• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Sig Contest winner-GRAWR!

The winner is...*drum roll* <big><big>GRAWR!</big></big>

It was a tough race, but <big><big>GRAWR</big></big> Omnomnomnomed his way through!

Congratz GRAWR! Your bells will be ready to pick up whenever you want.

2nd place goes to Bittermeat! Great sig it was the runner up! Congratz on your 200k!

and finally third place goes to The famous Fleep! Congratz! you sure showed your competitiveness in this contest! Congratz on your 100k!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest!
<big><big>
My next signature contest will be set up soon and will feature Pikachu and kirby!
So start your planning now if you plan on entering!
</big></big>

<big>I hope to have more participation on my next contest, specially from some of you gfx experts, show us what you got! </big>
<big><big>
all prices will be ready to pick up, please pm me when you guys will be available, this goes for the consolidation prices aswell.
</big></big>

<big><big><big>
Thanks TBT!
</big></big></big>

Jasonnman said:
chubsterr,does the siggy have to contain both pikachu or kirby or you can decide wich one ?
The signatures for kirby and pikachu will be set up like this.

You can either pick one of them, or make a signature with both of them on it.

However i wont take 2 diferent signatures for each one.

You pick one, or you put them both in the sig.

Thats how ima set it up, more info on the next contest will be up soon.

That's pretty cool.

I haven't made a sig in a thousand years (and forgot how to do a lot of GIMP things), and when I finally make one, it's a winner. : D

Marvellous. <3

The votings done, and the winner was decided.

So, by request of the thread-starter, I'll now close this thread.

Back