• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

New back-to-back (kind of) sessions have been posted for next weekend:

SessionHost
SSBU: Saturday, May 7 @ 3:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)
MK8: Sunday, May 8 @ 12:00 p.m. noon EDTMairmalade (mar)

Somewhat flexible on the times, but these seem to have worked well. Hope to see you there! 💜

*This post will be edited with the arena info if it is the latest within the thread at the scheduled time below. Otherwise, it will be shared in a new post.

Hello, everyone! Happy Friday. :) A reminder that we'll be back with some Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies tomorrow, May 7th, at 3:00 p.m. EDT.

Excited to work off the dust (again). 💪

We usually play for 1-2 hours, so feel free to stop by anytime for a game or two (or seven). You may also spectate in the arena if space is available.

We'll be in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat there during games too! :)

Thank you again for hosting, mar-mar! Those were some insanely fun matches. And I did it! I finally beat nerfeddude's Mega Man. My life's greatest achievement *rubs eyes while crying* (lol)

xyxhXJ3.jpg

Thank you again for hosting, mar-mar! Those were some insanely fun matches. And I did it! I finally beat nerfeddude's Mega Man. My life's greatest achievement *rubs eyes while crying* (lol)

xyxhXJ3.jpg
Hahah congrats on the victory! That counter-attack really caught me off-guard. Should've shot another f-smash :'D

Last edited:
Thank you for a much-needed weekend of games! :D New sessions have been updated:

SessionHost
SSBU: Friday, May 13 @ 5:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)
MK8: Sunday, May 22 @ 12:00 p.m. noon EDTMairmalade (mar)

Until then! 👋

Last edited:
I'll still be working when the Smash session starts, rip. Won't be able to make it until the very end.

Yeah, I'll be working as well to be honest. I'll see if I can get in at least a match though.

Back