• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

Plus, I don't even know why I'm suspicious???? The reason I'm not as vocal as past games is because I actually have a real life, guys.

That's exactly what is happening in my case right now, I'm beign called a scum just because I didn't post anything at all and now that I've posted my defense and started replying a bit more I'm still targeted

Also, another question about the blues:
If the Town Roleblocker roleblocks a mafia goon will the goon still be able to send in KP?

if Im not mistaken with prevoius mafia games, the godfather is the one who sends the ##KILL to the mod

But what if you were Scum and you ordered the Framer to frame you so you seem innocent? I just don't trust this plan...
I need my previous question to be answered before responding to this. But, I can assure you all that I'm Town.

That's exactly what is happening in my case right now, I'm beign called a scum just because I didn't post anything at all and now that I've posted my defense and started replying a bit more I'm still targeted

I have a suspicion about you because of the way you react when you're being attacked, not because of your inactivity. That was a good starting point, but when you tried to clear your name, you became overly defensive. But I'm not going to repeat myself as I already mentioned my suspicions in my post earlier today.

Id like to hear Okasans idea of the plan. Okasan makes some really good points about things.

Suspicious:
Purpl
Evidence: Haven't really gotten any solid evidence, so maybe someone elsemcould enlighten me on why Purpl would be a suspect.
Kyuby
Evidence: Personally, I think Kyuby might be mafia. Let me quote hanzy here,
"I have a suspicion about you because of the way you react when you're being attacked, not because of your inactivity. That was a good starting point, but when you tried to clear your name, you became overly defensive. But I'm not going to repeat myself as I already mentioned my suspicions in my post earlier today."
Valid argument.

Possibly Suspicious:
Marii: Hasn't posted at all once they replaced Staticistic, which may just mean they're busy.
Though, it looks like they've been in the villager trading threads and have been ignoring the game:
"Type: Posts; User: Marii
Today, 01:08 PM
Thread: Niflheim Cycling Service
by Marii Replies
[Cycling] Yayyy! Good luck cycling!
Yayyy! Good luck cycling! <3"

Not exactly solid evidence, but it could mean something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*else could

I have a suspicion about you because of the way you react when you're being attacked, not because of your inactivity. That was a good starting point, but when you tried to clear your name, you became overly defensive. But I'm not going to repeat myself as I already mentioned my suspicions in my post earlier today.

as said I'm wasn't acting defensly, but poiting out at some supicsions I had, but then Purpl comes and says, you are naming someone who isn't even a candidate of a lynch right now, and that makes you scummy Then what the hell is the point of this? Just name someone at the beggining of the day and start to make accusations agains them until they get lynched and the night begins? the Mafia will always hide behind those tactics, knowing that they aren't beign targeted makes them feel comfortable about lynching a person who's not in their team.

as said, if some of my acusations are right I might be the one who dies tonight if I don't get lynched by the same mafia.

as said I'm wasn't acting defensly, but poiting out at some supicsions I had, but then Purpl comes and says, you are naming someone who isn't even a candidate of a lynch right now, and that makes you scummy Then what the hell is the point of this? Just name someone at the beggining of the day and start to make accusations agains them until they get lynched and the night begins? the Mafia will always hide behind those tactics, knowing that they aren't beign targeted makes them feel comfortable about lynching a person who's not in their team.

as said, if some of my acusations are right I might be the one who dies tonight if I don't get lynched by the same mafia.
You do realize there are four mafia... right? Four isn't enough to reach majority. And they would always be comfortable lynching someone not on their team. And please direct me to where I said you were naming someone who isn't a candidate. Quote it, preferably.

She isn't even a lynch candidate, and you are the main suspect. So you kinda just called yourself out as scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All the mafia know each other xD

Let's take a moment to look at what I was replying to. You said, "She may be pushing for a No Lynch to protect one of her fellow scum from being lynched." You were the main lynch candidate. So she would be protecting you, yes? Which means that if she were scum, based on your logic, you would be scum too.

Let's take a moment to look at what I was replying to. You said, "She may be pushing for a No Lynch to protect one of her fellow scum from being lynched." You were the main lynch candidate. So she would be protecting you, yes? Which means that if she were scum, based on your logic, you would be scum too.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, my 1st post pointed at someone, then you came and quoted me, at that time there wasn't even a vote for anyone, but still you were trying to get votes on me just because I pointed to someone else not beign the lynch candidate for today?, did you see that contradiction there?

Also, my current plan for the night is this:
Plan 1: Parity Cop checks me
Parity Cop continues checking other players until they stumble upon an alignment that isn't the same
Lynch person
Rinse and Repeat
Plan 2: Parity Cop checks a player they find suspicious
Parity Cop announces who said player was
We lynch said player
Continually protect Parity Cop
Base the rest of the checks off of that

Thanks Purpl. That's honestly all I wanted to see for now. :cool:
That's basically our only option for now. I definitely think we should check you. I'd honestly rather the cop check you on their own schedule (sooner rather than later of course) though incase you end up being scum trying to get the framer to cover you.

I was looking between you and Kyuby. Although I kind of called you out, I also said that your experience would be really helpful for us. Hell, even if you're scum, for now someone willing to get some sort of plan out there to get everyone thinking about roles and working their way through every option of a plan is good enough for me. I'm fine swingvoting to Kyuby (nothing personal).

While everyone is definitely right for being skeptical of plans, there has to be some middle ground. Right now, we're low on time in Day 1 (because most of it was spent dealing with a certain player that was modkilled) and I personally am willing to establish some trust with Purpl for now in order to make way for progress after the first night.

Hopefully I won't get whacked in the night since you guys like input...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I'll talk to marii :) she might not even realize she's in. Once she gets cycling.... good lord. haha

Also, another question about the blues:
If the Town Roleblocker roleblocks a mafia goon will the goon still be able to send in KP?
From the OP:
If a Mafia member chosen to kill on a particular night is roleblocked, that kill will be prevented

If the Parity Cop checks a player who was framed night one(and they are Town), and then checks another Town player, will the second Town player come back as the same or different alignment?
Come on, use your head and try and figure this out. Parity cop compares alignments.
Night 1: Parity cop checks a framed townie, their inspection state is Mafia
Night 2: Parity cop checks a townie, their inspection state is Town. Town is different to Mafia, ergo the second town player will come back as a different alignment.

Last edited:
Thanks Purpl. That's honestly all I wanted to see for now. :cool:
That's basically our only option for now. I definitely think we should check you. I'd honestly rather the cop check you on their own schedule (sooner rather than later of course) though incase you end up being scum trying to get the framer to cover you.

I was looking between you and Kyuby. Although I kind of called you out, I also said that your experience would be really helpful for us. Hell, even if you're scum, for now someone willing to get some sort of plan out there to get everyone thinking about roles and working their way through every option of a plan is good enough for me. I'm fine swingvoting to Kyuby (nothing personal).

While everyone is definitely right for being skeptical of plans, there has to be some middle ground. Right now, we're low on time in Day 1 (because most of it was spent dealing with a certain player that was modkilled) and I personally am willing to establish some trust with Purpl for now in order to make way for progress after the first night.

Hopefully I won't get whacked in the night since you guys like input...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I'll talk to marii :) she might not even realize she's in. Once she gets cycling.... good lord. haha
I need my questions answered before I post my plan for the night. However, I ask that the Doctor protects me or CookingOkasan(omg you're so good holy ****).

well, seems like the further I try, the less I'm heard, there's only 3 hours left for the day to finish but since no one is actually listening to what I say and just base their accusations on what someone else said Its worth nothing trying to get the votes out of me, You guys might lynch me today if you wish, but I will only post something once I'm lynched " I told you "

well, seems like the further I try, the less I'm heard, there's only 3 hours left for the day to finish but since no one is actually listening to what I say and just base their accusations on what someone else said Its worth nothing trying to get the votes out of me, You guys might lynch me today if you wish, but I will only post something once I'm lynched " I told you "

That's not even true kyuby. I suspect you for reasons I stated earlier. Do you want me to quote my whole post from this morning? I even said I was comforted by the fact that you're being active in this game, that's not even the reason I suspect you anymore. It's day 1, my first game, and you're the only person I have a solid reason for to lynch. So I'm very sorry, no one really has anything to go off of on day 1. :(

Hi, guys! (First mafia post, woo!)
I've been a bit busy, but I'm working on catching up right now. I'll get a chance to contribute later once I finish reading these last couple of pages. :) For now, I'm going to vote for myself as a placeholder.

Purpl, can you please quote the evidence which shows that Kyuby might be scummy? I'm kinda lost here, and I need evidence for her to have my vote.

Back