• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

staticistic1114, do you plan on explaining why you voted for ccemuka? That's the kind of stuff you should be posting

staticistic1114, do you plan on explaining why you voted for ccemuka? That's the kind of stuff you should be posting

I found that really weird too, voting without any information against them

I found that really weird too, voting without any information against them

Yeah, me too. Unless they come on here and defend themselves by tomorrow morning, they have my vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I want to add that earlier they had a 'reason' for suspecting ccemuka. Let me go try to find it really quick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

owh ok.. I think ccemuka looks suspicious, I dunno it seems like the first thing s/he said was BOOM I think those are suspicious
and that avatar too.. lol but yeah I dunno I have my heart set on ccemuka

Thats all s/he gave on their vote for ccemuka, one of those things wasn't even relevant. And, on page 17 s/he said something like, 'posting you think someone else is suspicious, makes you seem suspiciou'
Hmm... more and more evidence piling up. Hope they come to defend their self soon!

I don't know, but I think Static is leading suspicion away from herself. She's basically blaming a random person to direct our eyes to them rather than her. Basically, Ccemuka looked suspicious because of his avatar, according to Stat. :/

I don't know, but I think Static is leading suspicion away from herself. She's basically blaming a random person to direct our eyes to them rather than her. Basically, Ccemuka looked suspicious because of his avatar, according to Stat. :/

Yeah, that's one of the worst ways to keep yourself looking innocent...

This may be old news but there wasn't any previous games where Kyuby played as confirmed town iirc..? So I don't think we should base our opinions on Purpl's evidence as they may just have a posting habit that way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'd like to call out PurplPanda to talk a bit more :) You're more experienced than the majority of us so it'll be cool to hear from you more.

Top suspicions as of now:

PurplPanda: He was town in Pleasure Island and Person of Interest and were very vocal. In Person of Interest there were many newbies playing and he posted a lot offering advice/help on the first day. In this current game he's not really offering anything for first day discussion as much as he did in Person of Interest. (Yes, I understand we all have coaches - but because you're the "veteran" player out of all of us... I just expect more from you to help us townies) He could be trying to slide his way through this game, so I think we should keep an eye out for Purpl.

Jennwa, Qwerty111 and Beardo: They have only posted once or twice to say they were "here" and apologizing for being inactive. Please post your suspicions when you read this :) [I'm not really stressed about these 3 right now, I'm just throwing this out there]

Currently I will vote for Stat, unless others post better reasons for Kyuby/Purpl.

I wish to hear everyone else's suspicions + a reasoning, since we are down to the 20 hours~

/ohgodiwassonervoustohitpostLOL
I apologize for not being as vocal as previous games, but I was babysitting ALL day except for about an hour when I was brain dead and would have ended up like lynching myself or something. But if you read through PoI, my plans took place at night, and had a circle of blues involved. I cant do that because I don't have any blues(and I cant get them because no PM game, remember?). But, when night falls I'll leave advice for all the blues in the OP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, gonna vote for Static unless some other evidence comes up. TBH I only called Kyuby out so they would be scared into posting more.

I apologize for not being as vocal as previous games, but I was babysitting ALL day except for about an hour when I was brain dead and would have ended up like lynching myself or something. But if you read through PoI, my plans took place at night, and had a circle of blues involved. I cant do that because I don't have any blues(and I cant get them because no PM game, remember?). But, when night falls I'll leave advice for all the blues in the OP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, gonna vote for Static unless some other evidence comes up. TBH I only called Kyuby out so they would be scared into posting more.

Same here.

I feel your pain though, I was busy all morning (band and orchestra) and I was supposed to babysit from 1-5 (end of band (1) until 5) thankfully, my time got bumped up to 3:30-4:45

Sorry to be off topic. Anyways, personally Purpl doesn't seem all too suspicious to me, because there isn't very much evidence against him/her.

Kyuby- a person who posts the bare minimum but still has good posts. I don't necessarily think he should be lynched for that.

Beardo- A newbie. My eyebrows went up when they said they were to lazy to read things and almost automatically have a suspicion on Static.

staticistic1114- a player that gets their personality mixed with the game. I guess, I'll let the off topic-ness go, but voting for a person with no reason or evidence beside, their avatar?, that really suspicious to me?

Purplpanda- Usaually more vocal but he seems quiter since it is a no pm game. But, I guess personal stuff was happening in you're life.

Qwerty111- An inactive that I'd like to hear more from.

My suspicions are of now are :

Staticistic - She has been avoiding conversations with us, and has yet to give a valid reason why she suspects another person. She has my vote for now.
Kyuby and Purpl - either one of you might be mafia. I understand your actions were to defend yourself/to convince other players that you are right about your suspicion, however I cannot overlook your actions. And there are quite a bit of players who suspect you both.

We still need to hear the opinions of those who were inactive, and agree on who looks suspicious the most. My opinion, Staticistic looks suspicious the most as she has yet to give any valid reason to defend herself. And give reasons for her actions.

I personally think we should keep an eye on those that I have listed as suspicious, and of course it will be helpful if you share your opinions. Anything will help.

Kyuby- a person who posts the bare minimum but still has good posts. I don't necessarily think he should be lynched for that.

Beardo- A newbie. My eyebrows went up when they said they were to lazy to read things and almost automatically have a suspicion on Static.

staticistic1114- a player that gets their personality mixed with the game. I guess, I'll let the off topic-ness go, but voting for a person with no reason or evidence beside, their avatar?, that really suspicious to me?

Purplpanda- Usaually more vocal but he seems quiter since it is a no pm game. But, I guess personal stuff was happening in you're life.

I didn't really mean lazy, more busy. Bad wording on my part, I apologize. I had a friend over at the time, but still wanted to post so no one would be suspicious. Like I said, bad wording, though I did add more evidence a few posts ago.

FireNinja1 was also lazy to re-read the front page and are voting for Stat [just a thought???]

look I'm just new to the game so I'm not too sure what to post :I

I would really like for you to post your reasons on ccemuka (I just noticed you voted for them already!).

well for now I will not vote for someone, Static is more likely to get my vote but I would like to hear a defense from her

Look. I'm sorry that I can't be awake at the crack of dawn and post something. 55% of you ate American, and I'm English. We have different timezones so don't get butthurt when I can't repeat something that has been said a million times. Static and Purpl, yes suspicious. If static carries on like she is she'll probally get modkilled for spam. But why Purpl? I haven't seen a lot of suspicious activity from him? Has anyone got solid proof or even a little bit of evidence? I've probally missed a page out or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*are

damn you spellcheck.

Can you edit your post if you made a grammar or spelling mistake? I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi, and that really bothers me when I make a mistake. I'm also sorry if this question has been answered already :/

Do not edit your posts at all.

To me, static appears like she just doesn't really know how to post or play the game properly. Although that be being said, as others have already mentioned, I still think it's weird how, even with a lot of prompting from other players, she still hasn't given a valid reason on her vote for ccemuka, which I find a little off. I would vote to lynch her mainly for her annoying posts, and for her lack of reasoning. It just seems like she wouldn't be an asset to any side really.

kybuby is also appearing more and more suspicious to me. I still find it weird how they posted about me being suspicious for pushing for a no lynch, a complete over exaggeration, then 5 minutes later, they dropped that idea then went charging straight after Purpl. Also the fact they continually try to make sure everyone know that they're town, and are very quick to point the finger at just about anyone.

if I die, be aware townies

I just find this quote weird tbh. Doesn't really make me think highly of you. Also their behaviour just seems pretty erratic and overly defensive all the time, although I am comforted by the fact that you've been very active. This is just my read on things.

I don't really have a solid read on Purpl just yet. I'm going to wait for him to be more active until I make any final decisions. I'd really like to hear his insight and suspicions on everything since he's much more experienced in playing than the majority of us!

So these are just my opinions on the 3 main suspects.

Back