• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

Just to make this clear, I don't cheat. We are friends, but basically knowing player's roles from the start would just ruin the fun of the game.
I came here to learn about Mafia, and looking at another player's role would ruin it for me.

Okay then now I understand better. I just wanted to voice out my opinion since that was bothering me for bit. Sorry about that.

image.jpg

Hate to be off topic, but looking through threads for evidence isn't the most exciting thing XD

I'm looking for evidence against Purpl, and I'm honestly not finding any. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

Actually, I have said something about no lynch/lynch. She or he seems to have taken no notice.

Yeah but I was looking at fabio list, however you need to contribute more on the discussions like CookingOkasan said:

Nikki, I highly doubt that Kildor would share or look at someones role ;l

Also Qwerty steps in out of nowhere with a joke and picture....

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 50222

Hate to be off topic, but looking through threads for evidence isn't the most exciting thing XD

I'm looking for evidence against Purpl, and I'm honestly not finding any. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

I agree, it took me a while to gather information. Also the whole purp thing I haven't found much all I know is the people who are against him are suspicious of him because of past mafias games?

View attachment 50222

I believe looking in mafia threads where he has played in before will be a good start.

Keep in mind, we still have yet to hear from Jenwa about all of this. She has only posted once yesterday, if I'm not mistaken. And right now, the people who are in my suspcious lists are :

Purpl
Kyuby

And possibly Jenwa.

As I have stated previously, I still have yet to find more evidence about Kyuby or Purpl, and I know at least one of them is mafia

And I wanna hear more from Jenwa, I have no evidence against him/her, as she has not been posting much. Beardo doesn't really make me suspicious, but I'll keep an eye if needed.
Personally, I want.to hear Okasan's opinions because I feel that he really is helpful.
Wut, I posted several times yesterday. I'm mostly active later in the night (EST)

Don't know if you know this or not, but you can see everything a specific person posted by clicking on their name on the front page

Wut, I posted several times yesterday. I'm mostly active later in the night (EST)

Don't know if you know this or not, but you can see everything a specific person posted by clicking on their name on the front page

Ah yes I know. Sorry, I didn't have much time to check. My apologies.

We would really like to hear your opinions and current thoughts.

Ok good morning everyone time to get on topic

*To answer all the questions about me beign in hidden mode, I've been using hidden mode since I joined the site, which is more than 1 month ago, It's not like I choose to use hidden mode while Im playing Mafia.

*Ok since Static has been modkilled and replaced with marii then we gotta look at someone else for now, I still would like to hear more from Purpl he does really seems to be a bit nervous and defensive when we talk about lynching him.

I'd still like to know why Im considered as suspicious, as I said, I always look at this thread atleast once every two hours and will only post if Its neccesary, I don't want to spam all the thread and get suspicions on me just because I post way too much useless stuff and don't help the townies, like we did with static

I think we should all vote on a no lynch just for day one reasons why:

1) we only have 4 hours left, some player haven't post anything for today

2) not enough evidences to lynch someone....unless someone points out something soon.

3) Stat was mod killed and we haven't heard of Marii since the replacement

List of players that support staticistic1114's lynch:
  • Beardo
  • ccekmuka
  • Kyuby
  • Kildor
  • Hanzy
  • PurplPanda
  • FireNinja1
  • gnoixaim
  • Jenmwa

List of people that once were in favor of a No Lynch:
  • Beardo
  • ccekmuka
  • Kyuby
  • Kildor
  • hanzy
  • NikkiNikki
  • Farobi

People who appear in both lists (tend to pick safe options) :
  1. Beardo
  2. ccekmuka
  3. Kyuby
  4. Hanzy

Just by judging the way staticistic1114 plays the game (voting for herself to end her time in the game quicker, not showing difference in her posts from early day 1 until now, etc ), I'm inclined to believe that she is not Mafia. She may come off as suspicious by the way she posts, but I think we should just give her some time with her coach as it's likely that she's just confused by the game's setup. Not only that, but 3/4 of the players are in favor of her lynch, and that amount is a bit too much for Mafia to not be in. I'd also like to say that we should probably treat this game's Day 1 as another's Day 2-7. Which means we should probably lynch actual scummy players instead of the usual inactive / non-contributer / spammer / newbie, since there are a lot of players in the Mafia side that can easily throw out a name if we go with that route.

I say we should lynch either Beardo, ccekmuka, or Kyuby since they tend to bandwagon (which Mafia usually does). I'd like to keep hanzy around because she doesn't seem very suspicious to me yet. Or we can also lynch Purpl, since I'm getting a bit of scummy vibes by how he was one of the first to vote for staticistic - but at the same time regards Kyuby as suspicious.

That's all I got. If no one is fine with that then No Lynch away!

ask and you shall receive

She's only played two other games outside of this one. In one game she was scum and was very inactive. In the second game she was town and was... very inactive. The fact that she was quiet doesn't really trigger anything for me either way. What's more important is that she is doing a much better job contributing to this game than her previous games. Kudos Kyuby!

I can't say what it is but I'm just getting mad scum vibes from Purp. I feel like since he is a more experienced player that he should be trying to be a little more helpful to blues and greens instead of bickering back and forth with Kyuby.
I was hoping that he would have a direct response to me as well seeing as I have mentioned him twice thus far.

I'm still leaning heavily towards Purpl, honestly.

Nikki, I highly doubt that Kildor would share or look at someones role ;l

Also Qwerty steps in out of nowhere with a joke and picture...

Kyuby, you do understand why this seems scummy right? Even if you do use hidden mode as a town-aligned, announcing that you use it is a pretty dumb idea as it pretty much instantly draws suspicion.
I honestly think I'm a horrible candidate for lynching; I'm the most experienced player, I will help blues and greens decide what to do, and I already have a plan for the night. But, in order for the plan to happen, I must ask a question of Karla.

If the Parity Cop checks a player who was framed night one(and they are Town), and then checks another Town player, will the second Town player come back as the same or different alignment?

Also, my current plan for the night is this:
Plan 1: Parity Cop checks me
Parity Cop continues checking other players until they stumble upon an alignment that isn't the same
Lynch person
Rinse and Repeat
Plan 2: Parity Cop checks a player they find suspicious
Parity Cop announces who said player was
We lynch said player
Continually protect Parity Cop
Base the rest of the checks off of that

If anyone else has any ideas, please push them forward. Also, my current suspicion list:
FireNinja1
Kyuby

I honestly think I'm a horrible candidate for lynching; I'm the most experienced player, I will help blues and greens decide what to do, and I already have a plan for the night. But, in order for the plan to happen, I must ask a question of Karla.

If the Parity Cop checks a player who was framed night one(and they are Town), and then checks another Town player, will the second Town player come back as the same or different alignment?

Parity Cop continues checking other players until they stumble upon an alignment that isn't the same
Lynch person
Rinse and Repeat
We lynch said player

If anyone else has any ideas, please push them forward. Also, my current suspicion list:
FireNinja1
Kyuby

How we we protect the Cop? The Jailkeeper protects them but prevents them from doing their action

- - - Post Merge - - -

do we*

Yeah but I was looking at fabio list, however you need to contribute more on the discussions like CookingOkasan said:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree, it took me a while to gather information. Also the whole purp thing I haven't found much all I know is the people who are against him are suspicious of him because of past mafias games?

Pleasure Cruise, Person of Interest, This one is for the birds; more recently. But most of the ones on the first page.

Ok good morning everyone time to get on topic

*To answer all the questions about me beign in hidden mode, I've been using hidden mode since I joined the site, which is more than 1 month ago, It's not like I choose to use hidden mode while Im playing Mafia.

*Ok since Static has been modkilled and replaced with marii then we gotta look at someone else for now, I still would like to hear more from Purpl he does really seems to be a bit nervous and defensive when we talk about lynching him.

I'd still like to know why Im considered as suspicious, as I said, I always look at this thread atleast once every two hours and will only post if Its neccesary, I don't want to spam all the thread and get suspicions on me just because I post way too much useless stuff and don't help the townies, like we did with static
You were more defensive and nervous than I was; which wasn't hard, since I was only like semi-defensive and hardly nervous at all. Please correct me if I'm wrong and direct me to the posts where I was defensive.

Also, I didn't mean to put FireNinja on my suspicions; I meant to put him in my I-want-to-hear-more-from-this-player list.

@Purpl: remember that there's a Jay Leno in the game who's townies side but will come out as "Agent of the dome".

I believe everyone has said they have suspicion on Kyuby. Since the majority had put Kyuby as suspicious then why not lynch him/her instead of Purp? I mean we if go back a few pages I see everyone always point out Kyuby on their suspicious list although him/her have commented their defenses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops I didnt edit anything i click the edit bottom by accident

Last edited:

Lynch person
Rinse and Repeat
We lynch said player

FireNinja1
Kyuby

Well, right now you are most suspicious.

And if the person who was checked is part of the mafia, we can roleblock the person to prevent any night actions and then vote lynch him/her.

I believe everyone has said they have suspicion on Kyuby. Since the majority had put Kyuby as suspicious then why not lynch him/her instead of Purp? I mean we if go back a few pages I see everyone always point out Kyuby on their suspicious list although him/her have commented their defenses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops I didnt edit anything i click the edit bottom by accident
Plus, I don't even know why I'm suspicious???? The reason I'm not as vocal as past games is because I actually have a real life, guys.

Also, about the editing ask Karla to ask one of the mods or admins to check the pre edit version and that version to make sure. c:

Well, right now you are most suspicious.

And if the person who was checked is part of the mafia, we can roleblock the person to prevent any night actions and then vote lynch him/her.
Well we wouldn't get the inspection back immediately, so we could just lynch the person(we couldn't roleblock them the same night as the inspection).

Also, another question about the blues:
If the Town Roleblocker roleblocks a mafia goon will the goon still be able to send in KP?

Lynch person
Rinse and Repeat
We lynch said player
But what if you were Scum and you ordered the Framer to frame you so you seem innocent? I just don't trust this plan...

Back