• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

I made a mistake on one of the dead's role. Not drunk honest. Sorry. Corrected now.

she admitted that she killed VD

- - - Post Merge - - -

would it be possible we have 2 vigs guys?
I DIDNT KILL ANYONE
I THINK IVE BEEN FRAMED
GREAT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Remember, there is a framer in this game.
Me blaming him/her to be mafia makes the perfect cover up.

im confused that you said that (its morning here so I'm confused what people are saying sometimes

I DIDNT KILL ANYONE
I THINK IVE BEEN FRAMED
GREAT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Remember, there is a framer in this game.
Me blaming him/her to be mafia makes the perfect cover up.
well the intro post it say:
This is just a list of possible roles. Just because a role is listed it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be featured in the game. It is also possible for multiple people to have the same role.
so there's a possibility that not all roles are used and roles could be doubled as well

Crud! Why would anyone kill Saylor? I thought Saylor was a newbie..
Capella telling Tina you were sleeping during important discussions does not negate her reasons for voting for you to be lynched.

well the intro post it say:
This is just a list of possible roles. Just because a role is listed it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be featured in the game. It is also possible for multiple people to have the same role.
so there's a possibility that not all roles are used and roles could be doubled as well

Still, it wasnt me.i was too busy to have done anything.
i was just saying sorry about what happened before.

Still, it wasnt me.i was too busy to have done anything.
i was just saying sorry about what happened before.

Now you have me confused! Are you trying to say that you were too busy for the entire 24 hour night to send in an action ? You posted during those 24 hours.

Back