• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Been caught up with TBT-related stuff today and there's no chance I can get this up within the hour without compromising the quality of the game. I hope you understand this and can allow me the extra 24hrs to get this game up and running. :)

hey you know what!! screw it!!! ill be a replacement!!! im bored and miserable and i need something to distract me while i have no access to my instrument

also get well tina =(

also if i get in im going to kill tom or abe <3

Tina is a wee bit ill. It'll likely start tomorrow or the day after as long as she is okay.

Thanks for passing this on, Little Ghost. I passed out around 8:30-9pm last night and when I woke-up a bit later I just closed my laptop and went to bed without thinking.

Still exhausted and feeling rough. I'll do my best to try and get this up ASAP.

Last edited:
Please give Justice my place in the game since I won't be as active as I would like to be during the next two weeks. Hope you feel better soon, Tina!

Please give Justice my place in the game since I won't be as active as I would like to be during the next two weeks. Hope you feel better soon, Tina!

idk why but its so much easier for me to replace someone than playing because i hate day 1 but lol ok ill take your spot haha

hey you know what!! screw it!!! ill be a replacement!!! im bored and miserable and i need something to distract me while i have no access to my instrument

also get well tina =(

also if i get in im going to kill tom or abe <3

A just death..

A just death..

its okay if dad gets mafia (which he always is, because hes SCUM!) he always kills me before i can do anything!! ALWAYS!! every single night 0 he kills me ;_;

also pls be nice to me i have not played mafia for such a long time!!!
and when i did i got killed n0 (dad ;_;)

also im really sorry if i end up being inactive all of a sudden coz im having Mental Health issues so if i dont post for 2 days im probably in the hospital so sorry!!!

Last edited:
Super last minute but I'm dropping out of this sorry and bye

Back