• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Heads up tonight's session may start about an hour late. I unexpectedly ended up with social plans tonight.

In-Game Name: neo
Switch Friend Code: 1676-1715-3794
Session: Splatoon 2: Saturday, June 26th 2021 @ 12pm EDT
Ping list: no thank you!

I am sorry to announce that I need to reschedule tonight's session. I've a ladyfriend here that I can't quite get rid of without offending her. I'll announce a makeup session tomorrow.

Hi, I would like to join in Splatoon 2 session if it's still open! 😀
in-game name: Yanrima
Switch friend code: 0559-6214-2705
sessions: Splatoon 2: Saturday, June 26th 2021 @ 12pm EDT
pinglist:
yes

Splatoon 2 will definitely be going ahead at 12pm EDT / 5pm BST today! 🦑
If you don't already have me added my Switch code is 6527-0103-8715.

There are still 2 more available slots for tomorrow's Super Mario Party session. 🥳

Splatoon 2 will definitely be going ahead at 12pm EDT / 5pm BST today! 🦑
If you don't already have me added my Switch code is 6527-0103-8715.

There are still 2 more available slots for tomorrow's Super Mario Party session. 🥳
I'd like to play Mario Party, but that time is really close to when Nicholas wakes up from his nap, which is why I didn’t sign up for MK8 as well. He generally wakes up between 5:00pm and 5:45pm. Would it be possible to be a back-up player? In the meantime, I'll see if I can work something out. :)

I'd like to play Mario Party, but that time is really close to when Nicholas wakes up from his nap, which is why I didn’t sign up for MK8 as well. He generally wakes up between 5:00pm and 5:45pm. Would it be possible to be a back-up player? In the meantime, I'll see if I can work something out. :)

I wouldn't mind bringing it forward to 3:30pm EDT, assuming that's also alright with @oceanchild8.

I had a change of plans over the weekend and couldn’t attend last week’s gaming sessions, my apologies! >.< I hope every participant had a great time! If a Splatoon session will take place this week, I’ll gladly participate! 😊

(Mostly) back - and with two upcoming Super Smash Brothers Ultimate sessions! 😁 Time to work off the dust!

SessionHost
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Friday, July 16th, 6:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Saturday, July 24th, 3:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)

Hope to see you there next week. 👋

Back