• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Any date on when this may start? I don't wanna miss like majority of day1 coz i forgot to check

i have 2 drop out coz mental health reasons and im not in Best State of Mind so i probably wont play well soz. ill do obs though

I'm dropping out too, unfortunately. I wanted to play, but seeing as it's been over a month and it still hasn't started, I don't really want to wait to play a game, especially since I haven't played it before. Plus I've gotten a job, and I barely have time to get on anymore. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone. I don't blame Tina for anything that's happened. I hope you all can forgive me ;_;

I'm dropping out too, unfortunately. I wanted to play, but seeing as it's been over a month and it still hasn't started, I don't really want to wait to play a game, especially since I haven't played it before. Plus I've gotten a job, and I barely have time to get on anymore. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone. I don't blame Tina for anything that's happened. I hope you all can forgive me ;_;

Is this gonna last a year like the main mafia?

Think our total is now at 16? I'll recount to be sure, as I'm going to need to re-balance / re-roll roles now.

Roles will go out this evening. Or, if people feel they want an extra day, let me know and it'll go up Sunday night instead. If I get no response I'll assume tonight is fine. :)

Alright, I'll add you back in! :)

Waiting for a response from chees4mees (if you haven't already, please check your inbox and tell me what you want to do!) and then I'm closing sign-ups.

Back