• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

I've primarily been hosting Smash Ultimate because there's more demand for it, but If more people express interest in Mario Kart, I'd be happy to host a couple of sessions in the future! 🙌
YES please. That or Splatoon 2 if any of you staff still play that would be awesome. I really miss those sessions ❤

Done for today!

Arena Details for September 8:
Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 9999

Happy Wednesday (not quite Friday, but we're getting there!)

Our September 8 Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies are starting shortly at 6:00 p.m. EDT - feel free to stop by for a few games! We'll be playing mostly 1v1s and will be chatting within the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord during games if you'd like to join us there as well. :D

See you in the arena! 👋

Last edited:
Ah, that's frustrating! Has this happened before? Hardwire connection if you have the option available? Hope it doesn't persist for too long. See you soon!
It's never happened before 😔 I've tried hardwire as well but it's not working, either. It must be the router itself. I'll have to look into it.

A few mentioned some interest in Mario Kart 8, so I've added a new MK8 and SSBU session below and within the main post! :)

SessionHost
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Sunday, September 19, 2021 @ 12:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Friday, October 1, 2021 @ 6:30 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)

Funnily enough, my Switch decides to connect to the router as soon as the session is over 😅 catch y'all next time!

Aww, sadly I won't be able to join that MK8 session, because it's going to be too early in the morning for me :c
*I mean, I can try to wake up at that time but ehhhh, chances are very slim :'D*

Hope everyone is having a great week! Been a bit distant with the move, but finally settled in with fully operational internet! 🙌

This is a quick reminder that we'll be hosting some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tomorrow, Sunday, September 19, at 12:00 p.m. EDT. We'll also be hanging out in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat between races as well. Stop by for a few races if you're able! :D

Until then! 👋

Wait hold on. I think I'm actually not very intelligent. 12 pm is a daytime, not nighttime, right?? I legit sat here for like 10 minutes trying to figure out how 12-hour system works hahahah
If I'm indeed a dummy and 12 pm is a daytime, then I absolutely should be able to join tomorrow's session. Gotta remember how to play mario kart oops

See you all on the tracks...

IckyShrillCoati-size_restricted.gif

Done for today - thanks for playing! :)

Lots of room - one of the nicest things about Mario Kart 8! :D

We'll be starting soon at 12:00 p.m. EDT today - about one hour from the time of this post. When the time comes, you'll want to search for 'mar' in your joinable online games.

If you don't have my friend code added yet, you'll find it in the opening post.

Last edited:
Back