• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

I would like to go back a few pages and bring up something odd that really stuck out to me that was said by Mantis:

8floor is also playing Lauren's Portal game. In that game, they did not complain about check in posts and actually contributed to spam. They have a totally different playstyle in this game . I think they have a power role.
In addition I fail to see how 8floor decided Sid2125 was town based solely on a 2 liner of "Should we lynch an inactive or do a no lynch". Just wanting to start some discussion" Sid2125 then disappeared from the thread.

How are you certain that 8floor has a power role? Did you ever stop to think that maybe they were just changing their play style because the game is closed setup? This game and the last game are practically two different entities. I just find it odd how you're pointing fingers at two different people with two completely unrelateable things.

8floor is also playing Lauren's Portal game. In that game, they did not complain about check in posts and actually contributed to spam. They have a totally different playstyle in this game . I think they have a power role.
In addition I fail to see how 8floor decided Sid2125 was town based solely on a 2 liner of "Should we lynch an inactive or do a no lynch". Just wanting to start some discussion" Sid2125 then disappeared from the thread.
Sorry 8floor, I did miss something. I didn't see this post earlier.

Hm, well im still not sures whos who, but i feel this game is a bit slow, well yesterday was, but it was the first day... anyway i feel like its going well.

I would like to go back a few pages and bring up something odd that really stuck out to me that was said by Mantis:

How are you certain that 8floor has a power role? Did you ever stop to think that maybe they were just changing their play style because the game is closed setup? This game and the last game are practically two different entities. I just find it odd how you're pointing fingers at two different people with two completely unrelateable things.
No, I'm only pointing my finger at 8floor. 8floor has played several games and is contradicting everything they said they stood for in all their past games.

I honestly think mahou seems to just be trying to seem more active by delaying her actual thoughts with more questions.
(But if you genuinely had to ask then sorry lol)

hi please read a little more carefully <3
i said that it is NOT to say that i am absolutely sure. meaning that it is not a sure thing.

but having observed sid's play, i do not think that sid would start conversation the way that they did if they were scum.
I'm sorry, but the way you word things is confusing me. (I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying) It was just odd that you pointed out Sid's name in your post, since those kind of posts are usually posted on Day 1.

---

Sorry I haven't been posting. I'm not feeling very well, so my brain doesn't have the energy to think too hard about mafia.
But - you've been making free signatures and have been pretty active on tbt all day.

---

I think we should look at the players who have been avoiding Mafia, but are still in other parts of TBT (and IRC??? I don't go there, but I'm sure some of you do and can list them) I'd like to bring up LittleBeary and BearyPop (they've posted more in Portals mafia and it started on night 0).

I'm sorry, but the way you word things is confusing me. (I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying) It was just odd that you pointed out Sid's name in your post, since those kind of posts are usually posted on Day 1.

---

But - you've been making free signatures and have been pretty active on tbt all day.

---

I think we should look at the players who have been avoiding Mafia, but are still in other parts of TBT (and IRC??? I don't go there, but I'm sure some of you do and can list them) I'd like to bring up LittleBeary and BearyPop (they've posted more in Portals mafia and it started on night 0).
Beary has been streaming her signatures for like 3+ hours it's still going

You're not the only one confused.

Beary has been streaming her signatures for like 3+ hours it's still going

---

---

Doing the same thing over and over again doesn't take much brainpower.
Mafia does.

Back