• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Done for today!

It is time! Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies are happening now. Mostly 1v1s, but may do free-for-all for a bit too.

Arena Details:

Arena Name:
TBT
Password: 7777

Last edited:
Hello everyone! :)

Wave 1 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC launches in less than two weeks, and what better way to celebrate than to race? 🏎 🏎 🏎

I’ll be hosting a session on launch day, Friday, March 18th, 2022 @ 7:30 p.m. EST. We’ll be hanging out in the #multiplayer channel on TBT’s Discord server, so feel free to join us there!

Don’t plan on getting the DLC? No problem!

Don’t have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, or don’t feel like racing? No problem! I‘ll be streaming the session on TBT’s Twitch channel, so come hang out and watch the shenanigans unfold! 📹

Hope to see you there!
It's almost time to race! Join us in approximately fifteen minutes for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Friendlies! We’ll be hanging out in the #multiplayer channel on TBT’s Discord server, so feel free to join us there, and tonight's session will also be streamed TBT’s Twitch channel for those who don't feel like racing. :)

Done for tonight - thanks for playing, everyone! ❤️

Ummm… is it cool I join tomorrow?

In-Game Name: Nox
Switch Friend Code: 1186-3403-4818
Session(s) March 20th

Ummm… is it cool I join tomorrow?

In-Game Name: Nox
Switch Friend Code: 1186-3403-4818
Session(s) March 20th
Definitely!

Some more weekend Mario Kart 8: Deluxe will be starting in a couple of hours at 12:00 p.m. noon EDT today. :) We'll probably play a few cups of four races and you're welcome to join in anytime.

We'll also be chatting in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT DIscord in-between races if you'd like to chill there too (completely optional).

See you soon! :)

Done for today!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dim
Aw, I can't come to the smash one, bad timing for me, maybe another time. :)

This post will be edited with arena information at the scheduled time if it is the latest post in this thread. Otherwise, it will be shared in a new post.

Happy April, fellow Whispy Woods Tree members!

We'll be playing some Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies later today starting at 3:00 p.m. EDT. Please feel free to stop by for a game or two if you're able! Spectators in the arena are also welcome if space permits.

If you'd like to chat during games, we'll be hanging out in the #multiplayer channel of the TBT Discord as well. :)

See you in the arena!

Last edited:
Done for today! The next session is Mario Kart 8: Deluxe on Sunday, April 10 at 12:00 p.m. noon EDT.

The arena for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies is now live!

Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 8888

Last edited:
Sorry I could only join for one match, our internet connection has been unstable recently.

I'll try to get it working for the next one!

Hi @Mairmalade , could I be removed from the smash pinglist please? I don't really have the time to play anymore with work and other things going on right now.

Done for today!

Mark your calendars! We'll be off to the races in Mario Kart 8: Deluxe on Sunday, April 10 at 12:00 p.m. noon EDT. Join us for a few races if you're able. :) We'll also be chatting in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord in-between races.

To Join:
You'll want to search for 'mar' in your joinable online games at the scheduled time.

See you tomorrow! 👋

Last edited:
Back