• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

Gonna be replying to some of the posts made overnight.

if I get what people are saying, I'm suppose to be lynched bcuz I'm new to the game and I'm not too sure of what to post :I
man you people need better reasoning
You just gave us another reason to lynch you, you just tried to dodge evidence. Everyone is new to the game pretty much, except for three of us (Purpl, Farobi, and me). Why do we need better reasoning? The reasoning is that you're dodging discussion, which is a valid reason.

staticistic1114, do you plan on explaining why you voted for ccemuka? That's the kind of stuff you should be posting

I found that really weird too, voting without any information against them
Looks like a revenge vote to me. Some Mafia players have a tendency to do that. In my opinion, it looks like a bit of a desperate move, since she has avoided posting a defense and posted this without much reasoning.
FireNinja1 was also lazy to re-read the front page and are voting for Stat [just a thought???]
How...what does that signify? Nothing! I wouldn't consider that suspect at all.
I think I mentioned I was off to school?? xDD
please don't come up with your own reasons, the whole "avatar thing was a joke
I suspect it was ccemuka bcuz s/he's the calmest of everyone so far, all s/he's been doing is agreeing with whatever is said and slipping the suspect from her/himself
Let's save the comedy routine for later. I'm going to go through ccemuka's posts when I get back home later today.

Gonna be replying to some of the posts made overnight.

You just gave us another reason to lynch you, you just tried to dodge evidence. Everyone is new to the game pretty much, except for three of us (Purpl, Farobi, and me). Why do we need better reasoning? The reasoning is that you're dodging discussion, which is a valid reason.

Looks like a revenge vote to me. Some Mafia players have a tendency to do that. In my opinion, it looks like a bit of a desperate move, since she has avoided posting a defense and posted this without much reasoning.

Let's save the comedy routine for later. I'm going to go through ccemuka's posts when I get back home later today.

quit the ****ed up attitude or I'm out of this game

owh and before I leave, here's something for you smartypants
my "desperate move" just happens to be a reply to a question

Farobi said:
With that said, do you have any information you'd like to share with us? Perhaps suspicions? I understand if you don't since you're new and all - but it'll be fun to try, and it could help us out in the long run!
staticistic1114 said:
owh ok.. I think ccemuka looks suspicious, I dunno it seems like the first thing s/he said was BOOM I think those are suspicious
and that avatar too.. lol but yeah I dunno I have my heart set on ccemuka
I swear people here make such good detectives, anyways that's it for me and this game
but according to the rules I have to be lynched first, so yeah.. everyone's gonna vote me out anyways

You still suspected her of being scummy, and was being quite pushy about it. That's what made us suspect you.
Wouldn't you be pushy if you suspected someone of being scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, to new players, since not a lot of you seem to understand the concept:
Day 1 is always the hardest; there is never any evidence, and EVERY SINGLE TIME people get salty. This would be so much easier if we all calmed the **** down.

Why wouldn't I be pushy? I suspected her of being scum, AND there has been no evidence against her not being scum.

Why would you suspect someone of being scum when there's not really much evidence against her? And you didn't need to be too pushy to make her talk.
Let her talk herself, as evidence will show if she keeps talking. If she doesn't, just wait for her to get modkilled.

It...doesn't? I was just stating that because ccemuka mentioned that about Beardo. And I wasn't calling you suspicious :)

Here:
Beardo- A newbie. My eyebrows went up when they said they were to lazy to read things and almost automatically have a suspicion on Static.
--
Am i the only one who thinks this is strange? He literally just told me that I was being pushy. And he was being pushy?

Now, if you will all excuse me, it's 4:54 in the morning.

It is strange, but then again it's not? It's first day and I think we're all just trying to figure things out. (LOL, especially since it's hard to start a discussion when more than half of us don't know where to start)
-----

Anyways, I will be voting for Stat today. I think they're over-reacting to everything and I think we should eliminate spam. (sorry ;/////)

Why would you suspect someone of being scum when there's not really much evidence against her? And you didn't need to be too pushy to make her talk.
Let her talk herself, as evidence will show if she keeps talking. If she doesn't, just wait for her to get modkilled.
IT'S DAY 1. THERE ISN'T EVIDENCE. AGAINST. ANYONE.

IT'S DAY 1. THERE ISN'T EVIDENCE. AGAINST. ANYONE.

Tsk. Kyuby has stayed quiet for quite a bit of time, that was ejough to make some suspicious, no? And I have heard that she was usually mafia when she stayed quiet in the previous games, so I believe that is enough to be suspicious of.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Enough*

Tsk. Kyuby has stayed quiet for quite a bit of time, that was ejough to make some suspicious, no? And I have heard that she was usually mafia when she stayed quiet in the previous games, so I believe that is enough to be suspicious of.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Enough*
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS THE ENTIRE GAME.

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS THE ENTIRE GAME.

Then there was evidence, even before you started being too pushy. Even though, we must take this into consideration, and not miss a single hint.
We still have alot of time to investigate as it is only day 1, if evidence is what you are worried about.

Kildor, I don't think you understand.
ms-norbury-pusher.gif

IM SORRY I COULDNT RESIST

Ok, back on topic. I think everyone should just go ahead and unvote static. Since she wants to leave, she can ask for modkill or a replacement.

Kildor, I don't think you understand.
ms-norbury-pusher.gif

IM SORRY I COULDNT RESIST

Ok, back on topic. I think everyone should just go ahead and unvote static. Since she wants to leave, she can ask for modkill or a replacement.

bsi.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist as well.

Anyway, I don't think Static will be reading this soon and asking for a modkill, because I'm pretty sure she actually never wants to comeback.

Who do you suggest to lynch then?

I personally think we should investigate more, as Static was our only lynch suggestion.

We still haven't investigated much about the other suspects. I do believe a lynch is possible today though.

Then there was evidence, even before you started being too pushy. Even though, we must take this into consideration, and not miss a single hint.
We still have alot of time to investigate as it is only day 1, if evidence is what you are worried about.

I personally think we should investigate more, as Static was our only lynch suggestion.

We still haven't investigated much about the other suspects. I do believe a lynch is possible today though.
"Static was our only lynch suggestion" "other suspects"

Kildor has been saying conflicting things for the past few pages. Maybe to look Town-aligned? Keeping you in my mind.

"Static was our only lynch suggestion" "other suspects"

Kildor has been saying conflicting things for the past few pages. Maybe to look Town-aligned? Keeping you in my mind.

Well Static was voted the most currently, and of course there is still you, Kyuby , and other suspects. Jenwa only posted once yesterday, so that is that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is that*

Anyway, I don't think Static will be reading this soon and asking for a modkill, because I'm pretty sure she actually never wants to comeback.

I never want to really, I'm never gonna play Mafia again
bcuz all the people are complaining that I spam and that I'm annoying, might as well leave I don't need more pressure
please just don't mention me again, I want nothing to do with this game anymore

List of players that support staticistic1114's lynch:
  • Beardo
  • ccekmuka
  • Kyuby
  • Kildor
  • Hanzy
  • PurplPanda
  • FireNinja1
  • gnoixaim
  • Jenmwa

List of people that once were in favor of a No Lynch:
  • Beardo
  • ccekmuka
  • Kyuby
  • Kildor
  • hanzy
  • NikkiNikki
  • Farobi

People who appear in both lists (tend to pick safe options) :
  1. Beardo
  2. ccekmuka
  3. Kyuby
  4. Hanzy

Just by judging the way staticistic1114 plays the game (voting for herself to end her time in the game quicker, not showing difference in her posts from early day 1 until now, etc ), I'm inclined to believe that she is not Mafia. She may come off as suspicious by the way she posts, but I think we should just give her some time with her coach as it's likely that she's just confused by the game's setup. Not only that, but 3/4 of the players are in favor of her lynch, and that amount is a bit too much for Mafia to not be in. I'd also like to say that we should probably treat this game's Day 1 as another's Day 2-7. Which means we should probably lynch actual scummy players instead of the usual inactive / non-contributer / spammer / newbie, since there are a lot of players in the Mafia side that can easily throw out a name if we go with that route.

I say we should lynch either Beardo, ccekmuka, or Kyuby since they tend to bandwagon (which Mafia usually does). I'd like to keep hanzy around because she doesn't seem very suspicious to me yet. Or we can also lynch Purpl, since I'm getting a bit of scummy vibes by how he was one of the first to vote for staticistic - but at the same time regards Kyuby as suspicious.

That's all I got. If no one is fine with that then No Lynch away!

Back