• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

That's called going off-topic, not starting a discussion. I have to leave in less than 5 minutes, but I do regard you as suspect as well.

Look. I'm sorry that I can't be awake at the crack of dawn and post something. 55% of you ate American, and I'm English. We have different timezones so don't get butthurt when I can't repeat something that has been said a million times. Static and Purpl, yes suspicious. If static carries on like she is she'll probally get modkilled for spam. But why Purpl? I haven't seen a lot of suspicious activity from him? Has anyone got solid proof or even a little bit of evidence? I've probally missed a page out or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*are

damn you spellcheck.

If you read the previous pages, Purpl and Kyuby battled it out. Purpl was being way too pushy. (Read his posts on the previous pages.) We thought of it as suspicious, and of course put him in the suspects list. We can't overlook anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Accidentally quoted FireNinja's post. Ignore that.

I think I mentioned I was off to school?? xDD
please don't come up with your own reasons, the whole "avatar thing was a joke
I suspect it was ccemuka bcuz s/he's the calmest of everyone so far, all s/he's been doing is agreeing with whatever is said and slipping the suspect from her/himself

I wasn't actually trying to act defensly, I was acused of posting literally nothing and that was the reason for the lynch, I defended myself and pointed what I though about the recent replies, I said "If I die be aware townies" just for the fact that if one of my acusations are right its possible that the mafia will try to get rid of me tonight, easy as that

I really don't think my personality/post quality is reason enough to call me off, its just how I am
I'm always off-topic in most thread, it didn't come down to this one xDD
I thought Kildor and Farobi knew me best, but it seems Okasan with his shorter period of friendship with me knew me better

- - - Post Merge - - -

**threads

I think I mentioned I was off to school?? xDD
please don't come up with your own reasons, the whole "avatar thing was a joke
I suspect it was ccemuka bcuz s/he's the calmest of everyone so far, all s/he's been doing is agreeing with whatever is said and slipping the suspect from her/himself

Most of us agree on quite a bit of things, and all of us are pretty calm.

How do you gauge calmness in posts? I actually suspect you since you seem pretty casual. Confident. Your posts are mostly just casual chit-chat.

I really don't think my personality/post quality is reason enough to call me off, its just how I am
I'm always off-topic in most thread, it didn't come down to this one xDD
I thought Kildor and Farobi knew me best, but it seems Okasan with his shorter period of friendship with me knew me better

- - - Post Merge - - -

**threads

Well if you actually have a reason to play the game, then of course you'll stay away from the usual off topic posts.

**that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well if you actually have a reason to play the game, then of course you'll stay away from the usual off topic posts.

I didn't know man, stop it
I mean seriously, you keep insisting its me, when I'm starting to think it might actually be you

- - - Post Merge - - -

look I have to go, mum's upset sorry

**that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't know man, stop it
I mean seriously, you keep insisting its me, when I'm starting to think it might actually be you

I'm not really insisting that it's you. You just seem really suspicious. And alot of people here can speak for me, since some, or maybe alot of them agree.

Calm down guys. I frankly don't think staticistic actually is scum and was just baiting for people to bandwagon off some of my suspicions. If she is scum, she would at least would have teammates that'll help her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Calm down guys. I frankly don't think staticistic actually is scum and Iwas just baiting for people to bandwagon off some of my suspicions. If she is scum, she would at least would have teammates that'll help her.

Forgot the I (in bold)

Calm down guys. I frankly don't think staticistic actually is scum and was just baiting for people to bandwagon off some of my suspicions. If she is scum, she would at least would have teammates that'll help her.

Well true I guess, but my suspicion still stands. I cannot overlook this though, even if it is hard to believe that Static is scum.

She's not really being helpful to our problem here. After five minutes, she's pretty much gone.

To me, static appears like she just doesn't really know how to post or play the game properly. Although that be being said, as others have already mentioned, I still think it's weird how, even with a lot of prompting from other players, she still hasn't given a valid reason on her vote for ccemuka, which I find a little off. I would vote to lynch her mainly for her annoying posts, and for her lack of reasoning. It just seems like she wouldn't be an asset to any side really.

kybuby is also appearing more and more suspicious to me. I still find it weird how they posted about me being suspicious for pushing for a no lynch, a complete over exaggeration, then 5 minutes later, they dropped that idea then went charging straight after Purpl. Also the fact they continually try to make sure everyone know that they're town, and are very quick to point the finger at just about anyone.

I just find this quote weird tbh. Doesn't really make me think highly of you. Also their behaviour just seems pretty erratic and overly defensive all the time, although I am comforted by the fact that you've been very active. This is just my read on things.

I don't really have a solid read on Purpl just yet. I'm going to wait for him to be more active until I make any final decisions. I'd really like to hear his insight and suspicions on everything since he's much more experienced in playing than the majority of us!

So these are just my opinions on the 3 main suspects.

If you read the previous pages, Purpl and Kyuby battled it out. Purpl was being way too pushy. (Read his posts on the previous pages.) We thought of it as suspicious, and of course put him in the suspects list. We can't overlook anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Accidentally quoted FireNinja's post. Ignore that.
Kyuby is suspicious. Her behavior was similar to her past game(when she was scum) and she has been WAYYYYY too defensive.

I'm not really insisting that it's you. You just seem really suspicious. And alot of people here can speak for me, since some, or maybe alot of them agree.
Am i the only one who thinks this is strange? He literally just told me that I was being pushy. And he was being pushy?

Now, if you will all excuse me, it's 4:54 in the morning.

Kyuby is suspicious. Her behavior was similar to her past game(when she was scum) and she has been WAYYYYY too defensive.

Am i the only one who thinks this is strange? He literally just told me that I was being pushy. And he was being pushy?

Now, if you will all excuse me, it's 4:54 in the morning.

I wasn't being pushy at all. I was simply telling her that her reasons for her actions was suspicious. I didn't say she IS scum, (like what you told Kyuby)
I just found that her reasons were strange, and didn't quite make sense.

I wasn't being pushy at all. I was simply telling her that her reasons for her actions was suspicious. I didn't say she IS scum, (like what you told Kyuby)
Please quote where I said she is scum.

True you didn't, but your constant insist that it's me made everyone think similarly and vote for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well true I guess, but my suspicion still stands. I cannot overlook this though, even if it is hard to believe that Static is scum.

She's not really being helpful to our problem here. After five minutes, she's pretty much gone.

Sorry for having a life? Mind you but my private issues come priority over a forum game, heck my dad doesn't even want me getting social
I don't need to tell you why I leave, at least I'm trying to be as active as I can

True you didn't, but your constant insist that it's me made everyone think similarly and vote for me
Actually, it's your own posts that make them wanna vote for you.
- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for having a life? Mind you but my private issues come priority over a forum game, heck my dad doesn't even want me getting social
I don't need to tell you why I leave, at least I'm trying to be as active as I can

Well as stated in the OP, you must at least put thirty minutes of time into the game. That's why I'm telling you to make your posts count.
And I don't need the reason why you leave, you tell them yourself to us anyway. Even though, I appreciate that you are trying.

Well as stated in the OP, you must at least put thirty minutes of time into the game. That's why I'm telling you to make your posts count.
And I don't need the reason why you leave, you tell them yourself to us anyway. Even though, I appreciate that you are trying.

I do try to tell as little so you'd understand and quit the "leave suddenly" thing..
but yeah thanks

Back