• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Thanks to everyone who turned up today! I had a fun time and had a few giggles here and there. It's definitely way more chill than in higher rankings where people are driving full on sweat mode at all times.

Goombas were definitely not harmed during those races.

Thank you once again for staying for a few games, everyone! Glad you enjoyed them. All about having fun, driving on the open tracks, and seeing where the items and your kart take you, maaan.

1614536794193.png

The next MK8 session is TBD, but our next session will be SSBU on Friday, March 12 at 5:30 p.m. EST.

Have a good morning, afternoon, or evening! :D

ARENA DETAILS 3/12/2021
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 0312

Happy Friday everyone! 👋

Hope you've all been having a great week. If you've been having a not-so-great one, hopefully, a few rounds of Smash Ultimate can help add a little sunshine to your day (even if it's dark outside where you are). ☀

Friendlies will begin soon at 5:30 p.m. EST today. This post will be edited with the arena details above at the scheduled time.

Feel free to pop in the TBT Discord on the #multiplayer channel to chat during battles and drop in whenever you'd like! We'll play for 1-2 hours depending on community interest.

How To Join an Arena
Online > Smash > Battle Arenas > Join Arena > Friends' Arenas or Enter Arena ID

Last edited:
ARENA DETAILS 3/12/2021
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 0312

Happy Friday everyone! 👋

Hope you've all been having a great week. If you've been having a not-so-great one, hopefully, a few rounds of Smash Ultimate can help add a little sunshine to your day (even if it's dark outside where you are). ☀

Friendlies will begin soon at 5:30 p.m. EST today. This post will be edited with the arena details above at the scheduled time.

Feel free to pop in the TBT Discord on the #multiplayer channel to chat during battles and drop in whenever you'd like! We'll play for 1-2 hours depending on community interest.

How To Join an Arena
Online > Smash > Battle Arenas > Join Arena > Friends' Arenas or Enter Arena ID
Hello there! I'm just gonna eat my dinner first. I'll join the room, but I'll be in spectator mode for now until I'm done.

Hey, thanks for having me! Just remembered I have something important to take care of, so I’ll have to play again another time. It was a lot of fun! 😁

I'm sorry, @Mairmalade. I'm trying to have a good time here, but it seems like I'm fighting the input lag more than anything. My moves don't register until half a second after I press the button. I did not have this problem at all when I played Mario Kart 8 with you all. I'm not sure if it's my internet or if it's on Nintendo. Sorry. It's best that I'll leave... 😞

No worries, @Shellzilla - happy you could make it out to a few! Smash online is not kind to those with even the slightest of internet blips. It's something you need a strong connection for. Mario Kart 8 is more forgiving!

Thank you to everyone who joined us today - it was a lot of fun! New sessions have been posted and updated in the main post:

SessionHost
MK8: Friday, March 26 at 5:30 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)
SSBU: Saturday, April 10 at 7:00 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)

See you soon! 👋

No worries, @Shellzilla - happy you could make it out to a few! Smash online is not kind to those with even the slightest of internet blips. It's something you need a strong connection for. Mario Kart 8 is more forgiving!

Thank you to everyone who joined us today - it was a lot of fun! New sessions have been posted and updated in the main post:

SessionHost
MK8: Friday, March 26 at 5:30 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)
SSBU: Saturday, April 10 at 7:00 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)

See you soon! 👋
Thank you, Mairmalade. I'm not going to participate in the next Smash Bros. session, but I will participate in Mario Kart 8 again on March 26. :)

^same though i doubt it lol...

well if anyone wants to play mk8d at friendlier times feel free to hit me up on discord.

I’d love to join in on the MK session on the 26th but it’s my birthday weekend so I’ll likely be busy. If I’m not I’ll be sure to stop by to let you know. :)

Done for now!

The room has been created!

Hello, neighbors! 👋 We'll be starting a few Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 150 cc races soon at 5:30 p.m. EST today.*

We'll race for about an hour depending on interest - hope you're able to join for a cup or two! :)

To join:
Look for 'mar' in your joinable games after selecting 'Online Play' > 'Friends'

*Convert the time to your time zone here.

Last edited:
Hello, neighbors! 👋 We'll be starting a few Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 150 cc races soon at 5:30 p.m. EST today.*

We'll race for about an hour depending on interest - hope you're able to join for a cup or two! :)

To join:
Look for 'mar' in your joinable games after selecting 'Online Play' > 'Friends'

*Convert the time to your time zone here.
I'm gonna be late. I have to eat dinner first. Hopefully I'll be able to join not too long after.

Thanks for the ping Mar. unfortunately I’m unable to join in this time. I hope everyone has fun! :)

Back