to be lynched today, tbh.

Dang won't have much time to vote soon so I'm gonna make my reasons here: Will be voting for SP for the following reasons (no im not jumping on bandwagon:lemon:)

1. He has pushing chees hard even though chees is probably just afraid to post.
Why would i choose this, you may say? Well, he's going as the same strategy as Karen, going after weak players. Karen is probably a PR or a maf at this point, but I don't really doubt she's a PR.

2. He defended Tom. (Jokingly or not doesn't matter)
I saw as i was reading day 1 again that Nick highly suggested not to lynch Tom. This was probably your undoing, Nick. That's most likely riasing red flags for other players, aswell. I'm voting for Nick for that exact reason. Tom flipped red, Nick defended Tom.

Is it worth voting either of them though? I mean either one of then being lynched will give us valuable information, but there are reasonable reasons from and for both sides. They've both been tough on newbies, don't agree with lynching either one based on that. Plus they've both slipped up, with SP defending Tom and Karen having the weaker case of the two. Dad's argument has given me some food for thought though, so I'm gonna sit here and debate with myself on what to do and whether to change my voting stance haha, unless there's any further insight :).

Shounton is a vig. I tried shooting Pillow Bunny last night but was role blocked who I assumed was a town roleblocker trying to see if they blocked me if mafia kills would still happen.

I'll shoot whoever you want tonight to prove myself. I'm only one shot.

Shounton is a vig. I tried shooting Pillow Bunny last night but was role blocked who I assumed was a town roleblocker trying to see if they blocked me if mafia kills would still happen.

It's going to be pretty hard for you anyway because you can be roleblocked by mafia either way now. If there is a town roleblocker, don't roleblock. Shoot who you think is wise and tell us in the last 5 minutes of night before thread is locked.

Actually this sounds quite honest. But are there CCs, because in a game this size I reckon there will only be one vig.

Dangit i thought i was logged in to This account guess ken forgot to log out LOL oops

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so gonna be in trouble from tina

- - - Post Merge - - -

As soon as i saw kenshingumi post i was like " oh my god......i thought i was logged in " This is why you check before you post folks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

But it's cuz we're in a rush 2 leev so i had to vote before we left but didn't check so bye cya at night post

- - - Post Merge - - -

But it's cuz we're in a rush 2 leev so i had to vote before we left but didn't check so bye cya at night post

- - - Post Merge - - -

"pillow bunny

A couple cases and many comments have been brought up at pillow bunny, but there isn't
really much of an argument other than "pillow made a case on endless and endless died",
which doesn't make any sense because again, Tom was Mafia, Tom is a strong player, Tom
would not tell pillow to make a case on Endless and then kill him immediately after,
unless it's some kind of reverse psychology thing (which people have mentioned earlier),
but knowing Tom's playstyle as Mafia, it doesn't seem like something that he would risk.
I'm also wary because of people bandwagoning on pillow earlier today, there was plenty of
time left and the case on pillow wasn't strong at all, which means Mafia could have
easily hidden along in that vote."
My only problem with this is that Tom wouldn't have really had much of a choice in who
died, right? Out of the two times I've been Mafia (still really sorry about that game,
Ashtot), I don't think that Tom really talks about kills until they are upon him (look at
the Mafia chat for Faithful June) unless if someone else managed to bring it up during
Day 1.

@Dad #970
Sorry about that, haha... I guess I'm using WIFOM to describe a situation that can be
read two different ways, one of them leading to a conclusion as Mafia, one of them as
Town. Specifically, the evidence against pillow bunny in connection with endless' death,
as one can interpret it as a Mafia frame or a Mafia revenge-kill. Granted, it can also
mean that Endless was just a big talker and may have presented a big threat later on in
the game.

@Karen #972 + #980
yes i'm a total mafia genius as we all should know
As if Forek's posts haven't already shown that he's easily swayed.

@Chipped-Teacup #1017
Thanks for answering my question~
Do you have a shortened name we can call you by (even if people are using Chipped
already)?

@Forek post above me
You've done this earlier in the game, I don't think Tina will mind.

Guys, reminder that no kills are factional and that all can potentially be prevented.
It's in the Day 1 post.
And, this can be taken as a plan to clear Superpenguin from the standpoint that he is
Mafia. SP shoots, person who he says would die ends up dying, we consider him Town.
However, there would be a missing shot for the Mafia, so... take it as you will.

"pillow bunny

A couple cases and many comments have been brought up at pillow bunny, but there isn't
really much of an argument other than "pillow made a case on endless and endless died",
which doesn't make any sense because again, Tom was Mafia, Tom is a strong player, Tom
would not tell pillow to make a case on Endless and then kill him immediately after,
unless it's some kind of reverse psychology thing (which people have mentioned earlier),
but knowing Tom's playstyle as Mafia, it doesn't seem like something that he would risk.
I'm also wary because of people bandwagoning on pillow earlier today, there was plenty of
time left and the case on pillow wasn't strong at all, which means Mafia could have
easily hidden along in that vote."
My only problem with this is that Tom wouldn't have really had much of a choice in who
died, right? Out of the two times I've been Mafia (still really sorry about that game,
Ashtot), I don't think that Tom really talks about kills until they are upon him (look at
the Mafia chat for Faithful June) unless if someone else managed to bring it up during
Day 1.

@Dad #970
Sorry about that, haha... I guess I'm using WIFOM to describe a situation that can be
read two different ways, one of them leading to a conclusion as Mafia, one of them as
Town. Specifically, the evidence against pillow bunny in connection with endless' death,
as one can interpret it as a Mafia frame or a Mafia revenge-kill. Granted, it can also
mean that Endless was just a big talker and may have presented a big threat later on in
the game.

@Karen #972 + #980
yes i'm a total mafia genius as we all should know
As if Forek's posts haven't already shown that he's easily swayed.

@Chipped-Teacup #1017
Thanks for answering my question~
Do you have a shortened name we can call you by (even if people are using Chipped
already)?

@Forek post above me
You've done this earlier in the game, I don't think Tina will mind.

Guys, reminder that no kills are factional and that all can potentially be prevented.
It's in the Day 1 post.
And, this can be taken as a plan to clear Superpenguin from the standpoint that he is
Mafia. SP shoots, person who he says would die ends up dying, we consider him Town.
However, there would be a missing shot for the Mafia, so... take it as you will.

Or see that three people die instead of two? Maybe two people will only die still though if we successfully get scum Karen today.

Back