• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT/NMT/IGB Conversions

What's your preferred trading currency?

• TBT (forum currency)

Votes: 135 29.7%
  • IGB (in game bells)

Votes: 84 18.5%
  • NMT (nook miles ticket)

Votes: 83 18.3%
  • A mixture

Votes: 147 32.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.1%

• Total voters
Ok, bumping this thread.

Anyways, i had a sale before TBT 3.0 came out and the sale was for NH and i bought 500tbt for 7.5 million bells. This was while nook miles were a terrible currency to go buy.

I'm not sure where the value came up but it was 100tbt for 1,500,000 bells, 300,000 per 20tbt. Is it different now or?

Why is it more expensive to get bells via TBT when it's easier to gain in this game?

Ok, bumping this thread.

Anyways, i had a sale before TBT 3.0 came out and the sale was for NH and i bought 500tbt for 7.5 million bells. This was while nook miles were a terrible currency to go buy.

I'm not sure where the value came up but it was 100tbt for 1,500,000 bells, 300,000 per 20tbt. Is it different now or?

Why is it more expensive to get bells via TBT when it's easier to gain in this game?
It just depends on the seller and how hard it is for them to earn bells. I personally rate 100 tbt = 1mil IGB because it's harder for me to earn IGB. It's definitely easier, but 1mil IGB is still A LOT imo. It's time consuming haha

It just depends on the seller and how hard it is for them to earn bells. I personally rate 100 tbt = 1mil IGB because it's harder for me to earn IGB. It's definitely easier, but 1mil IGB is still A LOT imo. It's time consuming haha
Ok so why did the value of TBT go down since my purchase?

Ok, bumping this thread.

It's harder to transport bells from town to town just because of the pocket sizes, and we don't have lockers in this game so it takes multiple trips for giant trades. It also seems to be what everyone is agreeing on right now, but it is always up to the traders on what they value

Keeping this on the first page

It's harder to transport bells from town to town just because of the pocket sizes, and we don't have lockers in this game so it takes multiple trips for giant trades. It also seems to be what everyone is agreeing on right now, but it is always up to the traders on what they value

I just started selling tbt for 7m to 100 tbt.
Originally I sold 7mil for 40 tbt.

I guess it’s high time for me to update my ratio!! Thx for this!

I'm glad I can be somewhat of a help :)

I personally prefer NMT or IGB, as I don't really use TBT for anything except for trading for other things. And I find that most people prefer to trade their in-game items for NMT/IGB, so TBT would be quite useless for me.

It's interesting, because I remember being able to trade a lot more with TBT in New Leaf, but there's just more utility with NMT/IGB.

If people only playing games, but not any collectibles here, then TBT is nothing for them.
But I have seen people lowering the NMT value just trying to sell more and get more TBT in, which makes NMT value lower and lower.

Judging by how much Raymond sells for, what collectible would be valuable enough to trade for Raymond, using the current exchange rate? Like if I had him and were about to trade him for a collectible? Would a glow wand collectible cut it?

Judging by how much Raymond sells for, what collectible would be valuable enough to trade for Raymond, using the current exchange rate? Like if I had him and were about to trade him for a collectible? Would a glow wand collectible cut it?
I'm no good at collectible values at all, I'm gonna have to let someone else answer that

Back