• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

I never want to really, I'm never gonna play Mafia again
bcuz all the people are complaining that I spam and that I'm annoying, might as well leave I don't need more pressure
please just don't mention me again, I want nothing to do with this game anymore

OK, calm your **** a bit. Instead of quitting, take what people are complaining about into consideration. Also, find some solid evidence before you vote for someone. Then, defend yourself. Don't just say, 'it wasn't me' and run away, really take time to make a post that will turn the attention away from you, at least for a bit. You've definitely dug yourself a hole, you may not be able to dig yourself out quite yet, but its better than digging any deeeper.

- - - Post Merge - - -

List of players that support staticistic1114's lynch:
  • Beardo
  • ccekmuka
  • Kyuby
  • Kildor
  • Hanzy
  • PurplPanda
  • FireNinja1
  • gnoixaim
  • Jenmwa

List of people that once were in favor of a No Lynch:
  • Beardo
  • ccekmuka
  • Kyuby
  • Kildor
  • hanzy
  • NikkiNikki
  • Farobi

People who appear in both lists (tend to pick safe options) :
  1. Beardo
  2. ccekmuka
  3. Kyuby
  4. Hanzy

Just by judging the way staticistic1114 plays the game (voting for herself to end her time in the game quicker, not showing difference in her posts from early day 1 until now, etc ), I'm inclined to believe that she is not Mafia. She may come off as suspicious by the way she posts, but I think we should just give her some time with her coach as it's likely that she's just confused by the game's setup. Not only that, but 3/4 of the players are in favor of her lynch, and that amount is a bit too much for Mafia to not be in. I'd also like to say that we should probably treat this game's Day 1 as another's Day 2-7. Which means we should probably lynch actual scummy players instead of the usual inactive / non-contributer / spammer / newbie, since there are a lot of players in the Mafia side that can easily throw out a name if we go with that route.

I say we should lynch either Beardo, ccekmuka, or Kyuby since they tend to bandwagon (which Mafia usually does). I'd like to keep hanzy around because she doesn't seem very suspicious to me yet. Or we can also lynch Purpl, since I'm getting a bit of scummy vibes by how he was one of the first to vote for staticistic - but at the same time regards Kyuby as suspicious.

That's all I got. If no one is fine with that then No Lynch away!

In my defense, I was only bandwagoning until I got my own evidence, which was a stupid thing to do. I have compiled my own evidence on why I think staticistic is mafia, and I did use bad wording earlier when I said lazy. I meant busy, seeing as I had a friend over at the time, and I was distracted. I guess I wanted to make my claim before someone got suspicious because I didn't make any claims yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, it says in your list they were in favor of no lynch, which I was before people started gathering evidence and making claims. Right now I'm all for a lynch.

• Beardo
  • ccekmuka
  • Kyuby
  • Kildor
  • Hanzy
  • PurplPanda
  • FireNinja1
  • gnoixaim
  • Jenmwa

• Beardo
  • ccekmuka
  • Kyuby
  • Kildor
  • hanzy
  • NikkiNikki
  • Farobi

1. Beardo
  2. ccekmuka
  3. Kyuby
  4. Hanzy

Just by judging the way staticistic1114 plays the game (voting for herself to end her time in the game quicker, not showing difference in her posts from early day 1 until now, etc ), I'm inclined to believe that she is not Mafia. She may come off as suspicious by the way she posts, but I think we should just give her some time with her coach as it's likely that she's just confused by the game's setup. Not only that, but 3/4 of the players are in favor of her lynch, and that amount is a bit too much for Mafia to not be in. I'd also like to say that we should probably treat this game's Day 1 as another's Day 2-7. Which means we should probably lynch actual scummy players instead of the usual inactive / non-contributer / spammer / newbie, since there are a lot of players in the Mafia side that can easily throw out a name if we go with that route.

I say we should lynch either Beardo, ccekmuka, or Kyuby since they tend to bandwagon (which Mafia usually does). I'd like to keep hanzy around because she doesn't seem very suspicious to me yet. Or we can also lynch Purpl, since I'm getting a bit of scummy vibes by how he was one of the first to vote for staticistic - but at the same time regards Kyuby as suspicious.

Keep in mind, we still have yet to hear from Jenwa about all of this. She has only posted once yesterday, if I'm not mistaken. And right now, the people who are in my suspcious lists are :

Purpl
Kyuby

And possibly Jenwa.

As I have stated previously, I still have yet to find more evidence about Kyuby or Purpl, and I know at least one of them is mafia

And I wanna hear more from Jenwa, I have no evidence against him/her, as she has not been posting much. Beardo doesn't really make me suspicious, but I'll keep an eye if needed.
Personally, I want.to hear Okasan's opinions because I feel that he really is helpful.

Keep in mind, we still have yet to hear from Jenwa about all of this. She has only posted once yesterday, if I'm not mistaken. And right now, the people who are in my suspcious lists are :

Purpl
Kyuby

And possibly Jenwa.

As I have stated previously, I still have yet to find more evidence about Kyuby or Purpl, and I know at least one of them is mafia

And I wanna hear more from Jenwa, I have no evidence against him/her, as she has not been posting much. Beardo doesn't really make me suspicious, but I'll keep an eye if needed.
Personally, I want.to hear Okasan's opinions because I feel that he really is helpful.

I'll have to find the quote, but there was something really suspicious kyuby said earlier.

Also, I agree, Okasan is extremely helpful.

For me right now, it's either Kyuby or Purpl who should be lynched. If one of them is scum, then I think it's safe to assume that the other isn't. But for all we know both of them could be town and Mafia are just hiding.

Jenwa, NikkiNikki, and Qwerty should post a bit more too!

For me right now, it's either Kyuby or Purpl who should be lynched. If one of them is scum, then I think it's safe to assume that the other isn't. But for all we know both of them could be town and Mafia are just hiding.

You brought up a very good point. NikkiNikki seems the most suspicious out of the three, but its just a hunch. I hate to make accusations without solid evidence, and trust me, I'll look into it, but s/he seems a bit scummy to me.

Staticistic has been modkilled and replaced with Marii. Any votes for them have been cleared.

• Beardo
  • ccekmuka
  • Kyuby
  • Kildor
  • Hanzy
  • PurplPanda
  • FireNinja1
  • gnoixaim
  • Jenmwa

• Beardo
  • ccekmuka
  • Kyuby
  • Kildor
  • hanzy
  • NikkiNikki
  • Farobi

1. Beardo
  2. ccekmuka
  3. Kyuby
  4. Hanzy

Technically I didn't bandwagon since I brought up the no lynch. But after many people saying how good a lynch would be, I changed my mind.

Dang, that was probably the best move han but now we're short on time for a proper hanging.

ask and you shall receive

Tsk. Kyuby has stayed quiet for quite a bit of time, that was ejough to make some suspicious, no? And I have heard that she was usually mafia when she stayed quiet in the previous games, so I believe that is enough to be suspicious of.

She's only played two other games outside of this one. In one game she was scum and was very inactive. In the second game she was town and was... very inactive. The fact that she was quiet doesn't really trigger anything for me either way. What's more important is that she is doing a much better job contributing to this game than her previous games. Kudos Kyuby!

I can't say what it is but I'm just getting mad scum vibes from Purp. I feel like since he is a more experienced player that he should be trying to be a little more helpful to blues and greens instead of bickering back and forth with Kyuby.
I was hoping that he would have a direct response to me as well seeing as I have mentioned him twice thus far.

I'm still leaning heavily towards Purpl, honestly.

Sorry, guys I am concentrating on evidence on who is suspicious here is what I concluded expect a long wall post

Purpl, I'd like to hear a response that will keep me from voting for you.
If you are town aligned I feel that you could have a good bit to offer, but so far all I've seen is defensive posts instead of anything helpful.

Because at the moment I am looking to cast my vote on you.

• Beardo
  • ccekmuka
  • Kyuby
  • Kildor
  • Hanzy
  • PurplPanda
  • FireNinja1
  • gnoixaim
  • Jenmwa

• Beardo
  • ccekmuka
  • Kyuby
  • Kildor
  • hanzy
  • NikkiNikki
  • Farobi

1. Beardo
  2. ccekmuka
  3. Kyuby
  4. Hanzy

imgres

- - - Post Merge - - -

*indecisive people, I guess.

First of all, Stat incident. I believe her posting were not spams because as I seen her posting styles in other threads it shows that that is her way of posting so there no way it is suspicious. Second of all, straight out in the beginning Kildor put her in the suspicious list knowing of how she is because as you can see they are friends...aren't they? I can take a guess that MAYBE they both talked about their roles maybe Stats trusted Kildor with her role? I am not saying that hes a bad guy or anything but I just found it quite weird of how it all started IMO. We could had let it be a modkilled/replacement instead of lynching her. It would had caused a waste of time/vote.

as I said, I'm not inactive at all, I check the thread every hour or two to look at the replies, Im actually using hidden mode so that's why I never show up at the Currently browsing this thread section, but as said, If you see someone just coming here and agreeing with another person with no solid reason at all then keep an eye of them, they might just be scum who tries to get their votes out of themselves to lynch the person with most of the votes.

Why would you be in hidden mode? if you are not a mafia then why hide? Just asking.

I am still on the no lyching as I said before it is day one. However I am a bit suspicious on Qwerty111

reason why:
Beardo
ccekmuka
Kyuby
Kildor
Hanzy
PurplPanda
FireNinja1
gnoixaim
Jenmwa

Beardo
ccekmuka
Kyuby
Kildor
hanzy
NikkiNikki
Farobi

Beardo
ccekmuka
Kyuby
Hanzy
Their name is not on the list. SO he or she has not agreed on anything/ said anything towards the discussions

Nikki, I highly doubt that Kildor would share or look at someones role ;l

Also Qwerty steps in out of nowhere with a joke and picture...

as I said, I'm not inactive at all, I check the thread every hour or two to look at the replies, Im actually using hidden mode so that's why I never show up at the Currently browsing this thread section, but as said, If you see someone just coming here and agreeing with another person with no solid reason at all then keep an eye of them, they might just be scum who tries to get their votes out of themselves to lynch the person with most of the votes.

Kyuby, you do understand why this seems scummy right? Even if you do use hidden mode as a town-aligned, announcing that you use it is a pretty dumb idea as it pretty much instantly draws suspicion.

Last edited:
First of all, Stat incident. I believe her posting were not spams because as I seen her posting styles in other threads it shows that that is her way of posting so there no way it is suspicious. Second of all, straight out in the beginning Kildor put her in the suspicious list knowing of how she is because as you can see they are friends...aren't they? I can take a guess that MAYBE they both talked about their roles maybe Stats trusted Kildor with her role? I am not saying that hes a bad guy or anything but I just found it quite weird of how it all started IMO. We could had let it be a modkilled/replacement instead of lynching her. It would had caused a waste of time/vote.

Why would you be in hidden mode? if you are not a mafia then why hide? Just asking.

I am still on the no lyching as I said before it is day one. However I am a bit suspicious on Qwerty111

reason why:

Their name is not on the list. SO he or she has not agreed on anything/ said anything towards the discussions

Just to make this clear, I don't cheat. We are friends, but basically knowing player's roles from the start would just ruin the fun of the game.
I came here to learn about Mafia, and looking at another player's role would ruin it for me.

*COUGHS WILDLY* Hi.
Sorry I haven't posed yet, School got in the way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we should no lynch. It's far too early for suspicions, we should wait for at least a little bit of evidence before we start lynching. The OP does state that some players have abilities that could help us.
Actually, I have said something about no lynch/lynch. She or he seems to have taken no notice.

I got a few minutes before band, let me do some detective work.
I'll gather evidence and make a long, ranting post on who I suspect later.

Back