• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

8floor you say you are going to change your play style so you don't look scummy and get lynched day 1 like in former games yet in XCom you actually died night two ( not a lynching) and in Mean Girls you didn't die at all. Where are all these day 1 lynchings? Could you please come back with a defense that makes sense. Thank you.

if you are gonna meta that hard, at least read all of what happened in xcom pls
what everyone was telling me in xcom was that if i insist on keeping a consistent playstyle, i will end up being lynched on day 1 because no one will trust me. what was talked about in xcom was more about in the long run rather than what is happening at the very moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I'm only pointing my finger at 8floor. 8floor has played several games and is contradicting everything they said they stood for in all their past games.

8floor has played a couple games, not several, do not overstate my forum-based mafia experience, please

i am also very embarrassed about how i behaved in those games, complaining about the problems in the way this forum likes to play mafia, rather than playing the game for myself. the intent for this game is to have a fresh start, and start reworking my playstyle. i know i cannot stop you, but i do request that you not take too much weight from my behavior in other games as to how i am behaving here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry, but the way you word things is confusing me. (I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying) It was just odd that you pointed out Sid's name in your post, since those kind of posts are usually posted on Day 1.

again, i will try not to confuse you in the future.
the thing is, sid could have gotten by just saying "checking in" but instead tried to prompt conversation, be it halfheartedly. from how sid has played, i do not believe they would have even taken that step if they were scum, but i will admit that this is a shallow read at best.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly think mahou seems to just be trying to seem more active by delaying her actual thoughts with more questions.

i very much agree with this
i think that even a newcomer would understand that not straight up saying something of substance after being asked is kinda scummy

I'm a little sus of gnoxiam right now tbh, they sorta attacked LittleBeary at first for not posting enough, and then for not helping town. Why would you care if LittleBeary contributed if you know that don't have much to say so far in the game?

Plus, you're kinda calling her a newb, but then you said you were newbish yourself, "(Awe :'D Thank you for the compliment, LOL. (I'm a girl btw + I'm a total noob at this game, this is only my 3rd one!)"

Seems a little bit like you're trying to draw attention away from yourself. But honestly I could be completely wrong, so you know, don't take this too harshly haha :/

Mocking me isn't going to make me feel any less sick. So I suggest leaving me alone until I have the patience to play.
It's not like I'm a useful role.

thing is, no one is going to leave you alone with a defense like "i feel sick"
but i do hope you feel better

Mocking me isn't going to make me feel any less sick. So I suggest leaving me alone until I have the patience to play.

Get well soon :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a little sus of gnoxiam right now tbh, they sorta attacked LittleBeary at first for not posting enough, and then for not helping town. Why would you care if LittleBeary contributed if you know that don't have much to say so far in the game?

Plus, you're kinda calling her a newb, but then you said you were newbish yourself, "(Awe :'D Thank you for the compliment, LOL. (I'm a girl btw + I'm a total noob at this game, this is only my 3rd one!)"

Seems a little bit like you're trying to draw attention away from yourself. But honestly I could be completely wrong, so you know, don't take this too harshly haha :/
Gnoxiam wasn't the first one to ask beary to post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gnoixaim omg im sorry

I'd like to hear more from BerryPop, maybe about any suspicious or who they're leaning toward for a lynch. This is all they've posted so far:
i dont really know what to post, no one seems suspicious
but they've been posting more frequently in the Portal mafia and most of their posts in that game don't seem to be adding much contribution anyway.

Voting for Day 1 is always tricky, we never have anything to go off on. If we don't discuss of call out players not posting/contributing/doing anything, we wouldn't get anywhere. It doesn't help us at all because mafia will just hide since everyone else is hiding. I wasn't trying to be mean and I never called her a noob.

Anyways, sorry LittleBeary - I didn't mean to be mean.....rest up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*or call out

Voting for Day 1 is always tricky, we never have anything to go off on. If we don't discuss of call out players not posting/contributing/doing anything, we wouldn't get anywhere. It doesn't help us at all because mafia will just hide since everyone else is hiding. I wasn't trying to be mean and I never called her a noob.

Anyways, sorry LittleBeary - I didn't mean to be mean.....rest up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*or call out

Fair enough, but still....I think we should all hold off voting for an inactive till the last minute. Perhaps the next 19/20 or so hours will reveal something better. As for now, I'm unsure of who seems sus.

Get well soon, eat a lot of berries.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fair enough, but still....I think we should all hold off voting for an inactive till the last minute. Perhaps the next 19/20 or so hours will reveal something better. As for now, I'm unsure of who seems sus.
I'm in the same boat. :/

Get well soon, eat a lot of berries.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in the same boat. :/

Hehehehe. Punny. But yeah, LittleBeary should hopefully feel better soon (otherwise you might wanna step down from the game if it's too hard to contribute).

Hi guys. I've just woke up and I picked up some things.

oh sorry im here! I was afk, so, you guys want me to give first thoughts?

So first thoughts on everything? Like the people and who i think they are? Or just playing the game?

Hm, well im still not sures whos who, but i feel this game is a bit slow, well yesterday was, but it was the first day... anyway i feel like its going well.

Probably lol, im very noob surry

I can sense nervousness in Mahoushoujo27's posts. She seems very hesitant to give her own opinion, then doesn't even give a definite answer in that third quote (basically what VD said earlier). The why she plays the game is scummy so I'd also like to consider her for lynch.

LittleBeary should come out to play! I need to get more reads on you :) As well as Waffles and BerryPop.

I can sense nervousness in Mahoushoujo27's posts. She seems very hesitant to give her own opinion, then doesn't even give a definite answer in that third quote (basically what VD said earlier). The why she plays the game is scummy so I'd also like to consider her for lynch.
Hm, I do see you're point I may as well consider it also.

Mahoushoujo27 and 8floor so far are on my list I may lynch.

I disagree with Waffles and Village Dweller on whom the detective should inspect. Like Farobi stated the detective needs to inspect suspicious players. Not only are the experienced players more likely to be framed but they are also more likely to be killed by scum first. We have approx. 1 1/2 days left to vote so there's plenty of time.

Going to explain why the DTs should inspect the experienced players so what if one of them are scum or sk. all experienced players are dead in day 5 for example and people will just bandwagon on the experienced player (which is a scum) so its a huge risk and gg the scum wins, but first we have to find the Framer and GF.

For now the DT should investigate random but please don't role claim in thread unless necessary

Hi guys. I've just woke up and I picked up some things.

LittleBeary should come out to play! I need to get more reads on you :) As well as Waffles and BerryPop.

You wanted to lynch Chibi.Hoshi and now this? Give Mahou-chingchong china ching chong the best a time to think plus this is her first time to play. Day one is still early and everybody is confused of what they are doing leave her for now until we see her slipped up. LittleBeary needs a rest and I dunno with Bearypop. I'm also busy with school so why call me? I already said that I'm doing stuff for school and yes the it was suspended due to bad weather. If people were bandwagon on Machou, was lynched and slipped town I'm going to keep on eye on you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if anything doesnt make any sense or whatever feel free to call me out.

You wanted to lynch Chibi.Hoshi and now this? Give Mahou-chingchong china ching chong the best a time to think plus this is her first time to play. Day one is still early and everybody is confused of what they are doing leave her for now until we see her slipped up.
You got the point there I should of thought of that.
I was the same on my first, one of the reasons why I posted little. Ok I will let Mahoushoujo27 off the hock for now I guess.

As well as Waffles and BerryPop.
As far as I remember BerryPop has only posted twice.
Poor girl....
i dont really know what to post, no one seems suspicious
But again early days. :/

And why are you so defensive on Mahou?
Pretty much she's new and I understand. But both of you do have good points...

- - - Post Merge - - -

explain to me your reasoning please
It's early days and you're the only one that seems suspicious to me compared to others so far.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But a part of me is also telling me you are just a bit too eager to play the game lol.

You wanted to lynch Chibi.Hoshi and now this? Give Mahou-chingchong china ching chong the best a time to think plus this is her first time to play. Day one is still early and everybody is confused of what they are doing leave her for now until we see her slipped up. LittleBeary needs a rest and I dunno with Bearypop. I'm also busy with school so why call me? I already said that I'm doing stuff for school and yes the it was suspended due to bad weather. If people were bandwagon on Machou, was lynched and slipped town I'm going to keep on eye on you.

awfully defensive of mahou. mahou has made it clear that they have time to post, and even though it is their first game, we are explaining why mahou's posts seem scummy. mahou can do their own defense.

that being said, even though people have given excuses for inactivity does not mean that we have to honor that. we do not necessarily know that they are being honest about where they are, and if you signed up knowing that your time would be so limited that it would impact your gameplay, then you should not have signed up, and should replace out asap.

i do not like how defensive you are about people's excuses, that just does not seem right to me.

Back