• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

(Mostly) back - and with two upcoming Super Smash Brothers Ultimate sessions! 😁 Time to work off the dust!

SessionHost
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Friday, July 16th, 6:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Saturday, July 24th, 3:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)

Hope to see you there next week. 👋

I missed these! Going to try to make the Friday session if possible. I work until 7 sadly so hopefully it's still going on but if not I'll try to catch the next one.

Done for today. Thank you for playing, all! 💜 The next SSBU friendlies are on Saturday, July 24, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. EDT.

Friday already? :eek: Not complaining! Our Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies for July 16th are starting now! :) We'll be playing one-on-ones and may do some teams/4-player free-for-all if there's interest.

Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 3336

As always, we'll be in the TBT Discord in the #multiplayer channel so you're welcome to join and chat, though it is completely optional.

See you in the arena!

Last edited:
Oh nice! As it looks now, I can make the July 24th matches. Been a while since I smashed with you all, looking forward to it again!

I hope it's not too late to sign up for tomorrow's SSBU games.

In-Game Name: Derek
Switch Friend Code: SW-2020-8332-2456
Session(s): Saturday, July 24, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. EDT
Ping list: No thanks

Awe, sounds like fun! Unfortunately I will be at work. Good luck everyone and have fun.

Done for now!

Arena Details For July 24:

Arena Password: 9999

Happy Saturday! We'll be starting some 1v1 Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies soon at 3:00 p.m. EDT today! 😁 You're welcome to join whether you've previously expressed interest or not.

We'll be hanging out in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat during games (we're a friendly bunch).

See ya soon!

Sadly, won't be able to make tomorrow. Hoping I can make it next time, though. Have fun, everyone!
Awe, sounds like fun! Unfortunately I will be at work. Good luck everyone and have fun.
Future one, for sure! The current plan is looking like an evening (EDT) during next week - probably a Wednesday or Thursday. :)

Last edited:
Arena Details For July 24:
Arena Password: 9999

Happy Saturday! We'll be starting some 1v1 Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies soon at 3:00 p.m. EDT today! 😁 You're welcome to join whether you've previously expressed interest or not.

We'll be hanging out in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat during games (we're a friendly bunch).

See ya soon!

Future one, for sure! The current plan is looking like an evening (EDT) during next week - probably a Wednesday or Thursday. :)
Sweet, ty for the heads up. I'd love to play then.

Thank you for another great round of games, all! 🥰

New SSBU sessions have been updated in the OP and are listed below:

SessionHost
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Friday, August 13, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)

Done for today! :)

Arena Details for Wednesday, July 28, 2021: 6:00 p.m. EDT Session
Arena Password: 3333

A Wednesday friendly? 👀 Yup!

Going to put up a reminder now for our Wednesday, July 28 Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies as I won't be kicking around until close to 6:00 p.m. EDT exactly (might be a few minutes behind, but we're still very much on for today!)

You are welcome to join even if you have not signed up or previously expressed interest. :) We'll be chatting during games in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to join us there - though it's completely optional!

See you in the arena 👋

Last edited:
Back