• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Yes 8floor did say they were trying to change their style. So who do you think looks scummy?
If that was them then I'd like to post that in frozen maf I tried to change my playing style to be more vocal (didn't work out too well I said too much) anyway I became more vocal because I was vanilla and I felt I had nothing else to lose. Just like to throw that out there, bc similar experience.

I feel like I should share my schedule incase my inactivity comes up (and I'm not on to defend myself)
Friday 9-5
Sunday 3-8
Monday - Friday (next week) 9-8 est
Camp is booty

Oh my god, this is getting extremely annoying to have to read 10 pages every morning I wake up. Durg durgit mafia, why u so conflicting.

Well....I'm horribly confused and honestly the people that seemed sus keep on turning around and changing my opinion. Ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also , what is this "Waffle's Plan" everyone's talking about?
Please please stop complaining about having to read. The OP states that Mafia is a game of reading comprehension and you will be expected to read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If that was them then I'd like to post that in frozen maf I tried to change my playing style to be more vocal (didn't work out too well I said too much) anyway I became more vocal because I was vanilla and I felt I had nothing else to lose. Just like to throw that out there, bc similar experience.

I feel like I should share my schedule incase my inactivity comes up (and I'm not on to defend myself)
Friday 9-5
Sunday 3-8
Monday - Friday (next week) 9-8 est
Camp is booty

tiny I wouldn't worry about your schedule. We have a lot of players that barely post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

there

Please please stop complaining about having to read. The OP states that Mafia is a game of reading comprehension and you will be expected to read.

Alright, but fair warning, it's a lot tougher to swallow heaps of information and deduct anything from it, which might affect any real opinion I have :/ (just a small defense down the road).

But yeah, I understand. And I'm fine with reading, it's just trying to help is a bit harder.

Capella please go look at Portal and why Tina voted to lynch you there. That is why I want Portal players to look at your playstyle in this game and your play style here.

She voted to lynch me because of inactivity, which I explained.
Also berry I apologize for sounding so rude

Day 2​

It had been over twenty-four hours since the RLS Legacy set sail when the first attack came. Out of nowhere, a rogue space whale dives for the ship. Captain Amelia takes the wheel, attempting to guide them to safety.

From afar, Dr Doppler sighs, admiring the fearless Captain. Then the whale’s tail whacks the ship, and the jolt sends Dr Doppler overboard. He’ll never know if Captain Amelia would’ve returned his affection.

Jim runs to secure the lifelines, then runs over to the cannons. Another jolt shakes the ship. When he looks up, the person manning the cannon is gone. He goes back the lifelines, to find out one of the ropes has been cut.

“But I checked them all…” he says.

He looks up and meets Scroop’s eye. The alien snaps his claws and turns away.

VillageDweller aka. Dr Delbert Doppler has died.
Saylor the 1-Shot Master Gunner has died.

You have until the end of Day 2 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 2 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Saturday 19th July.

Last edited:
Lesson learned: just because someone is inactive does not mean they are mafia
I wonder who got him/her

Aw man, and I'm curious to what happened. If VD jailed and killed Saylor and maf killed VD or if maf got both kills

Back