• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Oh dang, did not know there was one scheduled for today. If there's still room, it'd be cool to join, but seeing as I just saw this it may already be booked.

Won't be able to make it to today's session 😟

Have fun, guys! Hopefully I'll be able to catch the next one ☺
Thank you, Panda! Catch you again soon. :)
Oh dang, did not know there was one scheduled for today. If there's still room, it'd be cool to join, but seeing as I just saw this it may already be booked.
Yes, you're more than welcome aboard the friendlies train. 🚂

On that note: today's Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies will be starting later today, August 13, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. EDT. We'll be playing mostly 1v1's and will be chatting in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to join us there as well. We're a fun, friendly bunch. 🙌

See you then!

Thank you, Panda! Catch you again soon. :)

Yes, you're more than welcome aboard the friendlies train. 🚂

On that note: today's Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies will be starting later today, August 13, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. EDT. We'll be playing mostly 1v1's and will be chatting in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to join us there as well. We're a fun, friendly bunch. 🙌

See you then!

*meanwhile Mar sighs in relief that Panda isn't showing up* LOL ☺️🤭 Next time, Mar, next time

Sharing @nerfeddude's thoughts here - you play a lot of different characters, all fun to play against. You will be missed!
High also skill makes every battle challenging. And with each character you have to change your strategy
And there's me, who almost always plays Megaman, because if I switch to someone else I just sit there like "and what do i do lmao"

The Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Arena for today's friendlies is live! :)

Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 3333

Done for now! New sessions for SSBU have been posted:

SessionHost
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Friday, August 27, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Wednesday, September 8, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)

Last edited:
Done for today!

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Arena Details for August 29 at 6:00 p.m. EDT
Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 9999

It's almost that time again! Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies will be starting later today at 6:00 p.m. EDT. We'll mostly be playing 1v1s but may also try a few team battles again. 🙌

We'll be chatting in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord in-between and during games, if you'd like to join us; however, it is entirely optional.

See you in the arena soon! 👋

There has been interest in setting up a multiplayer role on Discord for pings when games go live. Once Camp Bell Tree has concluded, I will ask about the possibility of adding this as it seems it would be helpful for those that don't check the forum as often but would like to join in on game 'nights.'

Last edited:
Back