• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

My wisdom teeth are out now btw so I will be sleeping or watching tv for the next couple hours sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is she(claiming vig)?? (should know this but she hasnt said it herself has she??)

She claims she hinted at her role which Ashtot or someone has said was vig

Interesting turn of events! Does back up my lenience toward SP being decent in the him versus Karen thing previously, don't think he's worth lynching tonight, want to see how this plays out :)

@Blu Rose: Erm, either Teacup or Eve is good :)

pre sure you didn't.....

After playing like 2 games as mafia (or 3?) with Dylan, he's lazy as hell as mafia. I mean he's kinda lazy now, but I don't think he's acting like he as scum. He's usually very laid back, lazy, and posts stupid BS as maf. I'm more inclined to townread him /atm/

Niamh is hard for me to read, since she's always quiet as town and mafia.

No, I think he's rather lazy and more laidback as mafia. I remember observing him in that Portal game and he just watched everyone kill each other. I was suspicious of him until I got him to talk (where he responded asking why I was voting for him, and then made a decent case). That's what I was looking for from Nick, at least.

Did she actually want to lynch an inactive... on day 2? I mean we have some quiet players, but they're not inactive. And yes I agree I've noticed she's been pushing for newbies. I mean she just pushed me a little bit, but I already explained it earlier.

I don't understand her last defense post.. I really don't. I don't know why she felt the need to say that either, since as of the moment she only has 3 votes on her. I mean she's not the highest on my town list, but there's like... 3 people who suspect her.

No, there is more to Pillow's lynch than just her case on Abe. Did everyone forget Abe's case on her? It was a rather good one. I thought it was rather good.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-2&p=5211218&viewfull=1#post5211218

Wouldn't Chees be considered easy?

Only "newb" I'm giving a pass on is Forek, since I read him as town. And I wish you hadn't roleclaimed so early, there were only a few votes on you.

i... have no idea whats going on the last few pages. i have an idea of karens role and.. k whatever. didnt see reason for you to claim

dylan wheres your post!!~

ok it wasnt the post above but still
**** mobile hold on will respond to other stuff rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shounton is a vig. I tried shooting Pillow Bunny last night but was role blocked who I assumed was a town roleblocker trying to see if they blocked me if mafia kills would still happen.

I'll shoot whoever you want tonight to prove myself. I'm only one shot.

Mhm... I was roleblocked as well. I don't know if there is a town roleblocker tbh.. But interesting I suppose. But how many blues would there be in this game? If we take all your claims seriously.

My wisdom teeth are out now btw so I will be sleeping or watching tv for the next couple hours sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

She claims she hinted at her role which Ashtot or someone has said was vig

forek said she was vig but its not what she claimed lel

Okay guys
I'm Jackson the Paparazzi a 1-shot vig
Kill super penguin please

Or at least if you lynch me you'll know SP is scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok it wasnt the post above but still
**** mobile hold on will respond to other stuff rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mhm... I was roleblocked as well. I don't know if there is a town roleblocker tbh.. But interesting I suppose. But how many blues would there be in this game? If we take all your claims seriously.

This imo is even stronger evidence SP is scum
I don't care if you lynch me now but do kill SP cuz now I'm sure he's scum

im pretty sure ur not a vig and ur just claiming that to get sp killed

- - - Post Merge - - -

200_s.gif

Maybe what your saying is true..... But maybe your lying to save urself anyways back bt my phone is low so yeah

@Justice, yeah multiple roleblockers. Mafia no doubt has a roleblocker since it's a staple role; they could even have two or else th eother one is town.

@Karen, there can be two vigilantes, especially considering I'm not exactly a normal vigilante. I can only shoot a person that voted on the player that was lynched the day before regardless of their alignment. I guess it's sort of a modified "Vengeful Vig" role from a game Karla hosted in the past.

That's why I shot last night, because I figured it would be the best time to find scum in the votes because Pillow Bunny was viewed as especially scummy and she was the last vote on Tom which prompted me to think she was scum voting her teammate as a last pitched effort to appear innocent.

That being said, I will trust your vigilante claim and go with my gut from shooting last night and vote for Pillow Bunny.

In b4 ashtot is scum buddies with sp

I can't believe no one is suspicious of sp after all that sht he posted D1 and how similar it is to his past scum games ffs

you've way more suspicious than him lol like wtf

so far all you've done is wanted to kill noobs and done things that put town in jeopardy

Maybe what your saying is true..... But maybe your lying to save urself anyways back bt my phone is low so yeah

I've hinted a vig late last night which SP obviously got and so he's decided to counter claim me bcuz he knows you guys are going to lynch me anyway
if there's a jack kill sp please after I flip what I claimed :)

o sp isnt normal vig

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've hinted a vig late last night which SP obviously got and so he's decided to counter claim me bcuz he knows you guys are going to lynch me anyway
if there's a jack kill sp please after I flip what I claimed :)

did you even read what sp just posted

This imo is even stronger evidence SP is scum
I don't care if you lynch me now but do kill SP cuz now I'm sure he's scum

I think it's stronger evidence I'm innocent, tbh.

Justice was clearly roleblocked. I was roleblocked as well. That eliminates me being the one who could've sent in any kills for th emafia last night as two people died. Since Justice was roleblocked, I am not a mafia roleblocker because I was blocked as well so my action wouldn't have gone through in that case. Only other common mafia roles I can think of would be suicide bomber, which I would only be notified if I was blocked if I actually tried to suicide lmao and goons/godfather which are the ones who usually send in kills, which I clearly did not.

I highly doubt there's two rolebblockers so if there is a town role blocker perhaps you can lightly hint SP is inno if not then I'm impressed by the amount of bs you came up with :rolleyes:

I highly doubt there's two rolebblockers so if there is a town role blocker perhaps you can lightly hint SP is inno if not then I'm impressed by the amount of bs you came up with :rolleyes:

so you're saying you think sp is scum because you dont think there are 2 rb's?

Town roleblocker and Mafia roleblocker kind of builds itself up to be the perfect minigame of who can block the most actions when you think about it.

Ew, more claiming. SP, why did you fakeclaim that your role/character was a drunk? Even though you claimed that as a 'yeah I'm maf' joke, I figured you were actually townsided with that name at that moment. I'm not discrediting two vigilantes, but I can also see somebody using the whole 'there could be 2' as wine to make me think that this isn't actually a counterclaim. Essplain, peng.

Back