• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

We also know a few of you have expressed interest in getting pinged for multiplayer games on Discord, so we do plan to add a multiplayer role. If you'd like the role when it's added, please post your full Discord tag (name and number) below. :)
If you're doing this then yes finally! A lot of times I'm more on Discord so this is perfect :D

Alienfish#6079

Last edited:
Done for today! See you Friday!

Hello, friends! Happy Friday. :) Wanted to drop by with a reminder that we'll be playing some Mario Kart 8: Deluxe tomorrow, February 5, at 12:00 p.m. noon EST. Please join us for a few races and/or battles if you'd like!

You'll want to look for 'mar' in your joinable online games at the scheduled time.

Discord Update:
The 'Multiplayer Notification' role is now active on our TBT Discord server so everyone thus far that has asked for the role has it and will be pinged in the #multiplayer channel shortly before TBT Neighborly Friendlies games go live. 🙌 (Thank you, Jeremy!)

If you do not have this role and would like it, please post your full Discord tag (name and number) within this thread and one of us can add you.

Hope to see you on the tracks tomorrow for some races and battles! :D

Last edited:
I wasn't really feeling like playing mk8, but there's almost no chance I'll miss an opportunity to play smash with you guys hahahh
Can't wait to kick some butts or get my butt kicked x)

@Mairmalade , if we are doing smash on Feb 11th isn't the forum gonna be closed? will you send out the room code info stuff before they close the forum for maintenance?

@Mairmalade , if we are doing smash on Feb 11th isn't the forum gonna be closed? will you send out the room code info stuff before they close the forum for maintenance?
The forum's scheduled downtime is for Wednesday, February 9th. While we are unsure of how long it will take, it should be back up later that day or the following day, so we should be good for the 11th!

Our Discord server will still be fully functional throughout as well. :)

The forum's scheduled downtime is for Wednesday, February 9th. While we are unsure of how long it will take, it should be back up later that day or the following day, so we should be good for the 11th!

Our Discord server will still be fully functional throughout as well. :)
Aw I don't have Discord. But hopefully the forum won't take too long to be back up :)
Hope to see you there. :D

Done for today! :) I'm welcoming company starting tomorrow for a couple of weeks so I'm not entirely sure when the next session will be - may be short notice if it's scheduled within that time, but they may be open to playing as well. See you soon!

Arena Information for February 11, 2022:

Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 9999

It's almost that time again! Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies are just around the corner for the perfect start to the weekend. We'll be playing a few 1v1s (perhaps a few free-for-all rounds) on Friday, February 11, at 6:00 p.m. EST. We usually play for about two hours and you may jump in whenever there is space. :)

As always, you're welcome to join us in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord to chat during battles if you'd like.

Have a good one, and we'll see you soon! 💜

Last edited:
Hello, all! February was a busy one, but I've not forgotten about our sessions! Hope you've been well. 💜

I've included a couple of new ones below. Feel free to pop into one (or both!)

SessionHost
SSBU: Friday, March 11 @ 5:30 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)
MK8: Sunday, March 20 @ 12:00 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)

See you there. :)

Last edited:
Man, I wish smash sessions were an hour or two earlier... But eh, I guess I have to roll with that

Man, I wish smash sessions were an hour or two earlier... But eh, I guess I have to roll with that
I can keep this in mind! The absolute earliest I can do on weekdays (depending, some days are a lot messier than others) is 5/5:30 pm EST but can look at it a bit earlier on a future Saturday as well to keep the time friendly for more people. 🙌

I agree with this. I have martial arts in the evening, so if it stays at 6 p.m. EST I'll only be able to do a couple matches. If it was even 5:30 p.m. EST I'd be able to do more matches (if this is possible).

Hello everyone! :)

Wave 1 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC launches in less than two weeks, and what better way to celebrate than to race? 🏎 🏎 🏎

I’ll be hosting a session on launch day, Friday, March 18th, 2022 @ 7:30 p.m. EST. We’ll be hanging out in the #multiplayer channel on TBT’s Discord server, so feel free to join us there!

Don’t plan on getting the DLC? No problem!
Courses from wave 1 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass can be played from March 18th locally or online in Friends and Rivals races, even if only one player owns the Booster Course Pass or has access to it as part of a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership.

Source

Don’t have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, or don’t feel like racing? No problem! I‘ll be streaming the session on TBT’s Twitch channel, so come hang out and watch the shenanigans unfold! 📹

Hope to see you there!

This post will be edited with arena information if it is the latest in the thread at the scheduled time. If not, it will be shared in a new post.

Hello, hello. 👋

It's almost time to head back into the arena for some Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies! The arena will open later today, March 11, at 5:30 p.m. EST.

We typically play for a couple of hours, so do pop in and say hello and/or join us for a few games if you can! :) We'll also be chatting in the #multiplayer channel of the TBT Discord if you'd like to stop by there too (completely optional, as always.)

Happy Friday!

As a reminder, if you would also like to be pinged on Discord with the Multiplayer Notification, please drop your Discord tag (name and number) in this thread. :)

Happy Friday all! Looking forward to some matches later!

2Zhm2I2.gif

Back