• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Sig Contest winner-GRAWR!

Grawr said:
Dr. Keko said:
IMO they're all pretty noobish sigs, Lmao.

I'd have to say the best two are between 4 and 5. I don't get why 3 is the most popular, it's just smudging, and the effects aren't that good.

#4 has the generic qualities of a regular sig: C4D's, some effects, etc. Now it's a very amateur sig, but it's not bad.

I liked #5 though because it has the most original concept that doesn't suck, lol. It's a very unconventional sig, but I think it pulls it off pretty well in terms of trying to be original. Aside from the bad filter/gradient maps, I'd say it looks pretty neat.

Number 5 is my pick, Number 4 is a close second. Number 3 is actually my third pick, as unremarkable as it is, it is the best one apart from the others.
To me, a sig should be judged on how good it looks, not necessarily what was done in order for it to be made, what "effects" were applied or not applied, how many layers it's got, etc...

But whatever. You seem like you know a whole lot about this kind of thing.
That's a bit superficial. If you're into gfx though you can tell how much (or how little) effort is put into something, how much (or little) skills the person has, and give them areas to improve on. GFX is an art, you need to understand it to help others improve. ;]

@Fleep: Lool sorry man, yours is pretty close though. I'd say it's almost even though between you and #5. xD

Dr. Keko said:
IMO they're all pretty noobish sigs, Lmao.

I'd have to say the best two are between 4 and 5. I don't get why 3 is the most popular, it's just smudging, and the effects aren't that good.

#4 has the generic qualities of a regular sig: C4D's, some effects, etc. Now it's a very amateur sig, but it's not bad.

I liked #5 though because it has the most original concept that doesn't suck, lol. It's a very unconventional sig, but I think it pulls it off pretty well in terms of trying to be original. Aside from the bad filter/gradient maps, I'd say it looks pretty neat.

Number 5 is my pick, Number 4 is a close second. Number 3 is actually my third pick, as unremarkable as it is, it is the best one apart from the others.
i very much agree :D

i'm glad you still come on :) it also took me forever to realize/find you had a sig gallery there so uber ^_^ , teach me how? :D

KInda true, my sig is the red one (aka number 7). I am more into drawing then into making sigs, did the best i could xD.

Alright guys today is the day we decide on the <big><big>winner</big></big>, so hurry up and vote!!

4 hours until this is over!

<big><big>Get your last minute votes in!</big></big>

I don't mind that i'm not going to win.
I'm only 12, stuff like this isn't really serious for me.
Too young :D

SAMwich said:
I don't mind that i'm not going to win.
I'm only 12, stuff like this isn't really serious for me.
Too young :D
In the end its all just for fun.

I had fun hosting this contest so im good :)

Back